saying goodbye after 11 years ...... - 8/13/2019 -

nonvir_1984

Never amount to anything! And they were right.
kiwifarms.net
"I love living vicariously through you... that looks so good"
View attachment 889043
What exactly looks good? It's a dry looking potato topped with cheese, some disgusting looking slob passed of as pork chops and half a plate of green beans, no seasoning or flavor. Everything looks good when you're 600 elbees and stuck eating chicken soup.
Looks like the last meal before an execution in China. But you'd need an elephant gun.

bev

kiwifarms.net
maybe Hambers wasnt that bad, who knows?
The way she described it (three shots, no mention of an x-ray, one big tug, open wound "hole," generally fast), the tooth wasn't impacted. She had no crowding suggesting it either. The tooth was just rotting/significantly decayed most likely due to her terrible hygiene and diet (e.g. eating a pint of BJs in bed and going to bed, as though the mint in mint chocolate chip ice cream is an adequate substitute for menthol toothpaste). Those extractions are the simplest and don't require stitches, but take a while to totally heal.

That being said, what does it show that Becky drove Eric to three appointments, lugged her burden of a girlfriend along, supported her mom and family all without any questions or hesitations, but Big Amber couldn't accompany Becky to provide support bc muh bedside videos gotta get done? Grim, man.

Peetz's Bank Account

Down the drain since high school
kiwifarms.net
Her trust capital is so depleted that it's difficult to believe her when she states even very innocuous things happened. There's a very short list of things she could say that I would believe out of the gate:
--She owes a minimum of five figures in unpaid emergency medical services.
--The fags hate her and want her gone.
--Twinkie keeled over and died due to obesity.
--The cats hate her and want her gone.
--She hasn't been able to fit into the shower for a year.
--Becky hates her and wants her gone.
--Her fupa odor is so bad the city is threatening her with legal action.

Everything else is subject to doubt.
I'll bet the neighbors have called the police several times to report a foul odor coming from the house of gluttonous faggotry, perhaps in suspicion that a new pet dies there every week or so and they are left to rot into the dandruff covered floor.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
100% can't tell if this is a shit post or Becky's reality.
I wish it was. She believes she killed her nephew by lying about her being gay and "swearing she wasnt" then her nephew died. Since then death has been following her. ?I wouldnt be s hocked if she feels her lying about it and swearing on it has cursed her now.

bev

kiwifarms.net
Tbh, as much shit as we give her for her death obsession, the amount of people who have died/abandoned her by her age is on the higher end. I'm sure she got interested in it as a way to cope and to not fear her own death. The clip where she smiled at the suggestion of their hotel room being haunted was extremely telling that she's still emotional over the idea of them being gone. Amber (who 'wept' over the death of a cat that she only knew for three years) most likely makes it all worse since she has no conception of death and is therefore shit at consoling her.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Becky's obsession with death is her ONE actual personality trait and what genuinely sucks nuts is that she is shit at this too and it isnt even a good one.

People with intelligence and nuance and a real, vested interest in their hobbies and "obsessions" would do research, would apply their free time to learning about the things that inyerest them and enrich their lives, would involve themselves in the subject matter in all sorts of ways. Death itself isnt even that fucking unusual of an interest or a hobby....Becky is just a slow, dumbass re.tard. Go have a look around online - there are a billion Instagram accounts (gorgeous ones) run by witch girls full of photography of dead animals and/or funeral parlours, you can read online all sorts of death related true or fictional horror stories, theres a reason ghost hunting and crime drama TV shows are mega popular, heck you can even buy cutesy anime style enamel pins on Etsy of pink glittery Ouji boards. People with fun PERSONALITIES immerse themselves in this stuff.

Not Becky though. The dumb fucking hick sped cant even ramble out her own stories right. Remember when they were driving past that dilapidated old 'haunted' house? Thumb-Thumb wanted to move into it but couldnt even tell us how or why it was supposedly haunted.....just buttered and blubbered about "uuhhh this guy and that dude I think moved in but then moved out uuhhhhh but I duhh I done don't know umm I think you gotta say a ghost is in there right?"

