Saying the N-word isn't a symbol for freedom - Stop being edgy and racist

oramge cat

kiwifarms.net
Being drugged out of your skull does give you a very skewed perception of reality. Drag queens are the closest thing to demons manifesting in the physical realm and they're even more hideous than troons. Like something out a Clive Barker novel or a Warhammer 40K.
drag queens usually have a sense of humor and won't scream at you for calling them bro, plus they use the men's room. troons are so much worse.

Calooby

Aye ya limey wanker get that off the television!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was sincerely convinced it was going to be "nyagger" or "nekoger" or some shit.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Should blacks people use the N word? A very controversial and explosive question in today’s political climate with things like Skin color being discussed on the tv and online and stuff. I’m not black so Not to be racist or anything. I mean I guess it’s true they can say it sometimes but it seems impolite in certain times and circumstances and gives off negative connotations. Yeah I know I’m white so it probably just sounds racist even talking about it but I’m not trying to be racist or anything I’m conscious of the racial overtones and elements regarding race and skin color. I wonder if it’s more politically correct to say people of color from of African American descent. Or skin color black. Are you allowed to say, skin color American American. Odd sounding maybe but, one time someone said, why did you have to say black? I don’t know. I know your allowed to black. But just wondering regarding further exploration of phrases.

NekoRightsActivist

I Hate The Anticatgirl
kiwifarms.net
Should blacks people use the N word? A very controversial and explosive question in today’s political climate with things like Skin color being discussed on the tv and online and stuff. I’m not black so Not to be racist or anything. I mean I guess it’s true they can say it sometimes but it seems impolite in certain times and circumstances and gives off negative connotations. Yeah I know I’m white so it probably just sounds racist even talking about it but I’m not trying to be racist or anything I’m conscious of the racial overtones and elements regarding race and skin color. I wonder if it’s more politically correct to say people of color from of African American descent. Or skin color black. Are you allowed to say, skin color American American. Odd sounding maybe but, one time someone said, why did you have to say black? I don’t know. I know your allowed to black. But just wondering regarding further exploration of phrases.
but what gonna happen when blacks stop using the word "nigger" and start using "neko" instead?