Sapphixy / Serenity Dee / Sean Simpson / Siobhan Simpson / Asymbina / Asymptotic Binary - Incredibly Fat 43-year-old translesbian, Bee. S defender, femslash turned him trans

lecher

ur fucking nuts man log off
kiwifarms.net
The parasitic slug changed his begging story. Now it's no longer eviction but medical expenses:
1590942689818.png

Edit: secondary sex characteristics
"hirsuteness, to the point of growing a beard at least as full as mine was before I had it zapped off, is far from unknown among cis women"
1590942956523.png
1590943007559.png
1590943050693.png

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The parasitic slug changed his begging story. Now it's no longer eviction but medical expenses:
View attachment 1336500

"hirsuteness, to the point of growing a beard at least as full as mine was before I had it zapped off, is far from unknown among cis women"
View attachment 1336519
View attachment 1336521
View attachment 1336524
The only thing this proves is that his family was probably inbred and had shitty genes.

Besides, there is no need to resort to secondary sex traits to figure this out. What genitals were you born with? In 99.9% of the cases, it is pretty clear cut. Sympathy to the .1% where there's confusion -- but he ain't one of those unlucky souls. He's just batshit crazy. And fugly.

Taraxacum

kiwifarms.net
I'm always filled with hope when I see sapphixy's thread get a bump....one of those cows I always wanted to be entertaining, but never actually was.
Also LOL at "aside from primary and secondary sex characteristics." If other characteristics were definitive in the same way, they'd have been included in those categories. That said, while height isn't a primary or secondary sex characteristics, it is absolutely sexually dimorphic. While being 5'5 may not be a good predictor of sex, being 6' absolutely is. Based on my back-of-the-napkin math, in the US say the male/female population is 151.8 million/157 million, with 14.5% of men and 1% of women being over 6', that would mean that, of roughly 23.6 million people over 6 feet tall, 93.3% are male. That isn't definitive, but it isn't close either. Also....do you know why hirsutism has a name? Because it's an abnormality! With prevalence of 8% according to this, and associated with (who'd have guessed it?) an abnormal amount of male hormones. Course facial hair and significant growth of the larynx (read adam's apple) are actually secondary sex characteristics.

Trombonista

Bayou Billy with the Heavy Balls
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1590942956523.png
1590943007559.png
1590943050693.png
Troons make posts like this as excuses for not trying to pass. Sean here is okay with being a fat balding fuckwad as long as he can call himself a lesbian.

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's shooting for the stars in June!
View attachment 1346272
He's now factoring in a $1000 stimulus check that was only issued once into his "budget". People are raising money for protesters and victims of police violence but let's give this fat slab of shit $2200.
UPDATE:
Also, this gem
View attachment 1346304
As if this fat tub of lard could ever get a lesbian to kiss him. How many years now has he been "actively seeking work"? He needs to learn to code or something. If he can sit around posting on social media all day, he can sit in an office typing away on a keyboard. He's not disabled, he's lazy.

I really wish somebody would call him out on his white privilege. He should be fundraising for that poor black tranny who was brutally beaten by black dudes cops for denting the brother's car in a fender bender fighting for justice for Floyd. Weren't white people supposed to be silent on Twitter yesterday? He didn't even change his profile pic to all black. For shame ...

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
He's shooting for the stars in June!
View attachment 1346272
He's now factoring in a $1000 stimulus check that was only issued once into his "budget". People are raising money for protesters and victims of police violence but let's give this fat slab of shit $2200.
UPDATE:
Also, this gem
View attachment 1346304
I don't know what is is but of all of the cow this is the one to pushes me closer to MATI.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
I'm still bummed that troon separatist compound La Zora failed to launch. The drama would have been amazing.
Yeah, that was the tradeoff for Greta's ouster from TLL. On the one hand, we got to see Greta and Nina run out of town and driven to exile in fuckoff nowhere. On the other hand, if they'd been able to keep spending TLL's money on building their spring-loaded space elevators in the desert, something truly magical could have happened. C'est la vie I guess.