Skitzocow Sarah Ruth Ashcraft / Sarah Ashcraft - Claims Tom Hanks raped her, went to child spy camp, witnessed Killary eat babies

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if we are all being brainwashed and “schizophrenia“ is just a way to label and shame the one who remember the TRUTH?

Of course that’s just bullshit but it would make for a cool plot of a sci-fi book.
It was probably a facet of The Matrix.

Bit off topic, but when I seen mentions of "lizard people," I think of this:

v1.jpg
v2.jpg

"V" came out in 1983, and I wonder how many of these brokebrained people running around talking about the "lizard people" conspiracy saw the show when they were little kids and somehow thought it was a documentary. You can see the same thing with the paranoia of people who believe "The Matrix" has secret messages, that the world is somehow not real and the filmmakers are secretly (?) revealing "the Truth," which only a handful special people can understand. The Internet is doing their mental health no favors, either. Too much "X-Files," "Dark Skies," "Men in Black" and "Jason Bourne" combined with brokebrainism, and you get people like this lady.

Logic is lost on these guys, of course, because they're nuts and everything is "evidence" of their pet conspiracy. Didn't make that traffic light? Evil conspirators making you late for work, in hopes you'll be fired, be in financial difficulties, lose Internet access, and thereby silenced! Daylight Savings Time? Evil conspirators purposely messing with your sleep cycle to make you docile and compliant! Bag of chips or box favorite cereal not full to the top when you bought it? The stuff was tampered with by evil conspirators who added some kind of Soma-type drug to make you forget the urgency of the "evidence" you've gathered on them! Trump farted? A secret coded message for QAnon! Etc., etc., etc.

Vaganabanana

Boop
kiwifarms.net
Tom Hanks is friends with David Geffen and went on his Yacht with the Obamas.

Also this is a bit weird:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6JB6UgOfBU
Meh. I thought it was pretty cute and funny and I like how they make fun of actual child pageants and the parents that try to live vicariously through their little girls. Nothing inappropriate at all in my opinion.

Red Sun

kiwifarms.net
The thing I don't understand about these conspiracy nuts is this: If there really was a conspiracy cult Illumintai whatever organization, and the nut is out there blabbing the "truth" about them, how come they haven't been killed yet? I mean, wouldn't that be the fastest, most sensible way to deal with a rogue "truth" teller? But no, the wetworks hitsquad never comes knocking on their door, despite the fact the nut brazenly leaves their location exposed on social media.

Schizos don't believe that they're crazy, but afaik they can usually tell that other people think they're crazy, so maybe they just think that the secret organizations don't kill them because they aren't a credible threat. From a practical perspective, there could be no better way for the Illuminati to stay secret than for them to secretly kill all the non-crazies who find out about them but allow any nutjobs who somehow learn the truth to stand on street corners and yell incoherently.

Peeno Noir

a filthy penis fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Agree 100%. There are so many people riding this wave its bizarre.

Like you look at Sarah's retweeters and these arent like bots or nuts in a basement, you see so many fucking family people. It is fucked.
I remembered this: https://nordic.businessinsider.com/...es-makes-people-feel-special-2017-9?r=UK&IR=T
One would expect middle-aged people with healthy minds, stable lives and lots of disposable income to be the last type of people to fall for conspiracy theories, but it turns out that their generic white picket fence lifestyle is what turns them into conspiracy nuts. Their lives are so boring and normal they have to find uniqueness in shit like this...

If Sarah succeeds in recruiting a horde of middle-aged moms for her little cult, she will be rich, and thinking about that makes me a bit mad :mad:

Last edited:

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He raped me too when I was forced to watch Turner and Hooch.

Can someone explain Joe Versus The Volcano to me?

Just what the f*ck is that?

Im kidding.

https://nordic.businessinsider.com/...es-makes-people-feel-special-2017-9?r=UK&IR=T
I remembered this: https://nordic.businessinsider.com/...es-makes-people-feel-special-2017-9?r=UK&IR=T
One would expect middle-aged people with healthy minds, stable lives and lots of disposable income to be the last type of people to fall for conspiracy theories, but it turns out that their generic white picket fence lifestyle is what turns them into conspiracy nuts. Their lives are so boring and normal they have to find uniqueness in shit like this...

If Sarah succeeds in recruiting a horde of middle-aged moms for her little cult, she will be rich, and thinking about that makes me a bit mad :mad:

Conspiracy groups are on the fringe of Modern CHRISTIAN American society. If any small group began to brag about control even hinting of Satan and Lucifer, a hidden purge would surge throughout the country.

Salem Witch Trials come to mind, but more civilized than burning people.

Last edited by a moderator:

toothpick

kiwifarms.net
man I want to keep laughing at this cow because holy shit these ramblings are funny, but by the time I got through the OP it just got depressing, goddamn is this textbook schizo insanity. hope she gets back on her meds eventually. still gonna keep chortling about these ramblings though, goddamn.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Conspiracy groups are on the fringe of Modern CHRISTIAN American society. If any small group began to brag about control even hinting of Satan and Lucifer, a hidden purge would surge throughout the country.

Salem Witch Trials come to mind, but more civilized than burning people.
True, it makes me think of the McMartin trial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

There was a dramatization of this on HBO a few decades ago. Pretty wild stuff. I am surprised that we haven't seen this type of panic about the internet yet, where apps like telegram and kik are secret illuminati conspiracies to trick children into producing CP themselves for governmental and hollywood elite.

Tigerwatch

kiwifarms.net
man I want to keep laughing at this cow because holy shit these ramblings are funny, but by the time I got through the OP it just got depressing, goddamn is this textbook schizo insanity. hope she gets back on her meds eventually. still gonna keep chortling about these ramblings though, goddamn.
I'm not sure how likely that is, since everyone who doesn't believe her delusions is in on it. Unless her schizophrenia wanes by itself and she realizes none of this is true, I don't think it'll get better without her being forcibly institutionalized.

Also, although her boyfriend is crazy like her I'm somewhat glad since that means he's much more interested in Jews and pineal glands than marrying her and having a family. I don't know what I'd do if I found out this bitch has children.

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Schizos don't believe that they're crazy, but afaik they can usually tell that other people think they're crazy, so maybe they just think that the secret organizations don't kill them because they aren't a credible threat. From a practical perspective, there could be no better way for the Illuminati to stay secret than for them to secretly kill all the non-crazies who find out about them but allow any nutjobs who somehow learn the truth to stand on street corners and yell incoherently.

The thing with conspiring authoritarian governments is that they will target weirdos and anyone that they consider might be a threat. Since they're willing to conspire, they become very paranoid of everyone else. The Nazis are the best known example. They were willing to do false flag attacks to justify invading Poland and committed other conspiracies, but they were also paranoid of conspiracies against them.

In Latin America, many of the dictators were also paranoid and intentionally targeted any critics, conspiracy theorists, and anyone that was off. If they heard someone tell their neighbor that they thought the government bugged their house, and it actually was bugged, they'd disappear in the middle of the night. If someone was autistic or just didn't fit in, they'd be labeled a communist (or Nazi in communist countries) and given a helicopter ride. Cross the wrong party or government official, it wouldn't matter how loyal or patriotic you were.

Lastly, don't trust conspiracy theorists. A study was done -which proved the obvious- and it was found that people who are conspiracy theorists are more prone to lying and dishonesty. The reason they believe in conspiracy theories is that they're willing to lie and cheat too, and they would if they had the power and money too. Some real life examples are Richard Nixon and Hillary. Nixon believed in Jews sabotaging everything and Hillary thought she was not told everything about UFOs.

The problem with real life conspiracies is that they fall apart quickly. Chance, human error, laziness, and sheer size of institutions makes if hard to cover anything up forever. Then there's moles, spies, activists, and black swan events that will muck up any plan, no matter how well funded, planned, or thought out.

Last edited:

one_time_user

liar. obviously
kiwifarms.net
I think we just found Enty, the 'lawyer' who writes the blind items for the (fairly popular) Crazy Days and Nights site.

Most of her delusions are pretty much ripped from various blind item headlines.

Poor Choices

kiwifarms.net
The thing I don't understand about these conspiracy nuts is this: If there really was a conspiracy cult Illumintai whatever organization, and the nut is out there blabbing the "truth" about them, how come they haven't been killed yet? I mean, wouldn't that be the fastest, most sensible way to deal with a rogue "truth" teller? But no, the wetworks hitsquad never comes knocking on their door, despite the fact the nut brazenly leaves their location exposed on social media.
The first thing I'd do is hire an elite team of shut in cyberbullies to discredit her before the hit.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

There was a dramatization of this on HBO a few decades ago. Pretty wild stuff. I am surprised that we haven't seen this type of panic about the internet yet, where apps like telegram and kik are secret illuminati conspiracies to trick children into producing CP themselves for governmental and hollywood elite.

Harvey calling himself hollywood elite. He's delusional.

The thing with conspiring authoritarian governments is that they will target weirdos and anyone that they consider might be a threat. Since they're willing to conspire, they become very paranoid of everyone else. The Nazis are the best known example. They were willing to do false flag attacks to justify invading Poland and committed other conspiracies, but they were also paranoid of conspiracies against them.

In Latin America, many of the dictators were also paranoid and intentionally targeted any critics, conspiracy theorists, and anyone that was off. If they heard someone tell their neighbor that they thought the government bugged their house, and it actually was bugged, they'd disappear in the middle of the night. If someone was autistic or just didn't fit in, they'd be labeled a communist (or Nazi in communist countries) and given a helicopter ride. Cross the wrong party or government official, it wouldn't matter how loyal or patriotic you were.

Lastly, don't trust conspiracy theorists. A study was done -which proved the obvious- and it was found that people who are conspiracy theorists are more prone to lying and dishonesty. The reason they believe in conspiracy theories is that they're willing to lie and cheat too, and they would if they had the power and money too. Another real life example is Richard Nixon and Hillary. Nixon believed in Jews sabotaging everything and Hillary thought she was not told everything about UFOs.

Now you sound paranoid. Am I the only one who isn't scared of Secular or Christian Babylon?

I am highly amused by you all.

I'd like to mention to that I am about 5 minutes from the west end of Ft Stewart.

Helicopter rides are fun. If any state official wants to whisk me off for private meeting, I'm here. LMAO

The first thing I'd do is hire an elite team of shut in cyberbullies to discredit her before the hit.

Is that your plan?

Last edited by a moderator:

awoo

Awootist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

musical.ly is a CP app I'm convinced. I feel like I'm on a list just for watching someone else watch it.