Culture Sarah Silverman latest in Hollywood to have past social media commentary resurface - Leftist cannibalism is a great spectator sport.

Zero Day Defense

The Wankiest.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure how that really plays out, though.
The US has a legal definition of anti-semitism, which recently had "comparing Israeli policies to Nazi policies" appended to it. The reason this was appended was apparently to stifle people advocating for the right to boycott israel.
Either way, you can't get punished for mere antisemitic speech, thus "free speech" and "criticism of Israel is antisemitic" are disjoint statements.

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Silverman simply isn't useful anymore to providing the people with establishment propaganda. We won't see Kimmel booted from his show for blackface anytime soon. He influences far more, several millions more, women and bugmen than Silverman does.
One might argue that since he’s a bigger target, people would want to call him out more because he’s such an influencer.

Reactions: OmniousAttributer

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw someone post a tweet of her's claiming that 'fire culture' or whatever its called 'invaded the left'
Apparently mobs of people trying to get people fired for jokes they've made has been a right-wing thing these past years and not a left-wing one.
Look, I'm not going to lie and say that it's a leftish invention (because it's been around for so long who can really say who came up with it at this point), but it's a tactic that's very clearly been used mostly by the left for at least the last decade.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino