• ”Every time The Kiwi Farms gets caught trying to condemn children to a life of drugs, gangs, drinking, rape, incest, verbal abuse, physical abuse, and a number of other horrors, it promises it'll never do so again.”

School principal 'steals' Christmas with ban on Santa, candy canes, red & green colors

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Basketball Jones, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:57 AM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. Source: https://www.rt.com/usa/445696-santa-christmas-tree-ban-school/
    Honestly, I’m surprised the school district called shenanigans, considering how PC everything is. But good for them.

What a joyless bitch.

[EDIT] As of today she’s been placed on administrative leave. Source.

1427766A-63E7-4B25-AB6A-D313D8CCC201.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 50
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    #1 Basketball Jones, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:57 AM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 1:24 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  2. :story: Of course they were. This shit is all about snowflakes, after all.

• Winner  x 36
    • Agree  x 9
    • Semper Fidelis  x 4
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    frozenrunner

frozenrunner I could really use the salt

kiwifarms.net
  3. Mildly :offtopic: but why is it women named Jennifer are almost always bitches?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 13
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    8777BB5

8777BB5 Keep her Sexy and Straightforward

kiwifarms.net
  4. Be inclusive by banning holidays. Smart idea, lady. She mad because Santa ain't giving her nothing.

• Feels Feels x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Boy I wonder if Ramadan and Hanukkah are banned as well. Owo whats this scheduled next week after winter break on the schools calendar?
    schoolso.PNG
    Contagious kindness, indeed.

• Like Like x 12
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. What is it with these people and wanting to turn every conceivable situation into a Maoist struggle session?

• Feels Feels x 8
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    Ow The Edge

Ow The Edge Darko of the Dark

kiwifarms.net
  7. Tbh if I were dubbed with a shit name like that after I was born, I too would hate the world and everything alive in it to the point of making it all as unhappy and miserable as me

Hux

Hux

kiwifarms.net

8. You have to go back.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  9. So if I come from a place different to where I went that means I can tell people not from said place to who I've come to that they have to do what I expect them to do based on where I've come from?

Isn't that what imperialists do when they colonize an indigenous population?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 19
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. What goddamn planet does this lady come from that Christmas is a taboo theme to have in school?

• Feels Feels x 10
    Digital Thunder

Digital Thunder *obnoxious synth lead*

kiwifarms.net
  11. It's how they get all their social power. Why wouldn't they?

Yeah but they huwhite.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    frozenrunner

frozenrunner I could really use the salt

kiwifarms.net
  12. I know Muslims in America like Christmas because everything is decorated and it looks nice so they don't mind people celebrating Christmas.
    No comment on God's chosen people though.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Yeah, but what's the point of being powerful if you're a miserable, hypersensitive, joyless NPC that can't ever have any fun? It sounds rather like how I envision hell.

• Feels Feels x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Ow The Edge

Ow The Edge Darko of the Dark

kiwifarms.net
  14. Honestly, I’m waiting for there to be some punchline that this lady did this exclusively because she’s fully colorblind or something.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Digital Thunder

Digital Thunder *obnoxious synth lead*

kiwifarms.net
  15. There's not much about this lady on the internet, beyond the telltale "I backpacked across Europe" and "My husband is a house husband" things. She hid her Linkedin profile.

Amusingly, though, her predecessor was named Amy Christ.

• Informative Informative x 18
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Most Jews get very angry when people try to censor Christmas, particularly if it's something stupid like calling a Christmas tree a holiday tree.

• Informative Informative x 17
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    8777BB5

8777BB5 Keep her Sexy and Straightforward

kiwifarms.net
  17. What made this callous thundercunt think that she could steal Christmas from first graders in America's Heartland? She deserves all the scorn she'll get from this.

• Agree Agree x 17
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Well, there was this little squint 12 years back.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/seattle-airport-removes-christmas-trees/

The TL;DR is he wanted a Menorah put up, next to the Christmas trees. Said he'd sue the airport if they didn't. So Seatac's administration pulled down all the Christmas decorations. He left the Seattle Port Authority only 18 hours to respond, so they took them down. There was predictable backlash, and he backed off immediately because it was reflecting badly on Jews.

https://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Christmas-trees-returned-to-Sea-Tac-Airport-1222171.php

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
    thx1138

thx1138 Are you now, or have you ever been?

kiwifarms.net
  19. So winter-essential garments are allowed but if you dare to have any of the aforementioned "no go" decorations ON said garments...

I like how they had to say that Olaf specifically is allowed, though that'd make for a mildly entertaining picket protest. "ALLOW OLAF IN SCHOOL!"

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Agent Nahman Jayden

Agent Nahman Jayden Acts like he's from space

kiwifarms.net
  20. AIDS. Christmas is now AIDS (at least how I read it). :cryblood::story::story:

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.