Fuck me.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Becky's obsession with death is her ONE actual personality trait and what genuinely sucks nuts is that she is shit at this too and it isnt even a good one.

People with intelligence and nuance and a real, vested interest in their hobbies and "obsessions" would do research, would apply their free time to learning about the things that inyerest them and enrich their lives, would involve themselves in the subject matter in all sorts of ways. Death itself isnt even that fucking unusual of an interest or a hobby....Becky is just a slow, dumbass re.tard. Go have a look around online - there are a billion Instagram accounts (gorgeous ones) run by witch girls full of photography of dead animals and/or funeral parlours, you can read online all sorts of death related true or fictional horror stories, theres a reason ghost hunting and crime drama TV shows are mega popular, heck you can even buy cutesy anime style enamel pins on Etsy of pink glittery Ouji boards. People with fun PERSONALITIES immerse themselves in this stuff.

Not Becky though. The dumb fucking hick sped cant even ramble out her own stories right. Remember when they were driving past that dilapidated old 'haunted' house? Thumb-Thumb wanted to move into it but couldnt even tell us how or why it was supposedly haunted.....just buttered and blubbered about "uuhhh this guy and that dude I think moved in but then moved out uuhhhhh but I duhh I done don't know umm I think you gotta say a ghost is in there right?"

Fuck me.
See, I don't think she's interested in death rather she's just kind of a morbid and morose kind of person. She's always (in the time we've known her) been a rather depressive person. Always down. The only time she shows even minimal animation is around the fags and even then it's fleeting. I don't think she brings up her dead family members for sympathy points or anything like that, but I think they're genuinely the most interesting parts of her past. I mean besides almost killing herself with the shotgun that was empty because they had to get the possum out of the chicken coop. That's still one of the greatest, hillbilliest stories of all time. She's clearly a bit slow in the mind so maybe she thinks it's appropriate or interesting subject matter for the viewers? She definitely believes in ghosts and that kind of thing, but her interest in 90's nostalgia far outweighs death.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
One of the cunt ugliest things Amber's ever done on film was when Becky was clearly in pain with a mouth full of gauze and Amber asked her if she was hungry. Becky replied she was, and Amber said "awww, you should go get something to eat babe." Someone had to hold down pillow mountain, and Amber was not about to abandon her post.
Totally agree, and this was the first thing that came to mind while Hambeast was lisping her way through her story - probably sounds unnecessarily cruel but I was just praying that Becky was going to be even more cuntish to Amber than she was to her; having seen the dinner interaction between them, seems like that was a vain hope

The second thing I kept thinking was, 'i wonder if she'll sound like this when she finally strokes out'??? 🤔

Have you ever bit into a peppercorn? Spicy!
Agree 100% with pepper being spicy! (and a spice) but then, have to admit I'm a wuss with 'hot' stuff
Found a good explanation about it anyways

Screenshot_20190814-224842.png

dismissfrogs

kiwifarms.net
It’s an exaggerated version of the truth. In Becky’s coming out story, we learned her sister discovered she was dating a girl and demanded Becky swear on her nephew’s life that she would stop being a lesbian. Becky agreed but a few days later the nephew actually died, so Becky believed her sins as a lesbian somehow made God so angry he killed her nephew. She also has an uncle who is a fire and brimstone, fundamentalist preacher who condemned gays from the pulpit, and that didn’t help her feelings of guilt.

tl;dr: Though some of them have clearly chilled, Becky’s family used to be Cotton Mather mixed with a Flannery O’Connor short story and they made her feel like her gayness is so awful that it causes people to die.
OK, for this, I feel sorry for her. No wonder that dead kid is a meme. She's probably still guilt ridden.

• Feels
Reactions: Skitty Tittles
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino