Skitzocow Sarah Ruth Ashcraft / Sarah Ashcraft - Claims Tom Hanks raped her, went to child spy camp, witnessed Killary eat babies

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Prince Lotor

Arnold Phil's-a-nigger can't hurt you now Bunny
kiwifarms.net
I was about 2/3rds of the way through reading the posted Tweets before I realized she was hashtagging #ByePhoenicia not #ByeFelicia. I was wondering why the fuck she would keep adding Bye Felicia to her schizo conspiracy rants, but didn't question it because she's a crazy off of her meds. I chuckled when I finally noticed.

I find it an interesting phenomena how popular culture effects the narrative that people's schizophrenic delusions manifest as.

Anustart

kiwifarms.net
For some reason it really stuck out to me that in her delusions, the Hivites are just posing as Jews, and she vehemently rejects the idea that Jews have anything to do with this.

I dunno at this point I just expect people who have psychotic breaks to become anti-Semitic. I’m kind of impressed.

The thing I don't understand about these conspiracy nuts is this: If there really was a conspiracy cult Illumintai whatever organization, and the nut is out there blabbing the "truth" about them, how come they haven't been killed yet? I mean, wouldn't that be the fastest, most sensible way to deal with a rouge "truth" teller? But no, the wetworks hitsquad never comes knocking on their door, despite the fact the nut brazenly leaves their location exposed on social media.

They always put a lot of emphasis on the things the pedo cult did to them to make sure no one would ever believe them, like this lady’s rant about how they invented mental illnesses so that people who realized The Truth would just be seen as crazy. The Illuminati is extremely confident in all of these theories.

Xetzyr

kiwifarms.net
The thing I don't understand about these conspiracy nuts is this: If there really was a conspiracy cult Illumintai whatever organization, and the nut is out there blabbing the "truth" about them, how come they haven't been killed yet? I mean, wouldn't that be the fastest, most sensible way to deal with a rouge "truth" teller? But no, the wetworks hitsquad never comes knocking on their door, despite the fact the nut brazenly leaves their location exposed on social media.

More often than not it's rooted in a need for importance/meaning. The conspiracies almost always revolve around them, people targeting them, they're the special one, they're the one who sees the real truth, they're the one who can't be easily killed or taken out as it would expose their master plan, etc, etc.

Conspiracy theories are often bred from boredom so to speak. People have this innate need to feel important, to strive for recognition, to have meaning in their lives and when a person is schizophrenic that part of the brain can get all screwed up, creating an over exaggerated sense of importance, or WANT of importance, to the point of delusional thinking. The NEED for meaning in their otherwise boring, mundane, pointless little lives spirals on out of control.

The way mental disorders normally work is the rational/reasoning part of your brain develops a kind of broken connection to one or more of your mental faculties, like emotion, spatial recognition/awareness, pattern recognition, memory retention, concept formation, language processing, association, habit reversal, volition/will/want, attention span, sequencing, computational ability, comparative analysis, sense of self, personal awareness, compassion, etc, etc.

When those rational/reasoning connections become damaged or compromised mental illness is the result. On an upnote it is possible in some circumstances to repair or rebuild a lot of those rational connections. Normally it involves a kind of hand holding process to help the person realize, step by step, how their perceptions are irrational and don't make sense. Their brain can't formulate those rational connections on its own, but they can be "walked through" by a therapist to try and rebuild them from scratch so to speak.

Takes a LONG time though and a LOT of patience.

Anustart

kiwifarms.net
More often than not it's rooted in a need for importance/meaning. The conspiracies almost always revolve around them, people targeting them, they're the special one, they're the one who sees the real truth, they're the one who can't be easily killed or taken out as it would expose their master plan, etc, etc.

Conspiracy theories are often bred from boredom so to speak. People have this innate need to feel important, to strive for recognition, to have meaning in their lives and when a person is schizophrenic that part of the brain can get all screwed up, creating an over exaggerated sense of importance, or WANT of importance, to the point of delusional thinking. The NEED for meaning in their otherwise boring, mundane, pointless little lives spirals on out of control.

