Skitzocow Sarah Ruth Ashcraft / Sarah Ashcraft - Claims Tom Hanks raped her, went to child spy camp, witnessed Killary eat babies

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand that either. One thing i really don't understand is when people leave their location on or post where they're at. It's as if common sense just flies out the window.
You have to remember, this is the same woman who claims that she was pimped out to Tom Hanks by her father at a young age and believes every word of it.

I think the last thing she will remember to do is not leave personal information out in the open.

MarineTrainedTard

I am shattered to pieces!
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand that either. One thing i really don't understand is when people leave their location on or post where they're at. It's as if common sense just flies out the window.

Yeah I've never understood why people constantly post where they are on the internet. It seems... unwise.

Sincerely,
John Podesta

Posted on my iPhone from Comet Pizza's Child Sex Dungeon

Heckler1

This is a good cat picture
kiwifarms.net
I am amazed that even though I thought the intro tweet was off the deep end, that was nothing compared to the light-speed kamikaze ride into crazy town this gender swapped Alex Jones takes. Good find

Xetzyr

kiwifarms.net
I am Tom Hanks, by the by. And it's true, I used subliminal programming signals embedded in Disney cartoons in order to suppress memories of the secret pedocult's activities. You will NEVER discover our true location, not unless you can decipher the hidden coded messages spliced into the animation art of Disney films.

Ariel-s-Dress-the-little-mermaid-6432433-796-992.jpg

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
She actually isn't too bad looking.

The whole beyond fucking nuts echizo thing kinda ruins it and all, but I wouldn't say no.
She's pretty damn smoking for someone nearing 40.
Mental illness ruins the fuckability of yet another woman.
Where are all the hot female exhibitionist nymphomaniac cows? Or at least ones that can be tricked into posting nudes?

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing I don't understand about these conspiracy nuts is this: If there really was a conspiracy cult Illumintai whatever organization, and the nut is out there blabbing the "truth" about them, how come they haven't been killed yet? I mean, wouldn't that be the fastest, most sensible way to deal with a rogue "truth" teller? But no, the wetworks hitsquad never comes knocking on their door, despite the fact the nut brazenly leaves their location exposed on social media.