Scientific Racism -

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
The racial tensions are high right now because the Democrats are using race to sow division. If they couldn't use that, they would use religion or gender or something else. There's no shortage of potential tools for them.

Without people actively stirring the pot, I think we could coexist without too much drama.
I agree, but I think I'd go a little further.buts fundamentally impossible until we acknowledge the problems caused by chronic, chosen single parent hood and absent father's, and a poverty of aspiration. However I believe there are reprobates of all ethnic groups who pull that nonsense.

• Agree
Reactions: Fangsofjeff

Lemmingwise

Don't speak to me or my daughter ever again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The racial tensions are high right now because the Democrats are using race to sow division. If they couldn't use that, they would use religion or gender or something else. There's no shortage of potential tools for them.

Without people actively stirring the pot, I think we could coexist without too much drama.
Though it's always worth to point out: there are fractions to stir the pot and even without stirring, there are lines long which people self-seperate.

It's almost like diversity is a vulnerability.

• Feels

Simpadoo

Why do joggers ruin everything?
kiwifarms.net
Yes. This is way, fucking way off topic but the evidence suggests through anthropological studies and genetic research, that yes, Humanity are like Canines. With particular genetic predispositions, sometimes physical, and sometimes mental. You do have "breeds" of humans. This is obviously extremely anti-PC so you cannot talk about that. Because then you'd just assume that the Black guy is great at sports and the Asian guys is great at Mathematics. Completely racist.
So blacks were bred for rioting?

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
Though it's always worth to point out: there are fractions to stir the pot and even without stirring, there are lines long which people self-seperate.

It's almost like diversity is a vulnerability.
True, but there's no such thing as having no diversity at all in a nation. Right now, diversity of thought is causing a giant gap between American republicans and democrats of all races.

The best we can do is find a way to manage people's differences.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
About this:
Untitled.png

What if we completely neutered people of all races who repeatedly committed violent crimes?

- no testosterone means the men would become less prone to violence
- they wouldn't be able to pass on their harmful genes after getting out of prison

Dangerous people would be punished for their actions, good people would be safe and nobody would face discrimination due to their race alone.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Just a boy

Tim Buckley

Suffering
kiwifarms.net
Even if racial attributes are stronger than stated (which I don't think is too much anyway) we're all capable of taking actions as individuals, and everyone from every race can be as dumb or smart as weak or strong by nature.

Racial superiority theory is un-scientific by nature because it serves nothing but identity politics, only helps small dicked tribal low IQ retards feel intelligent by comparing themselves to statistics.

Even talking about this shit feels autistc, reminds me of the race realism thread last year.

Gigantic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
Even if racial attributes are stronger than stated (which I don't think is too much anyway) we're all capable of taking actions as individuals, and everyone from every race can be as dumb or smart as weak or strong by nature.

Racial superiority theory is un-scientific by nature because it serves nothing but identity politics, only helps small dicked tribal low IQ retards feel intelligent by comparing themselves to statistics.

Even talking about this shit feels autistc, reminds me of the race realism thread last year.
That's an ad hominem argument. Ad hominems are irrelevant to questions like "is bringing in millions of Somalis going to improve the place?".

• Autistic
Reactions: garakfan69

Just a boy

Don't make me feel like a man
kiwifarms.net
For a thread that's supposedly about science, there aren't a lot of actual scientific sources being shared (credit to @Fangsofjeff though for reviving the thread and posting that Tumblr, one that cites its sources no less). Ones that actually tackle the question of racism, or race realism, whatever you want to call it- the idea that there are significant differences between human races that are not purely the result of environmental/cultural factors. So let's rectify this: here is an extensive google doc (open in incognito, obviously) that cites over 600 sources and is designed to be user-friendly and accessible to normalfags and skeptics alike. So, even if you don't want to delve into the parts of this document that are based on evil neo-nazi pseudo-science, I at least recommend reading the second chapter that goes into how the scientific process (more specifically, the journal system) is not infallible and can be corrupted just like many other things.

As for what to actually do about it? It's obviously a difficult question considering the USA's reputation and history as a 'melting pot'. I think a lot of people get the impression that anyone who believes in race realism is irrationally hateful and would resort to genocide, and while there are obviously retards like that (though I would wager that they're racists not because of any scientific research but because of "lmao niggers"), I don't think such an extreme measure is necessary. On the other hand, it's very optimistic to assume a multiracial society can remain stable, because of corrupt powers that will inevitably arise, and benefit from stoking racial tension. I understand that division can always be fabricated even without race, but race is by far the easiest to get people angry over- in homogeneous societies, you wouldn't feel that someone could possibly loathe you and your people as soon as you see them (hence the existence of in-group bias). At the very least, I think it can be agreed that borders should be strengthened and immigration policies should be tightened, with illegal immigrants deported.

I'm not sure if arguing for racial differences necessarily implies narcissism based on your own race or that it's "un-scientific". I don't think I'm smarter than every black person on the planet, nor do I think that white people can't also be retards. And of course, you should still judge people you actually meet and are involved in your life, on an individual basis- though when it comes to strangers, you shouldn't ignore red flags (i.e. never relax), or at least wait to get to know them better. I do agree though that talking about this shit does indeed feel autistic, and would prefer if there were no significant genetic differences between races and go back to before clown world. Problem is, promoting racial diversity seems to have just been for the purpose of building clown world.

DeadFish

Who's awesome? You are!
kiwifarms.net
I do not believe in a superior race. I do believe there are groups of people who are adapted better to certain conditions.

There is this group in the pacific islands (I think) who have adapted the ability to hold their breathe longer then average humans. Somewhere near Idaho there exists a group of people who can not visualize anything due to genetic reasons.

White people have been successful mostly due to their willingness to take risks and explore the unknown. It also seems they are better at systematizing various ideas and handling abstract concepts. Also spiritual fervor.

Yet as we see with riotors such traits can make people bonkers and can be subverted to cause self destruction.

No one is better then the other. Its who survives and who doesnt which matters.

• Agree

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
That's an ad hominem argument. Ad hominems are irrelevant to questions like "is bringing in millions of Somalis going to improve the place?".
Bringing millions of low quality immigrants who don't have much to contribute is a bad idea, no matter their color. And right now Muslims are bad news in general because they tend to be clannish, they don't integrate well and their extremists are a real threat.

From the point of view of someone who thinks in terms of personality instead of focusing on racial background: America does not need a million dirt farmers. I see nothing wrong with poaching immigrants who prove themselves worthy, though.

As for what to actually do about it? It's obviously a difficult question considering the USA's reputation and history as a 'melting pot'.
Well. To keep things peaceful, I don't think we can openly preach inequality. Doing so would increase the balkanization of society because most people are too dumb to handle biological differences rationally. It would lead to different groups resenting each other and claiming to reign supreme over everyone else. They would blame all their problems on other groups while overlooking what's wrong within their own.

The thought of morons claiming superiority over their hardworking peers because of race is nauseating. 🤢

Last edited:

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
True, but there's no such thing as having no diversity at all in a nation. Right now, diversity of thought is causing a giant gap between American republicans and democrats of all races.

The best we can do is find a way to manage people's differences.
Or to have them set aside various differences in pursuit of a unifying, common goal?

I feel like I don't know as much about this topic as I'd like, so apologies if anything I say comes across as spitballing or speculative, honestly though, it's just nice to be able to discuss it without fear of being REEEd into silence.

What you say about importing low quality immigrants en masse holds a lot of truth though. Personally I take issue with the Wests dependence on labour from abroad, especially people who have a skill or training, such as Nurses from third world and less developed countries. Why are we taking these highly trained people form their countries, communities and families, where their skills and jobs and labour are so needed? Why are we failing to address the underlying issues that cause such skills shortages domestically?

Forgetful Gynn

Loyalty is my honor
kiwifarms.net
Wrong. Ethnicities are not analogous to species.

Homo Sapiens are the only surviving human species.

View attachment 1577692

A picture of an ugly person next to a good looking person doesn't prove they are different species.
How are those different species when Sapiens and Neanderthalensis bred to make modern Europeans? If you stick by the assertion that those are different species, what does it mean that Sub-Saharans have no Neanderthalensis DNA?

What do you base that on specifically? IQ tests are inherently wrong or they somehow have never accounted for differences in nutrition? Education does not effect IQ, so don't even bring that up.

I do not believe in a superior race. I do believe there are groups of people who are adapted better to certain conditions.
Agreed.
White people have been successful mostly due to their willingness to take risks and explore the unknown. It also seems they are better at systematizing various ideas and handling abstract concepts. Also spiritual fervor.
Adapting to an area with severe winters also gave Europeans traits like future planning and an increased capacity for delayed gratification that different environments, such as more tropical or savanna biomes, barely selected for if at all. It also gave us Winemaking which made the renaissance possible, but that's another topic.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
By the way, guys. Here's a tip: if you want to get a minority to accept racial differences, remind them that individuals don't always fit in the mold and that free will means they have control over their fate. It's really not a bitter pill to swallow when you understand that race does not define you as a person.

Or to have them set aside various differences in pursuit of a unifying, common goal?
That would be ideal. It's certainly doable.

I feel like I don't know as much about this topic as I'd like, so apologies if anything I say comes across as spitballing or speculative, honestly though, it's just nice to be able to discuss it without fear of being REEEd into silence.

What you say about importing low quality immigrants en masse holds a lot of truth though. Personally I take issue with the Wests dependence on labour from abroad, especially people who have a skill or training, such as Nurses from third world and less developed countries. Why are we taking these highly trained people form their countries, communities and families, where their skills and jobs and labour are so needed? Why are we failing to address the underlying issues that cause such skills shortages domestically?
Addressing the underlying issues of local shortages should be the priority, of course. As for why we should accept skilled immigrants.. it's not as if they're being abducted against their will. They just have the option to move if they wish. Besides: if one developed country won't take them, another will.

Last edited:

Forgetful Gynn

Loyalty is my honor
kiwifarms.net
It's really not a bitter pill to swallow when you understand that race does not define you as a person.
It literally does though. Quit sounding like Elizabeth Warren.

Addressing the underlying issues of local shortages should be the priority, of course. As for why we should accept skilled immigrants.. it's not as if they're being abducted against their will. They just have the option to move if they wish. Besides: if one developed country won't take them, another will.
Why should we want people who were cool with abandoning their homeland for money? Why should we be surprised when they get here and they do it again?

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
It literally does though. Quit sounding like Elizabeth Warren.
I meant to say that individuals don't have to conform to what's average for their race. There's nothing wrong with striving to be better than your peers or adopting a new culture. The only way race can define your future is if free will does not exist and, well, that's a whole other can of worms lol.

Why should we want people who were cool with abandoning their homeland for money? Why should we be surprised when they get here and they do it again?
Because:
- It's not just money, it's culture and quality of life.
- One person can't save a country. I don't know about you but if I was born in a place where my life was constantly at risk, I'd want to move out.
- If we don't accept people like that, other countries will. They will benefit from their skills instead of us.
- We should be surprised because uprooting yourself to move to an unfamiliar place far from your friends and family is not easy. People don't country hop if they're happy where they are.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Forgetful Gynn

Loyalty is my honor
kiwifarms.net
I meant to say that individuals don't have to conform to what's average for their race.
They don't really have a choice for most of it. It's not like you can choose to stop having 60IQ or severely reduced capacity for delayed gratification or understanding that actions have consequences. It's like saying "You don't have to act retarded just because you were born retarded."
- It's not just money, it's culture and quality of life.
Yes, two things that are now less likely to exist where they left since now there is one less person to enact change in that nation.
One person can't save a country.
Yet somehow the nations they want to move to managed to do that without mass immigration for most of their history.
I don't know about you but if I was born in a place where my life was constantly at risk, I'd want to move out.
As I have said, behaviors like that stem from genetics.
If we don't accept people like that, other countries will. They will benefit from their skills instead of us.
What will they benefit? From the increased labor pool driving down the value of said labor and lowering wages? From displacing natives? From driving up the price of housing? From imposing new cultural norms? From being completely unable to understand them over the phone? From their genetically influenced voting habits? Those other countries are more than welcome to go ahead and swallow that poison. If a nation wants more good workers then there is absolutely nothing stopping them from producing them domestically and paying them a fair wage. It's absolutely disgusting to imply that you should throw away the people you already have in your nation and instead import new people because it's cheaper to do so.
We should be surprised because uprooting yourself to move to an unfamiliar place far from your friends and family is not easy.
I don't give a shit how "difficult" it is to flee from a sinking ship like a rat and often times those people who flee tend to use their newfound citizenship to bring over their families so that point is entirely moot.

If we focus on our people and they focus on their people then everything will be sorted out and the quality of life can finally start to go up again for more than a tiny fraction of the species. Constantly focusing on the short-term gains of inherently selfish actions is anathema to civilization.

Last edited:

Gigantic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
if I was born in a place where my life was constantly at risk, I'd want to move out.
Sure. And I'd want them to stay as far away as possible.

- If we don't accept people like that, other countries will. They will benefit from their skills instead of us.
Even if we assume that these immigrants are all rocket surgeons, one thing you won't benefit from is them continually acting in their ethnic interest at your expense. You see they haven't been brainwashed into the Jordan Peterson tier notion of "treating everyone as individuals".

• Agree
Reactions: Forgetful Gynn
Tags
None