saying goodbye after 11 years ...... - 8/13/2019 -

kiwifarms.net
I am far more interested in the crazy dentist and his super chair that pulled this off. What engineering marvel is able hold her on her back with the shelf ass and 600 pounds? What brave soul was willing to put their hands inside the void? Who could hold themselves from gagging on the smell?

You're a braver man than I mystery dentist! :semperfidelis:

she did say he was an older man and if he's been practicing in Kentucky awhile maybe he's had experience with enough deathfats to know what to do. this is also AL so she is most likely leaving out most details. like why not remove the other 3 before they start causing pain? or it was just an emergency extraction for that one tooth and no checking and cleaning the other ones that were fixed when she was 17?

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Well, fuck. It looks like I owe Amber an apology. She did have that tooth removed after all.

The more I think about it, I think she made the whole thing up to have a "storyline" to talk about. Her ridiculous use of the word "swollen" when she's referring to being "bloated" aside, the word "swollen" would have been appropriate after getting her tooth out. But we don't see any footage of her after she supposedly gets the tooth out, we just hear about it after the fact, with no details other than blaming it on her eating shit food. No talking about the actual procedure, no talking about any special accommodations that might have been needed due to her being the size of a planet, no mention of whatever painkillers they gave her for after the procedure. Nothing.

I'm starting to think the same thing regarding her bleeding belly button. Obviously she wouldn't be expected to show it to us on camera, but if it had happened, wouldn't she have gotten blood all over one of her tarps? Why didn't she show us one of her stained shirts? Getting blood out of clothing is a pain in the ass, and knowing how she puts forth zero effort, a bloody shirt is as good as ruined.

She's full of fat and full of shit.

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
The reason why she feels bad is she probably swallowed some blood when the tooth was extracted, she should have been given medicine so that she doesn't get sick.
I just assumed she felt sick because of whatever prescription (T3s? Vicodin? who the hell knows/cares, it depends on the dentist) they gave her after the extraction. I can't believe she's being this dramatic over getting one tooth removed.

Pudgy Bear Claws

It's the Porchugeeze
kiwifarms.net
I can barely bring myself to hate-watch this heifer anymore because she's such a goddamn stunted infant about everything. She has only a handful of default emotions or reactions to normal life events: nervous, scared, cryeen, liveen and whuuuuut. I wanted to punch her when she was talking about the dentist in the car. Little kids can manage dental visits without crying but this nearly 30 year old has a psyche breakdown.

UGH! Rate me MOTI, I know I deserve it.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
I can barely bring myself to hate-watch this heifer anymore because she's such a goddamn stunted infant about everything. She has only a handful of default emotions or reactions to normal life events: nervous, scared, cryeen, liveen and whuuuuut. I wanted to punch her when she was talking about the dentist in the car. Little kids can manage dental visits without crying but this nearly 30 year old has a psyche breakdown.

UGH! Rate me MOTI, I know I deserve it.
People who rate others "mad on the internet" are merely ashamed of their own internet anger

Chihiro

kiwifarms.net
When Becky had to take her mom to an appointment it was for a biopsy. The bad news was that Becky's mom has breast cancer.
dude if that's true then poor becky and her family. I know we all poke fun at the neckster but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Amber is probably going to make videos clickbaiting: "Did I feel a LUMP on my disproportionately itty bitty titty?"

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
I just assumed she felt sick because of whatever prescription (T3s? Vicodin? who the hell knows/cares, it depends on the dentist) they gave her after the extraction. I can't believe she's being this dramatic over getting one tooth removed.
In all fairness it could be that as well. I will mention that when ever I have had teeth removed I have been prescribed an anti nausea medicine and when I have asked why its because of the blood I may have swallowed. Granted these were angry impacted wisdom teeth that bled a lot when they were extracted maybe Hambers wasnt that bad, who knows? That being said, I have no doubt her pain meds could be making her sick as well. But I am also a narcissistic asshole who thinks everyone feels/felt the way I did when my teeth were removed.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino