Culture Sarah Silverman latest in Hollywood to have past social media commentary resurface - Leftist cannibalism is a great spectator sport.

Echo_Ender

Doggo
kiwifarms.net
The sad and hilarious thing is that /pol/ predicted this:

"Once lefties dig up old dirt to seek the morally-outraged masses on their opponents enough, everyone is gonna start digging into them too. And they have a LOT of dirt to be dug up"

Personally, I hope everyone gets sick of this "No fun allowed/everything is offensive!" shit soon and this PC crap finally dies.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Sarah Silverman is on my personal list of people I would be happy to see failing spectacularly. She is not funny for years, and I remember her participation in Pamela Anderson's roast as spectacularly disgusting.

I'm glad that someone finally points at these sanctimonious pricks that do not respect anything sacred. If morality is relative, Sarah, and everyone else of her kind, have absolutely no reason to feel morally superior, but somehow this simple fact eludes them.

Last edited:

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So we can fry people like James Gunn and Sarah Silverman over pedo jokes but Lena Dunham, who has openly discussed her acts of rape and pedophilia, still hasn't been lynched?

Goddammit, Hollywood. Get it together.
Last time they tried to lynch her the rope broke, the tree died, and all preteen girls within a 1 mile radius had to have shots for gonorrhoea

Hux

kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing about all this is the digging made for ousting people like Silverman, Gunn and Harmon as kid diddlers are at least 50 times more likely to churn up results than all the digging on people they themselves encouraged to be raided for Nazi evidence

Funnier still is that this is all going to come to light from stuff that they said and did during the Obama years. You know, the years they want to go back to the most since they all were free to be as shitty as they could have been because that was the time they all got to feast on the gibs the administration gave them while they shat it out on the people they'd later dub as the Deplorables years later.

What goes around comes around

Club Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
Isn't this the same woman that thought that construction/maintenance signs spray-painted on the sidewalk by city workers were swastikas?
yes, when she finally admitted she was wrong she countered people mocking her by blaming the current administration and its staff for her seeing Swastikas everywhere; eventually calling for a military coup attempt and for her followers to rise up and join the resistance.

Untitled.png

https://twitter.com/SarahKSilverman/status/827013945697329152

of course, she walked it back because he's as cowardly of genuine consequences as she is a moron for saying statements she has no conviction for.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sarah-silverman-walks-back-tweet-urging-military-coup-against-trump_us_58945ab0e4b0406131364278

the excuse this time being that she was so fearful, that of course a violent military coup costing lives, materiel, and an entire government and economy is the correct response.

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net
Maybe she should handle it the way she handled that blackface bit:

https://people.com/tv/sarah-silverman-horrified-2007-blackface-sketch/

Sarah Silverman Says She's 'Horrified' by Her 2007 Blackface Sketch: 'I Can't Erase It'

AURELIE CORINTHIOS

May 24, 2018 12:58 PM

Comedians are known for pushing the envelope when it comes to social issues — but Sarah Silverman recognizes that she crossed a line when she did an entire episode of her own Comedy Central show in blackface.

In a new interview with GQ, the comedian said she’s “horrified” by sketch, which was the plotline to a 2007 episode of Comedy Central’s The Sarah Silverman Program called “Face Wars.”

“Comedy by nature is not at all evergreen,” she told the magazine. “So if you’re doing it right, you look back at your old stuff and you’re horrified. I don’t stand by the blackface sketch. I’m horrified by it, and I can’t erase it. I can only be changed by it and move on.”

Silverman, who now stars in her own Hulu talk show, I Love You, America, said at the time, she was actually “praised” for that kind of comedy.

“It made me famous! It was like, I’m playing a character, and I know this is wrong, so I can say it. I’m clearly liberal,” she said. “That was such liberal-bubble stuff, where I actually thought it was dealing with racism by using racism. I don’t get joy in that anymore. It makes me feel yucky. All I can say is that I’m not that person anymore.”

Asked whether she feels funnier now, the comedian said she’s “just fundamentally different.”

“You have to take a chance and go with where you are and what is funny to you now,” she said. “When comics really establish a thing and they get famous for it, a lot of them are really terrified to change. Then they become caricatures of themselves and it can’t be who they still are. It’s a risk you have to take, or it’s just gonna end up being embarrassing.”

tehpope

privacytools.io | prism-break.org
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So we can fry people like James Gunn and Sarah Silverman over pedo jokes but Lena Dunham, who has openly discussed her acts of rape and pedophilia, still hasn't been lynched?

Goddammit, Hollywood. Get it together.
I think most people know she's an awful human being. Her show is off the air. IIRC, the last time she was in the news was because she tried take credit for jumpstarting #MeToo and people told her she did fuck all. Once she has a new project waiting to be release, her turn will come and people will start airing her dirty laundry.

Hux

kiwifarms.net
Her whole schtick is being offensive with a wrinkled nose and a high-pitched voice. I think this craze is fucking stupid, but hey, we didn't start the fire.
It's not her being offensive and annoying that anyone here has a problem with, it's how she and many others are all for the deplatforming of people that are subjectively offensive in the way they themselves don't like and are more than willing to rabble-rouse to make that happen while they sit on the moral high horse. That makes them flagrantly self-aggrandizing cowardly demagogues and there are very few categories of people of who's fall is most entertaining to watch, no matter what side of whatever spectrum they happen to sit on.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OK, the right needs to cut this shit out. They're making the rest of us look like idiots.

That was very clearly a joke.
Yeah, the right is acting just as dumb as the left is in regards to jokes. It’s fucking annoying when anyone pulls up years-old off-color jokes to discredit someone. Yeah, it’s funny to see the left cannibalize itself over its own rules, but that doesn’t mean it’s okay for the right to start enforcing those exact same rules.

I’m not on either side, I just hate joke policing and digging up people’s pasts to fling shit at them.

Maiden-TieJuan

Your roving Californialand reporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, her pedo jokes are only 70% as offensive as a man's.
And only 20% as funny.

The ones that created the torture device are the first ones to be used on said device. Thus is the legend of the brazen bull.
Ironically the Brazen Bull is the name of an extremely ghetto gay club in CenCal. Like, crack whore trans walking STDs dancing with long haul truckers wearing Minnie Pearl costumes with smeared lipstick. It is awesome in a train wreck kind of way.

I guess one of the things they found was a skit she did for (not really funny at all) Comedy Central with someone where she drove a pedovan and her and the dude picked up kids to molest. The guy was trying to teach the kids to play drums or something, I thinj? It was seriously unfunny, not even in an edgy, in-joke kind of way. She really isn't a comedian at all, just a girl who says dirty stuff, ala' Lisa Lampenelli, and tried to out do all the male comedians in her peer group.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the right is acting just as dumb as the left is in regards to jokes. It’s fucking annoying when anyone pulls up years-old off-color jokes to discredit someone. Yeah, it’s funny to see the left cannibalize itself over its own rules, but that doesn’t mean it’s okay for the right to start enforcing those exact same rules.

I’m not on either side, I just hate joke policing and digging up people’s pasts to fling shit at them.
Nah, it's totally kosher to burn the whole country to the ground to own the libs: after all, they're trying to burn the whole country to the ground over Trump!
smh at the circlejerk I'm seeing in some threads on here.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net

It wasn't any fairer or more just when Robespierre got fed to the guillotine, but you can't deny things kinda quieted down after he got the same treatment he'd unjustly given to others.

She really isn't a comedian at all, just a girl who says dirty stuff, ala' Lisa Lampenelli, and tried to out do all the male comedians in her peer group.
It's a problem I see all over "Comedy" these days, since witty and observational humor is disrespectful and appropriation and all that bullshit, the only approved thing for a "comedian" to do is just be a spectacle, and it doesn't work, because spectacle isn't comedy. So much comedy these days I'm really bewildered at how UN-funny it is, not because the jokes are falling flat, but because, I literally cannot FIND the jokes to begin with.

Okay, the dude got up on stage and yelled "Penis" over and over and over, but, is he ever going to, you know, tell a joke?

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino