Sapphixy / Serenity Dee / Sean Simpson / Siobhan Simpson / Asymbina / Asymptotic Binary - Incredibly Fat 43-year-old translesbian, Bee. S defender, femslash turned him trans

lecher

ur fucking nuts man log off
kiwifarms.net
From time to time Sapphixy will collapse into a heaving, blubbering, cackling mass. Y'know, just in case you're wondering what it's like to live with him.
1596334775420.png

Edit: lonely Sapphixy
1596335309610.png

Edit 2: really really lonely Sapphixy
1596337580385.png1596337618130.png1596337660774.png1596337698518.png1596337731014.png1596337783202.png

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From time to time Sapphixy will collapse into a heaving, blubbering, cackling mass. Y'know, just in case you're wondering what it's like to live with him.
View attachment 1489680

Edit: lonely Sapphixy
View attachment 1489696

Edit 2: really really lonely Sapphixy
He's not even trying to pretend to be a woman anymore, is he? His posts just scream incel.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
It took me a minute to figure out what the r-slur was. It's hard to even establish what his arguement is with the bat'leth is, but anyone who knows anything about weaponry knows its a shitty weapon,

-the balance is shit.
-it's too heavy
-The killing edges are difficult to line up
-the way it's designed makes it really easy to get it 'stuck' in someone.
-It sucks for blocks as one of the edges is directly facing you
-it's way to small for a two handed weapon

it says a lot about Discovery that they somehow managed to make it worse
1596358094300.png

I don't even know where to begin with that but a cricket bat with nails in it is a better option

The unusual weapons in our history tend to have an uniform logic to them. even if they are stylized. The
Macuahuitl is just a logical evolution of a club.

Somehow it makes sense that chonkers would try to rationalize "this is a spectacular failure in terms of being what its supposed to be"

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The unusual weapons in our history tend to have an uniform logic to them. even if they are stylized. The
Macuahuitl is just a logical evolution of a club.
It also had the use of crippling rather than killing because they would use the blunt side to knock a victim unconscious, or the sharp side to cut the tendons of the leg, to incapacitate them to take back for sacrifice. This was an incredibly nasty, sadistic weapon. Still, pretty good for people without a metal weapons industry (or at least not much of one).

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's not even trying to pretend to be a woman anymore, is he? His posts just scream incel.
I think his pretence of being a hot lesbian annoys me more than his e-begging. Everyone can see what he looks like, everyone can see his posts where he acts like a horny permavirgin, who exactly does he think he’s fooling?

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
I think his pretence of being a hot lesbian annoys me more than his e-begging. Everyone can see what he looks like, everyone can see his posts where he acts like a horny permavirgin, who exactly does he think he’s fooling?
His fellow troons who have facial blindness and those who don't have but have just as much interest in upholding this Grand Masquerade of theirs.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>next step in human evolution :story:
Well sure, if human evolution is moving towards ogres.

Just a reminder: "Serenity" looks like this:
View attachment 1490178
Thank fuck I don't get sleep paralysis, otherwise I know what would be haunting me.

Good christ is he hideous. In a world of ugly troons, there's just something I've always found particularly repulsive about him.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Thank fuck I don't get sleep paralysis, otherwise I know what would be haunting me.

Good christ is he hideous. In a world of ugly troons, there's just something I've always found particularly repulsive about him.
He's deeply, viscerally unsettling and repulsive in a way no other troon is. Not Yaniv, Oger, McKinnon, Muscato, Am Hole Gibes, not even ADF or Chris-Chan with his tainted taint.
Not even Char "Die Cis Scum" Vortryss, the broken BDSM enthusiast.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I know what you mean. I think for me, it’s the fact that he’s so amorphous. No muscle tone, no bone structure, no neck. I can kind of imagine him squeezing through tiny gaps.