Saying the N-word isn't a symbol for freedom - Stop being edgy and racist

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

NekoRightsActivist

I Hate The Anticatgirl
kiwifarms.net
Saying the N-word isn't a symbol for freedom, it's offensive, childish and mean, nothing more than an insult, only edgy zoomers and basement dwelling manchildrens would ever think it's cool to say "nigger". Instead, the real symbol for freedom is the right to shout "Allahu Akbar" everywhere, the words of "Allahu Akbar" is divine, peaceful, yet undeservedly oppressed, everyone should have the right to praise allah wherever, and whenever they wants. If you are a true freedom believer like me, please drop the N-word and fight the right to praise our true god, let's head to your local public transports/government agencies and shout "Allahu Akbar" today!

Last edited:

NekoRightsActivist

I Hate The Anticatgirl
kiwifarms.net
OP is a niggerfaggot.

Fuck off nigger.

Bite me, nigger lover.

OP must have a fetish for the word nigger

Nah, shouting niggers in the middle of the crowd and nothing would really happen. Sure, someone might get triggered, but most people would just despise you. However, if you shout Allahu Akbar instead, you would be sincerely admired by true believers, kuffars would panic and you might even get laid with 72 real virgins!