The way mental disorders normally work is the rational/reasoning part of your brain develops a kind of broken connection to one or more of your mental faculties, like emotion, spatial recognition/awareness, pattern recognition, memory retention, concept formation, language processing, association, habit reversal, volition/will/want, attention span, sequencing, computational ability, comparative analysis, sense of self, personal awareness, compassion, etc, etc.

When those rational/reasoning connections become damaged or compromised mental illness is the result. On an upnote it is possible in some circumstances to repair or rebuild a lot of those rational connections. Normally it involves a kind of hand holding process to help the person realize, step by step, how their perceptions are irrational and don't make sense. Their brain can't formulate those rational connections on its own, but they can be "walked through" by a therapist to try and rebuild them from scratch so to speak.

Takes a LONG time though and a LOT of patience.

Dude this isn’t Minecraft. Mental illnesses affect every part of the brain, and you can’t boil it down to one specific type of disconnect. Paranoid schizophrenics aren’t people who happened to be attention whores and then also have their amygdalas snap in two.

Somebody like this person absolutely is not going to get better without medication. If this lady was open to accept logical rebuttals to her beliefs, she wouldn’t be posting on Twitter about how literal zombies exist and operate in a worldwide pedophile cult.

anephric

PBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTHHH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This girl is so crazy I’d have stuck my dick in her until it came out the othe side when I was 20. Now that I’m 30, I’m just making internet posts about how insane she is.

She really needs medication though.

Xetzyr

kiwifarms.net
Dude this isn’t Minecraft. Mental illnesses affect every part of the brain, and you can’t boil it down to one specific type of disconnect. Paranoid schizophrenics aren’t people who happened to be attention whores and then also have their amygdalas snap in two.

Somebody like this person absolutely is not going to get better without medication. If this lady was open to accept logical rebuttals to her beliefs, she wouldn’t be posting on Twitter about how literal zombies exist and operate in a worldwide pedophile cult.

All mental illness, no matter what it is... the root is damaged rationality. The only variable component is what functions become impaired by that damaged rationality. This is pretty simple stuff. I mean the number of possible and potential combinations are savagely complex of course and that's the hard part, but once you figure out that combination of compromised areas you can start to work on rebuilding their sense of rationality... provided of course there isn't some form of direct brain damage (a hardware error as opposed to a software error so to speak).

There's also brain chemistry of course, like thyroid problems can cause symptoms of mental illness, same with vitamin B12 deficiencies and s forth.

But once you rule out brain damage and once you get brain chemistry regulated... it's a "software" problem. And even if you do get their brain chemistry regulated, the "software" damage is still done, you still need to repair it. Hence the reason for having psychiatrists (who handle brain chemistry) and psychologists (who handle the "software" end of things).

dirtydeanna96

kiwifarms.net
I’ve bever read so much jew damage control in my life than in this thread. Y’all are so fucked lol.

Hivites aren't Jews. Not everyone descended from Abraham is Jewish.

Deuteronomy 20:17

but you shall devote them to complete destruction, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, as the LORD your God has commanded

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the more alarming things to me when I look through those tweets is the number of retweets shes getting. That is fucking astounding and on the same level as celebrities. Another thing, I would like to go through her tweets around May of last year when she claims she left her family. I am sure her mindset was interesting at that point.

The number of upvotes she got on Voat, the number of likes/retweets her tweets get... it's honestly disturbing. There are hundreds of people out there who wholeheartedly believe this Pizzagate conspiracy horseshit.

I'm not denying that people in power do fucked up shit. I would not be surprised at all if a lot of politicians and CEOs and the like were child abusers and pedophiles. But all of the Pizzagate conspiracy theories are just insane. It's not enough to have child sex abuse and murder, it's also all about SATANIC MURDER RITUALS AND CHILD SEX CULTS AND BLOOD MAGIC AND MK ULTRA BRAINWASHING AND BLOOD SACRIFICES OF FIRSTBORN SONS TO DEATH GODS.

It's literally just a revival of the debunked Satanic ritual abuse panic that swept the USA in the 80s. Again, I'm not denying that people do fucked up shit. But I just don't think that they're mustache-twirling villains who make regularly perform Satanic blood rituals and breed thousands of child sex slaves.

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still thoroughly amazed at the platform social media sites have given the incredibly mentally ill. Especially Twitter. Try explaining to someone 10 years ago that a crazy woman can accuse Tom Hanks of rape and reach hundreds of thousands of people in the process, including Tom Hanks. Best timeline.

R

RK 672

kiwifarms.net
The whole 'hunting party' thing sounds like the scene in one of David Icke's books where a 'victim' states she was hunted by George Bush Senior & Bill Clinton with her daughter. Bush senior then demands a soldier jump out of a helicopter into a lake, for some reason.

This whole set-up seems very much in the same vein as that old MK-Ultra schtick. She even mentions the old tropes about sexual abuse creating 'multiples' as sex slave zombies. We've been here before but it's a new spin on these tropes.
She is a fan of David Icke. Here are some quotes from a tweet chain of hers about him:
He doesn't know it, but David Icke saved my life. I watched his film on Pedophilia, the Catholic Church & Satan. It was this film that made me realize the abuse was Luciferian. Speaking to my mother about it made her recoil. I fled the next day. Thank you Mr Icke. #SayBraveThings
That being said, I am still open to the possibility that aliens may exist. But you'll be hard pressed to convince me, and know that #Hivites OFTEN use alien abduction scenarios as a cover for #RitualAbuse & #MindControl torture of children. #MKUltra is REAL. SEE THIS TRUTH FIRST.
I have to throw one more thing in here. #Hivites ARE the Temple of Inanna, from Sumer. As in, the Sumerian Tablets, the Anunnaki, etc. Thus, alien myth is central to #Hivite history & belief system. If aliens come into play at all, THIS is where you'll find the connection I bet.
icke.png
https://twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/1025193657341755394 (http://archive.md/Sodvb)

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Shit, I am not a fan of Hillary, but this kind of ranting is far beyond my levels of insanity concerning that.

Somebody needs to remove this woman from the Internet. And hopefully place her into an inpatient facility.

Tigerwatch

kiwifarms.net
I honestly thought most of the retweets were ironic, like how someone would say "Look at this crazy bitch" and retweet a bunch of her tweets. Reading the replies quickly proved me wrong. I didn't check all of them, but the accounts I did look at seem to be legitimate. I don't think anyone would put that much effort into being a completely unremarkable troll lost in the sea of people sending her positive thoughts and prayers
84373728319cad479b10d192640afc48.jpg

Another victim speaks out
67ade941d7647d75f56c34f92be12f88.jpg

The government are the ones hiding it in the first place, you dumb bitch!
e04c9a8dc159ebd048b94de96a151de2.jpg

18f06839e818bead50ed4f9d03536d80.jpg

7c9ff169e1cf9aa562343f63d8b6987e.jpg

I feel like you could make a thread about all the other people who believe they were also pimped out to Obama and had their spinal fluid stolen

Lunete

Plantation Barbie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With all these big name celebrities and politicians she's accusing I'm surprised she hasn't claimed to be a targeted individual yet.

awoo

Awootist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still thoroughly amazed at the platform social media sites have given the incredibly mentally ill. Especially Twitter. Try explaining to someone 10 years ago that a crazy woman can accuse Tom Hanks of rape and reach hundreds of thousands of people in the process, including Tom Hanks. Best timeline.
Twitter was around 10 years ago.

Anyway I was very entertained. I'd definitely read a book she publishes.

-H
Sent from my iPhone