Sapphixy / Serenity Dee / Sean Simpson / Siobhan Simpson / Asymbina / Asymptotic Binary - Incredibly Fat 43-year-old translesbian, Bee. S defender, femslash turned him trans

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who are these people who keep paying for troons' living expenses while they fart around all day? How can he not have a job? You only need a pulse to work at McDonald's. If you've been unemployed for a long time, it is time to swallow your pride and take a shit job to help pay the bills. My parents always taught me that it is easier to get a job when you already have one ... even if it is a crappy job. At least it shows you are willing to work.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who are these people who keep paying for troons' living expenses while they fart around all day? How can he not have a job? You only need a pulse to work at McDonald's. If you've been unemployed for a long time, it is time to swallow your pride and take a shit job to help pay the bills. My parents always taught me that it is easier to get a job when you already have one ... even if it is a crappy job. At least it shows you are willing to work.
I don’t believe people are paying for him. If you believe him, he’s getting something in the order of $2000 every month, not including day-to-day expenses. He produces nothing in return, he’s not a big voice among troons and he doesn’t even have a decent scam. He’s not even funny, interesting or attractive. At best, I reckon he’s pulling in a few bucks. I think he has some means of support (a tugboat, a secret job, his mommy) and this is just gibsmedat for extra pocket money.

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
His mommy dead. But I agree -- I'd be absolutely astonished if he's getting more than a few bucks a month. On the other hand, Secret Garden Gnome is apparently making north of $600 a month.

How? HOW?
If you put yourself out there long enough, remove any sense of shame, and stick to a fictional narrative of persecution, you'll eventually find suckers to fund your lifestyle. It works for a number of cows we have on this site: DSP, Jake Alley, this thread's lazy slob, Slingblade, and Zoe, to name a few.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's not wrong about vaccines, though.
It's funny how I don't think I've ever seen a troon who's an anti-vaxxer, and yet trooning out and not vaccinating your kids both come from a place of feels over reals, fear-mongering, failed science and delusion.

On the other hand, Secret Garden Gnome is apparently making north of $600 a month.

How? HOW?
It gets worse - it used to be more. He never hit his fabled 'safety level' of $1,000 but he got closer than should be possible, considering.
He also likely benefits from the Patreon circle-jerk, though, where people send each other money to artificially inflate their numbers in the hopes of encouraging other donators. Though Arthur Chu is probably sending him money, even though he's actually met Jake so he knows he's not helping the woman Jake describes himself as.

This twitter account lists him in their run down of the 'top 10 feminist hustlers', i.e. 'women' running sjw gofundme scams, sarkesian, brianna wu etc.

Says he's made $31k from Kickstarter, where was this? Have we missed something, his GoFundMe is at $14k right now.

1579209126512.png

EDIT: I wonder if he's got him mixed up with Kiva Bay actually.

Last edited:

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Kiva rat-king thing is almost worthy of its own goofy explanation being written because I've seen Kiwis confuse them too. Not Sean and the Kiva's but there's two Kiva's, Kiva Bay and another Kiva who gets confused for Kiva Bay. Which they don't help by constantly trying to swap accounts to get out from under the blocklists. The non Kiva Bay, Kiva rat-king member literally posts from like three accounts so that the ANTI-TRANS BLOCKLISTS can't silence them. I did not know this but Jake Alley thankfully retweeted their entire rant about this, including from their other accounts the other day as part of his own war on blocklists. I don't know if the "third" Kiva is a scammer (I just assume so) but they've been regularly confused for Kiva Bay, a definite scammer, and that's part of their blocklist/Twitter anger.

I actually think there's a fourth "Kiva" lurking out there around the rat king fringes too.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Needs $2000 this month! Is he bumping the figure or is there no pattern? If I remember I may poorly keep track in this post!
1579661994951.png

Patreon is not helping at all!
1579662097003.png

If you like what I do here please consider mailing me unmarked non sequential bills gold and other valuable metals.

Update: On January 25th Sean got nearly all the way there!
1580026404412.png

Last edited:

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since the only things this troon is known for is ebegging and being ugly I just thought I'd repost a couple pf pictures of him that make me laugh every time I see them.

View attachment 1111429 ...
Holy giant sped! Whenever a troon's photographed with a normal human, it's just astounding how freaky they really look. His head's twice as wide as hers.