• ”I thought you would be pleased with this article.”

School principal 'steals' Christmas with ban on Santa, candy canes, red & green colors

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Basketball Jones, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:57 AM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. How are SAINT Nick and the Yule Tree secular? If you're going to ban candy canes because they're "symbolic", then how is allowing the mythologised version of a Catholic Saint allowed? Either go all out or don't do it at all, you heartless, awful, hypocritical bitch.

inb4 "Woman attacked by far-right Christians".

• Feels Feels x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    Furina

Furina Centerfold

kiwifarms.net
  2. I could see the logic of arguing under the 1st amendment right to freedom of religion in asking that all religions get to put up the appropriate decorations during their holidays but to punish people who celebrate Christmas in particular comes of as punitive

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Feels Feels x 1
    not william stenchever

not william stenchever it depends on the whale

kiwifarms.net
  3. Shit, when Syria retook Aleppo the first thing they did was decorate a tree for Christmas. It's really only zealots that have a barbwired bat up their butt.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I'd be all for an all-out ban on christmas nonsense in the public space, but how they thought this would do anything but bring hostility and stress is stupid. This, and not looking like a sperg, are the best reasons to just shut up and let christmas happen regardless of how exceptional you are on the inside.

heh

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. All I can think of when I read this is Calvin's anatomically accurate snowmen.

• Agree Agree x 12
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Ohhh~ banana
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. You're a mean one, Mrs. Bitch

I assume this sort of thing happens every Christmas though

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    MeatRokket08

MeatRokket08 I will make you XS Tech's bitch

kiwifarms.net
  7. How unIslamic of them banning Muslim colors.

Because the Stalin completely dechristianized Christmas trees in the Soviet Union.

What's funny is catholics didn't recognize the Christmas tree until the 1980s when the pope put one up at the Vatican due to it's German protestant origins.

Now as for Santa, the blacks will raise holy hell if she took away the white man that embodies their gibs.

• Informative Informative x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  8. This is like that Starbucks Christmas controversey except the people protesting it actually exist.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus has a full line of candy canes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Pillowfort.

What if someone just had a red and green jacket that wasn't even Christmas themed? They just liked the colors? Would that also be banned, I wonder?

Guts Gets Some

Guts Gets Some "Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa

kiwifarms.net
  10. reminder that ole saint nick was from what is modern day Turkey so this is racist reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DICKPICSRUS

DICKPICSRUS Tfw no salt mine

kiwifarms.net
  11. Amusingly, her LinkedIn is already scrubbed:
    upload_2018-12-6_14-17-7.png

But we can see a picture of her & her family thanks to the local newspaper:
    upload_2018-12-6_14-19-39.png

• Winner Winner x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  12. They're like the "Bible-thumpers" they look down on. Except identity politics instead of Bible.

Both are joyless no fun allowed prudes who see sin or problematic in everything all the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Christmas Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Pretty sure if I ever went to a school like that when I was a kid I would have started a riot

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Hal

Hal Tard wrangler

kiwifarms.net
  14. The fundies I know aren't nearly this thin-skinned though.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Ow The Edge

Ow The Edge Darko of the Dark

kiwifarms.net
  15. I always thought the 'war on Christmas' was kind of a stupid thing only boomers cared about. Now it seems the boomers have something substantial to get mad about so that the lefties can get mad about the boomers being mad about Christmas.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    GreenJacket

GreenJacket Na kmetiji je lepo

kiwifarms.net
  16. Good! I had to play a wise man in my first schools nativity play, the fake beard itched the tea towel on my head wouldn't stay in place.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
  17. Did you get to the part about her stay-at-home husband and how she is an adjunct teacher at the University of Nebraska? My favorite part is her boasting about how much they travel all over the world.

All that life experience...but such a bitch

• Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Imperialists is a good name for SJWs

• Agree Agree x 7
    Cilleystring

Cilleystring Thrown in Facebook jail

kiwifarms.net
  19. I feel so sorry for her kids. Not her husband though, because this is the life his chose.

Do you think she travels to other countries and tells the people there to stop celebrating their national and religious holidays because they're not "inclusive" enough for her? No, of course not. Those delightful PoCs should embrace and celebrate their unique and beautiful cultures. Not whites though. They need to tear down their traditions and make room for the diversity train. Just... fucking leave Christmas alone. Come on...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Furina

Furina Centerfold

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.