School principal 'steals' Christmas with ban on Santa, candy canes, red & green colors -

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
Christmas trees and Santa Claus are considered to be "secular, seasonal symbols"
How are SAINT Nick and the Yule Tree secular? If you're going to ban candy canes because they're "symbolic", then how is allowing the mythologised version of a Catholic Saint allowed? Either go all out or don't do it at all, you heartless, awful, hypocritical bitch.

inb4 "Woman attacked by far-right Christians".

SiccDicc

Ratatatatatatatatatat!
kiwifarms.net
I know Muslims in America like Christmas because everything is decorated and it looks nice so they don't mind people celebrating Christmas.
No comment on God's chosen people though.
Shit, when Syria retook Aleppo the first thing they did was decorate a tree for Christmas. It's really only zealots that have a barbwired bat up their butt.

JosephTX

Texas Penal Code Section 9.42(b) Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Sinclair took no prisoners, banning all red and green items,
How unIslamic of them banning Muslim colors.

How are SAINT Nick and the Yule Tree secular? If you're going to ban candy canes because they're "symbolic", then how is allowing the mythologised version of a Catholic Saint allowed? Either go all out or don't do it at all, you heartless, awful, hypocritical bitch.

inb4 "Woman attacked by far-right Christians".
Because the Stalin completely dechristianized Christmas trees in the Soviet Union.

In Russia, the Christmas tree was banned after the October Revolution but then reinstated as a New-year spruce (Новогодняя ёлка, Novogodnyaya yolka) in 1935. It became a fully secular icon of the New Year holiday, for example, the crowning star was regarded not as a symbol of Bethlehem Star, but as the Red star. Decorations, such as figurines of airplanes, bicycles, space rockets, cosmonauts, and characters of Russian fairy tales, were produced.
What's funny is catholics didn't recognize the Christmas tree until the 1980s when the pope put one up at the Vatican due to it's German protestant origins.

Now as for Santa, the blacks will raise holy hell if she took away the white man that embodies their gibs.

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net
What goddamn planet does this lady come from that Christmas is a taboo theme to have in school?
Pillowfort.

What if someone just had a red and green jacket that wasn't even Christmas themed? They just liked the colors? Would that also be banned, I wonder?

DICKPICSRUS

Your local mermaid fucker
kiwifarms.net
So if I come from a place different to where I went that means I can tell people not from said place to who I've come to that they have to do what I expect them to do based on where I've come from?

Isn't that what imperialists do when they colonize an indigenous population?
reminder that ole saint nick was from what is modern day Turkey so this is racist reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is it with these people and wanting to turn every conceivable situation into a Maoist struggle session?
They're like the "Bible-thumpers" they look down on. Except identity politics instead of Bible.

Both are joyless no fun allowed prudes who see sin or problematic in everything all the time.

• Agree
Reactions: Heather Mason

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
Amusingly, her LinkedIn is already scrubbed:
View attachment 608526

But we can see a picture of her & her family thanks to the local newspaper:
View attachment 608529
I feel so sorry for her kids. Not her husband though, because this is the life his chose.

Did you get to the part about her stay-at-home husband and how she is an adjunct teacher at the University of Nebraska? My favorite part is her boasting about how much they travel all over the world.

All that life experience...but such a bitch
Do you think she travels to other countries and tells the people there to stop celebrating their national and religious holidays because they're not "inclusive" enough for her? No, of course not. Those delightful PoCs should embrace and celebrate their unique and beautiful cultures. Not whites though. They need to tear down their traditions and make room for the diversity train. Just... fucking leave Christmas alone. Come on...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino