World Schoolchildren in China work overnight to produce Amazon Alexa devices - "This is so sad... Alexa, play despacito"

The Final Troondown

kiwifarms.net
Why would you even bother? I mean living in Chinese society. Your entire life is going to be six day weeks of sixteen hour days, from 10 until you drop dead. There are no women because they were all aborted. So you're an incel regardless of how much of a China Chad you might be.

Why not just murder the mayor and burn down town hall?
Because thinking about doing that will set off your surveillance brain chip and drop your social credit score until you can't buy food and you starve to death

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is wrong with Confucius
It's the same shit you hear from pollacks who've never read a book before and just repeat whatever the talking heads like Jordan Peterson says. These are the same people who blame every problem on "post-modernism." The general pollack rule of thumb is "Anything that wasn't written by the Founding Fathers is degenerate."

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Because thinking about doing that will set off your surveillance brain chip and drop your social credit score until you can't buy food and you starve to death cause an immediate brain aneurysm, leading to you dying in your own piss and shit while blood leaks from your nose and drool from your mouth. Your body will supply food for the other workers.
fixed that for you

Last edited:

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
The articles seems to be indicating less horrific conditions each time they come out. Are things actually getting better in Chinamanland, or is this secretly some kind of shill operation meant to give that impression?
Shill operation. Never give the chinese or big business the benefit of the doubt.

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amazing. Have an Amazon Fire, but haven't used it in a very long time. Don't have any other Amazon devices. Don't own a smartphone, just a flip phone. I don't use Cortana on the Windows 10. No "smart" anything. Just have my laptop.

I make the technology I choose work for me, I don't work for the technology.

Keep in mind that anything sent electronically can be intercepted, and anything intercepted can be exploited, for whatever purpose. We're already seeing stories about how Big Tech is harvesting info from and about users.

Ask yourself if what you gain by using all these devices is worth what they might be collecting on, from, or about you. And just because Big Tech may not be doing anything with that info now, don't doubt Big Tech will do something with it, sometime. If you're cool with that, hey, use the shit. If you aren't, then use only the technology you absolutely need. Everyone's life and situation are different. But give Big Tech as little as possible to work with.

What these kids are going through is a shame. Least I'm not contributing to the situation by buying or using an Alexa.

Ok so what's this thread about? 16 year old foxcoon workers working nights and overtime. Ok. Maybe title the thread with the actual story.
Yeah, there aren't any limitations on underage workers in the US...

Nope, China's an inhuman shithole with a murderous evil regime in charge. Your idiotic flailings in their defense aren't helping.

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, there aren't any limitations on underage workers in the US...

Nope, China's an inhuman shithole with a murderous evil regime in charge. Your idiotic flailings in their defense aren't helping.
Best go get yourself a gun and shoot up a mall or school. It's the American way. You seem to have much pent up frustration. Might make you feel better.

American company breaks Chinese laws, is caught and prosecuted, and you whine about China? Low energy.

• Dumb
Reactions: Bunny Tracks

turboNIG-3k

Neither Rich nor Evans
kiwifarms.net
Best go get yourself a gun and shoot up a mall or school. It's the American way. You seem to have much pent up frustration. Might make you feel better.

American company breaks Chinese laws, is caught and prosecuted, and you whine about China? Low energy.
lmao shrimpdick

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
The US children working in tobacco fields: 'I wanted to help my mama'
Luis is just 14 years old, but he already has an exhausting, dawn-till-dusk job. Last summer, he started working in tobacco fields in North Carolina.

Even though Luis is just a child – too young to buy cigarettes – it is legal for him to work here in the US.

The job pays about $7.25 per hour.

Monday through Saturday last summer, when he was not in school, he rose at 5am, dressed in long sleeves, jeans, boots, gloves, a hat and a plastic poncho, and waited for a van to drive him to fields as far as an hour away. He came home around 7pm. This is a typical schedule for laborers in this tough and dangerous job.

Workers in tobacco are vulnerable to heat sickness, in temperatures which regularly reach 32C (89F); they risk injuries from sharp objects; and, if the Trump administration has its way, children will return to using the most toxic agrochemicals.
America's an inhuman shithole with a murderous evil regime in charge. Your idiotic flailings in their defense aren't helping.

The US children working in tobacco fields: 'I wanted to help my mama'

America's an inhuman shithole with a murderous evil regime in charge. Your idiotic flailings in their defense aren't helping.
Yeah, the US ain't perfect, and the labor allowances for farms are fucked up. But then, nobody gets disappeared for talking about these kids.

Whoa there, careful buddy, talking about stuff like that will drop your social credit score. Encouraging terrorism? Damn. But no thanks, I'm not an insane wackjob.

Reactions: JosephStalin

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
If it was a shill article I am doubtful it would have described Chinese teenagers as "schoolchildren" in the headline.
Nah, that's a typical journalist thing to do, especially if they're trying to make you sympathize with the "schoolchildren".

There's been a trend to whitewash the brutality and slavish nature of chinese run business. I wouldn't give them the benefit of the doubt.

Could also be a blunder on their part calling them "schoolchildren". Wouldn't surprise me if it was.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino