Culture Sarah Silverman latest in Hollywood to have past social media commentary resurface - Leftist cannibalism is a great spectator sport.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
The sad and hilarious thing is that /pol/ predicted this:

"Once lefties dig up old dirt to seek the morally-outraged masses on their opponents enough, everyone is gonna start digging into them too. And they have a LOT of dirt to be dug up"

Personally, I hope everyone gets sick of this "No fun allowed/everything is offensive!" shit soon and this PC crap finally dies.
The difference is due to the constant left wing dirt digging and witch hunts the righties long ago learned the benefit of anonymity when online. We shit post under assumed names.

The sad strange thing is given how vile Sarah Silverman's social media history is, this is the thing they call her out on? I mean you can clearly see that this one is a joke (unlike Gunn's creepy shit) It has setup, and a punchline. It has the flow of a joke. You can see the (lame) humor in it. This is what offends people? And not her creepy Abortion as a Blood Sacrifice/Sacrament shit?

sperginity

ASS ASSAULT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The backface episode was hilarious. She was supposed to be getting super realistic make up to find out what black people go through every day, and after hours of make up she had terrible blackface make up instead. Her task was to live a regular day as a black person. People chimped out at her about the offensive make up and she chalked it up to racism instead. It was great.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
The difference is due to the constant left wing dirt digging and witch hunts the righties long ago learned the benefit of anonymity when online. We shit post under assumed names.

The sad strange thing is given how vile Sarah Silverman's social media history is, this is the thing they call her out on? I mean you can clearly see that this one is a joke (unlike Gunn's creepy shit) It has setup, and a punchline. It has the flow of a joke. You can see the (lame) humor in it. This is what offends people? And not her creepy Abortion as a Blood Sacrifice/Sacrament shit?
>We
I hope that's the royal kind.

Elsewise: do you really think that the Left has a monopoly on morally myopic morons?

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
OK, the right needs to cut this shit out. They're making the rest of us look like idiots.

That was very clearly a joke.
A dumb joke. But this is Sarah Silverman. It's the best she can do.

Yes.

View attachment 504619

(They are used to denote where underground utility pipes are.)
And exceptional. Unless it's another one of her amazing jokes.

Still, she may be unfunny and suck at comedy, but digging up decade old tweets that are obviously not serious just to crucify someone because you want to be a cunt is a dick move. But it's still fun to see the feeding frenzy.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
It shows how much of a 4D chess it's getting. People want to feel offended over racism, so they'll do it for other people to showcase how stupid they are.
I'm still waiting until these same people end up finding something as unfunny and "offensive" as these celebs about on of their own. See how much they'll eat each other out over it.

Reactions: TheBlackVolga

Frogasm

kiwifarms.net
i don't see this as progressivism destroying itself. terrible people like silverman are always slinking into groups interested in progressive ideas so that they can try to shield themselves from criticism.

shitty people being caught being shitty is a net gain for all decent people. when regular people get caught being shitty they apologize and say something like "that was a really inappropriate thing to say. I meant it as a joke, but it isn't funny to joke about child abuse and it won't happen again." but silverman is shitty.

progressivism only benefits from expelling her

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but they're Jew tits. They'll drain all your money and energy like a succubus.
Buddy, that's not a Jewish thing, all tits drain your money and energy - the only kind that don't are man tits.
i don't see this as progressivism destroying itself. terrible people like silverman are always slinking into groups interested in progressive ideas so that they can try to shield themselves from criticism.

shitty people being caught being shitty is a net gain for all decent people. when regular people get caught being shitty they apologize and say something like "that was a really inappropriate thing to say. I meant it as a joke, but it isn't funny to joke about child abuse and it won't happen again." but silverman is shitty.

progressivism only benefits from expelling her
That's just no true Scotsmanning. Suddenly it doesn't matter that she has been an outspoken advocate for progressive causes for a long time, this discovery of her making jokes has retconned all that and now she was always a terrible slinky person. This is why she the left can't fix itself, because it keeps pulling this 'oh that didn't count' shit every time someone fucks up and so nobody learns anything.

Frogasm

kiwifarms.net
she has been an outspoken advocate for progressive causes for a long time, this discovery of her making jokes has retconned all that and now she was always a terrible slinky person.
You can be an advocate for something decent while still being a terrible person. it's not like her saying she's a feminist automatically makes her a good person or anything.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
This you call amazing? She has to hold them up so they will not fall to the ground like the sad mismatched pancakes they are.
I know right. Kat Denning has amazing jew sugar tits. I swear some of you fuckers have no taste. Sarah Silverman has a gross hobbit body that alls squat and has no female curves to it.

And I'm enjoying her getting this shit done to her. The right may be exceptional about it but the left brought it upon themselves. All the years of their self-righteous nonsense is coming back to bite them in the ass.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino