saying goodbye after 11 years ...... - 8/13/2019 -

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, fuck. It looks like I owe Amber an apology. She did have that tooth removed after all.
Her trust capital is so depleted that it's difficult to believe her when she states even very innocuous things happened. There's a very short list of things she could say that I would believe out of the gate:
--She owes a minimum of five figures in unpaid emergency medical services.
--The fags hate her and want her gone.
--Twinkie keeled over and died due to obesity.
--The cats hate her and want her gone.
--She hasn't been able to fit into the shower for a year.
--Becky hates her and wants her gone.
--Her fupa odor is so bad the city is threatening her with legal action.

Everything else is subject to doubt.

Fleasburger

Fleas on a burger.
kiwifarms.net
I bet Necky really won't want to leave Kentucky Fried Chicken now that her mom has cancer. Hamber wants to move and isolate Necky so badly, so let's see where this goes. Wonder if this will lead to the break up.

And, imagine being with someone for years and still refer to it as boyfriend or girlfriend situation. Partner- or better yet: SO would be my choice of wording. If you can't go with someone somewhere after you've been together for years.. what does that say about the relationship?
You know Hamber will narc and not give Necky the support she needs.

kiwifarms.net
That's awful for Becky. It's easy to shitpost, but hopefully her mom recovers and Amberlynn dies and Becky loots her big fat corpse
Hopefully... I feel bad for Becky with her long list of already dead nephews, relatives, girlfriend (possibly soon another girlfriend thanks to her being the butler being her food). I guess you can't blame her for being depressed

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully... I feel bad for Becky with her long list of already dead nephews, relatives, girlfriend (possibly soon another girlfriend thanks to her being the butler being her food). I guess you can't blame her for being depressed
All these dead people seem to surround Becky, but it would be cliche to say the butler did it...

:thinking:

Dare I say, the perfect crime?

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
When Becky had to take her mom to an appointment it was for a biopsy. The bad news was that Becky's mom has breast cancer.
Where did you hear this from?

Remember when Becky got her wisdom teeth out? Yeah, that was important enough for like three seconds of fake sympathy footage.

Now AMBER getting her wisdom tooth out, THAT’S worthy of a 13min vid plus a clickbait title. Your narc is showing, Dramalynn.
One of the cunt ugliest things Amber's ever done on film was when Becky was clearly in pain with a mouth full of gauze and Amber asked her if she was hungry. Becky replied she was, and Amber said "awww, you should go get something to eat babe." Someone had to hold down pillow mountain, and Amber was not about to abandon her post.

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
100% can't tell if this is a shit post or Becky's reality.
It’s an exaggerated version of the truth. In Becky’s coming out story, we learned her sister discovered she was dating a girl and demanded Becky swear on her nephew’s life that she would stop being a lesbian. Becky agreed but a few days later the nephew actually died, so Becky believed her sins as a lesbian somehow made God so angry he killed her nephew. She also has an uncle who is a fire and brimstone, fundamentalist preacher who condemned gays from the pulpit, and that didn’t help her feelings of guilt.

tl;dr: Though some of them have clearly chilled, Becky’s family used to be Cotton Mather mixed with a Flannery O’Connor short story and they made her feel like her gayness is so awful that it causes people to die.

NarcoticReptile

kiwifarms.net
It’s an exaggerated version of the truth. In Becky’s coming out story, we learned her sister discovered she was dating a girl and demanded Becky swear on her nephew’s life that she would stop being a lesbian. Becky agreed but a few days later the nephew actually died, so Becky believed her sins as a lesbian somehow made God so angry he killed her nephew. She also has an uncle who is a fire and brimstone, fundamentalist preacher who condemned gays from the pulpit, and that didn’t help her feelings of guilt.

tl;dr: Though some of them have clearly chilled, Becky’s family used to be Cotton Mather mixed with a Flannery O’Connor short story and they made her feel like her gayness is so awful that it causes people to die.
Jesus Christ I somehow didn’t know any of that. I don’t have much sympathy for Becky, but at the same time it seems like she’s got some Stockholm syndrome. Honestly if my family made me feel that way about being gay I don’t think I would have any relationship with them unless they opened their mind and finally accepted me. Of course it makes it easier to run to a big ol bitch who’ll pay for your expenses and claims to love you

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino