Skitzocow Sarah Ruth Ashcraft / Sarah Ashcraft - Claims Tom Hanks raped her, went to child spy camp, witnessed Killary eat babies

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Nigonidas

Medfag of the Farms
kiwifarms.net
Did I ever tell you guys about the time I was enjoying avocado toast while lazily swatting at mosquitos on the Nile delta when I spotted a magnificent bluebird zipping about?
I was so caught by the beauty of everything around me that I artichoked and died.
They buried me with daisies.

Ok how many people are under my spell now?

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not denying that people in power do fucked up shit. I would not be surprised at all if a lot of politicians and CEOs and the like were child abusers and pedophiles. But all of the Pizzagate conspiracy theories are just insane. It's not enough to have child sex abuse and murder, it's also all about SATANIC MURDER RITUALS AND CHILD SEX CULTS AND BLOOD MAGIC AND MK ULTRA BRAINWASHING AND BLOOD SACRIFICES OF FIRSTBORN SONS TO DEATH GODS.

It's literally just a revival of the debunked Satanic ritual abuse panic that swept the USA in the 80s. Again, I'm not denying that people do fucked up shit. But I just don't think that they're mustache-twirling villains who make regularly perform Satanic blood rituals and breed thousands of child sex slaves.

I was just thinking about how it was almost quaint that she was bringing up said moral panic from the 80s and claiming it was the real deal. I haven't seen anyone bring that up in anything other than a "Remember how stupid people were about this?" context in a long, long time. I remember all the TV specials and news reports and courtroom drama from that time period, and how it ended up evaporating seemingly overnight once people actually started looking into the crazy claims of those calling themselves victims. It was the Pizzagate of its day, I suppose.

Given how she seemed to be living a normal life until relatively recently, I wonder what happened to make her snap. It looks to me as a layman that she's a paranoid schizophrenic. She's in the right age range for the normal onset of schizophrenia. I agree with what was said above; I'm sure her and Pamela Swain could be fast friends if introduced to eachother.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got tired
I'm praying to God that those retweets are bot accounts run by conspiracy nuts. There's no way there are that many people out there who believe this.

Lol

Never under estimate the other 360 million Americans out there.

Are you guys shitting me?

H*I*t*t*i*t*e*s weren't pagans nor were they cannibals. They joined the Israelites cause they were biologically related and had the same beliefs in a monotheistic world view

Sumerians were biologically related but believed in a polytheistic world view along with Egyptions.

Caananites/ philistines were pagans and sex fiends.

And there were cannibals but I'm not going to tell you anymore. Lol go look it up.

Lmao....the little you all know
Is what makes me laugh.

I was about 2/3rds of the way through reading the posted Tweets before I realized she was hashtagging #ByePhoenicia not #ByeFelicia. I was wondering why the fuck she would keep adding Bye Felicia to her schizo conspiracy rants, but didn't question it because she's a crazy off of her meds. I chuckled when I finally noticed.

I find it an interesting phenomena how popular culture effects the narrative that people's schizophrenic delusions manifest as.

Phoenician pagan culture. She's mixing them all together.

You all need to realize these ancient cultures warred with each other. They may have had the same type of sacrifice polytheism, but each culture was different in execution of it.

These bitch tits cultures hated each other until the eventual conquering of Rome, who considered themselves civilized.

*rolls on the ground*

Who ever believes the hittites bs is FULL OF CONFUSED SHIT.

BWHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Last edited:

Tigerwatch

kiwifarms.net
The thing I don't understand about these conspiracy nuts is this: If there really was a conspiracy cult Illumintai whatever organization, and the nut is out there blabbing the "truth" about them, how come they haven't been killed yet? I mean, wouldn't that be the fastest, most sensible way to deal with a rogue "truth" teller? But no, the wetworks hitsquad never comes knocking on their door, despite the fact the nut brazenly leaves their location exposed on social media.
It's usually because they think there's something special about them, like for whatever reason it would be more dangerous to take her out or something incriminating would arise out of her death. I have no idea what, but she's simply too important to just kill off.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Viridian I'm laughing you moron at this thread.

She's confused. Everyone's confused. I find it wayyyyyy humorous.

It's usually because they think there's something special about them, like for whatever reason it would be more dangerous to take her out or something incriminating would arise out of her death. I have no idea what, but she's simply too important to just kill off.

Interesting.

@Viridian

Go get the Bible and look up URIAH THE HITTITE
HE WAS BATHSHEBAS FIRST HUSBAND YOU DING BAT.

Last edited:

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As long as I don't rape men with a strap on, I'm better than you. And more educated apparently.

Nah you and Sarah would bore me. *yawns*

:story:You might want to work on your reading comprehension there Pammy. Your fellow schizo lolcow is talking about Hivites. You're rambling nonsensically on about Hittites.

19jews-png.510131

They're not the same thing. Check out Joshua 3:10; they're clearly listed as separate nations.

All that said, I find it interesting that Sarah has picked out such an esoteric Biblical reference to name as the leaders of this mass Satanic ritual abuse cannibal conspiracy. There doesn't seem to be any real historical or archaeological evidence for the Hivites' existence. It's the first time I personally have heard that name being thrown around by conspiracy nuts... usually it's all about Jews or Masons or the Illuminati or lizard people or what have you. I do wonder what inspired that. Maybe she was a religious type before her brain broke and that particular name stuck in her mind.

Xetzyr

kiwifarms.net

Usually it's because they have "secret information" or supposed knowledge that could compromise the "they" that are "out to get them" and killing them outright would risk said "secret information" coming to light and exposing their dastardly schemes!

So, as such, they need to play these sorts of mind games to try and trick them or to try and "make them look crazy".

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Usually it's because they have "secret information" or supposed knowledge that could compromise the "they" that are "out to get them" and killing them outright would risk said "secret information" coming to light and exposing their dastardly schemes!

So, as such, they need to play these sorts of mind games to try and trick them or to try and "make them look crazy".

Nah she's looking to make a buck on the rising popularity of exposing insidious secret groups trying to control the governments. Its a new media industry now.
She'll have a website, YouTube vids, and a donation link soon.

Rap Scallion

Always ringing, never answering
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit I encountered this woman before at an old job. Talked about this exact tier of crazy shit when I had to ID her for something. Entire crew was still talking about how bizarre the encounter was months after it happened.

Peeno Noir

a filthy penis fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Nah she's looking to make a buck on the rising popularity of exposing insidious secret groups trying to control the governments. Its a new media industry now.
She'll have a website, YouTube vids, and a donation link soon.
Interesting claims, Pam. Have you ever interacted with Sarah?

Adolf Von Merkel

kiwifarms.net
The thing I don't understand about these conspiracy nuts is this: If there really was a conspiracy cult Illumintai whatever organization, and the nut is out there blabbing the "truth" about them, how come they haven't been killed yet? I mean, wouldn't that be the fastest, most sensible way to deal with a rogue "truth" teller? But no, the wetworks hitsquad never comes knocking on their door, despite the fact the nut brazenly leaves their location exposed on social media.

If iluminatis were real and I were one of them I wouldn't kill them.

Killing paranoids will only makes them martyrs and people will say 'maybe that idiot is right'.

For example: A slovenian journalist was searching conection between the italian mafia and the slovenian government. He and his wife were killed in february.
What happen? People protest , and the prime minister resign.

Still illuminatis aren't real.Is only a scapegoat for dumb people

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
That tweet where she cut short the guy bitching about Jews fucking killed me, like she's crazy but she's got bigger non-deadhorse boogiemen to fry and that dude's hateboner for jews was scrub-tier shit.
:lol:

Edit: NGEL, I have a mighty need to read about the founding of this cult and their rise to power in slightly more coherent sentences.

Last edited:

Eryngium

#Biden2020 #BlueNoMatterWho #RidingWithBiden
kiwifarms.net
What if we are all being brainwashed and “schizophrenia“ is just a way to label and shame the one who remember the TRUTH?

Of course that’s just bullshit but it would make for a cool plot of a sci-fi book.

PorkchopSandwiches

G I Jooooeeeeee
kiwifarms.net
I have a suggestion. Us Kiwi's pool some money together to have this broad and Sam Ambreen be roommates for 3 months? We could have cameras everywhere to record the autism and fights between the two.

Would be top-tier entertainment.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amazing job destroying this escaped speciemen's credibility, boys. You've all been noted for your amazing dedication to our Hivite duties.

-Adolf Hitler's Brain
Posted from my Sun Systems Super Computing Jar inside the Amazon Alexa listening net