Skitzocow Sarah Ruth Ashcraft / Sarah Ashcraft - Claims Tom Hanks raped her, went to child spy camp, witnessed Killary eat babies

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

heathercho

*lunges at steering wheel*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm certain that I've crossed paths with this woman before. I think she may have done a podcast with a personal cow of mine... either that or theres multiples that believe Tom Hanks fucked them up :story:...

Sad though, she's obviously schizophrenic.
It's hard to mock her for her "political" stance when she's nuts. But the followers on the other hand... damn, now I need to see if it was her on the other nut's podcast.

The Jumping Dwarf

Aye, me bottle o' scrumpy
kiwifarms.net
One of the more alarming things to me when I look through those tweets is the number of retweets shes getting. That is fucking astounding and on the same level as celebrities.

This is what stunned me the most. Some conspiratard schizo rambling on social media is nothing new, but it's really worrying that apparently thousands of re.tards believe her. I seriously hope they are bots or trolls because if not humanity is even more fucked than I thought.

Last edited:

Xetzyr

kiwifarms.net
TL;DR - Daddy took the dick away too soon while she was watching Disney cartoons as a young child and she became completely mind fucked to the point of delusional hysteria as a coping mechanism.

She's so head fucked I bet she can't even achieve orgasm without imagining herself as a child with her dad's dick inside her.

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
kiwifarms.net
Yes as we all know, going off your meds is a great and healthy solution to the mind and it's mental workings.

It's sad to hear that her boyfriend is egging on this behavior. What does he gain from it, or is he just as crazy as her and that the pills she is taking are "poison" to cover up the truth?