Culture Sarah Silverman latest in Hollywood to have past social media commentary resurface - Leftist cannibalism is a great spectator sport.

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
You can be an advocate for something decent while still being a terrible person. it's not like her saying she's a feminist automatically makes her a good person or anything.
What does that have to do with you claiming that this isn't progressivism eating itself because Sarah Silverman isn't a progressive, or me pointing out that you are just claiming she is no longer a progressive because you don't like her?

• Agree
Reactions: Lysol

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
You can be an advocate for something decent while still being a terrible person. it's not like her saying she's a feminist automatically makes her a good person or anything.
Kinda hard to really call her left when she's just a celebrity that does whats trendy but I'll just go with it. This is an example of the left cannibalizing itself because its one millions of examples of people on the left destroying/attacking people for failing to meet insane standards they complete fail to meet themselves.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What does that have to do with you claiming that this isn't progressivism eating itself because Sarah Silverman isn't a progressive, or me pointing out that you are just claiming she is no longer a progressive because you don't like her?
nah people are just upset because it's literally only politically motivated and they are saying what they think they should say because they just want to be good little poltards

I'm glad to see those who call for this treatment of others get it for themselves. I'm sort of glad there are people on the right willing to dig for this kind of BS and pretend to be outraged about it. I want an end to this stupidity, but stuff like this usually only ends after the people who started the tactic realize it's not worth it.

If it weren't for people "stooping to their level" they'll just keep doing it forever. That's essentially the same argument as complete pacifism, if we answer violence with violence we'll be just like them! No, but if you don't, you'll be dead, and all that's left will be the violent people.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
>We
I hope that's the royal kind.

Elsewise: do you really think that the Left has a monopoly on morally myopic morons?
As a general rule the vast majority of the Righrs traditionall Morally Myopic Morons are complete luddites and technophobes who still can’t figure out their flip phones. The alt-fighters and /pol/ types are their own special brand of stupid. But they are at least generally self aware enough to use an online alias. Unlike the hipster nitwits who see no separation between the personal, the professional, the political and the sperging.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering when they are going to get to Stephen Colberts role in Strangers with Candy. There were jokes about tards, rape, gay sex, stds, sex workers, addiction, etc. He's gotta be next.
Not like anything would happen other than a bunch of right tards flailing around.

I can’t wait for them to think the canteen boy skit is a gotcha moment for both Alec Baldwin and SNL

Last edited:

Dogs can't look up

Once shit out of a moving car
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad she's basically telling people to fuck off. For too long this outrage culture has reigned unchecked. It's reaching absurd levels. It's nice to see at least one liberal comic fighting back against the nonsense from the regressive left that's trying to drown all humor.

Well, I guess Dave Chapelle did too, once, in a Netflix special. But then he disappeared again.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad she's basically telling people to fuck off. For too long this outrage culture has reigned unchecked. It's reaching absurd levels. It's nice to see at least one liberal comic fighting back against the nonsense from the regressive left that's trying to drown all humor.

Well, I guess Dave Chapelle did too, once, in a Netflix special. But then he disappeared again.
I'm seeing signs that the left is starting to tire of the grand culture war, a left-leaning radiohead I listen to (because nothing else good is on during that hour block) who loves to tear into pro athletes for their sexist/racist wrongthink (save the Take-a-Knee crowd in the NFL who are heroes) actually skipped over making a day out of the dug-up old tweets of MLB player Josh Hader and said , to my absolute shock "I think everyone is just tired of this, at what point does "racist" just lose it's effect on people?"

IT took him about 5 years longer than the rest of us, but if he got there, so can a lot of others.

Wesley Willis

Rock over London, Burn down Chicago!
kiwifarms.net
While using the Saul Alinsky tactic (4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.") might make these anti-SJW figures feel clever, they are ultimately admitting that Saul Alinsky was right. He wasn't. Deplatforming spergs and celebrities has no real impact on society at large. The deepest it goes is some fat bitch getting fired from the Waffle House for saying nigger on Facebook three years ago.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: frozenrunner

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
It's only going to get worse for her the woke crowd is relentless and will never give up until this bitch kills herself
Since then that thread is unburied. Karma had bite Sarah Silverman, she lost a role in a movie thanks to a old blackface sketch she did.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/12/entertainment/sarah-silverman-blackface-scli-intl/index.html (https://web.archive.org/web/20190813164709/https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/12/entertainment/sarah-silverman-blackface-scli-intl/index.html )

(CNN)Comedian Sarah Silverman has said she was once fired from a movie after producers found a sketch from 2007 in which she wore blackface make-up.
In an episode of her former Comedy Central show "The Sarah Silverman Program" that she has said she no longer stands by, Silverman's character dons dark face paint to see whether it is more difficult to be black or Jewish.
The episode, which was intended to examine racism from the point of view of Silverman's eponymous character, features the comedian saying: "I look like the beautiful Queen Latifah," and telling the congregation at an African-American church: "I'm black today."
Speaking to the The Bill Simmons Podcast last week, Silverman revealed: "I recently was going to do a movie ... a really sweet part and a cool little movie."

"Then at 11 p.m. the night before, they fired me because they saw that picture of me in blackface from that episode," she added. "So they hired someone else who's wonderful but who's never stuck her neck out."
Even Timcast vlog about her old skeleton she stored in her closet.

One commenter posted the following comment worth to save.
Ahhhhhh Sarah Silverman: slept her way to the top....talked her way to the bottom. Have fun on tour with Kathy Griffin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino