Scientific Racism -

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
They don't really have a choice for most of it. It's not like you can choose to stop having 60IQ or severely reduced capacity for delayed gratification or understanding that actions have consequences. It's like saying "You don't have to act retarded just because you were born retarded."
My point is that human behavior is more complex than "white good, niggers bad". There's respectable black scientists and disgusting white wife beating crackheads. It's 60IQ retarded to believe everyone with similar ancestry behaves the same way or that nurture plays no role in how people turn out.

Yes, two things that are now less likely to exist where they left since now there is one less person to enact change in that nation.
If you truly care about the third world, you could move there yourself. Be the change you want to see. 🙂

Yet somehow the nations they want to move to somehow managed to do that without mass immigration for most of their history.
What country hasn't had immigration? The USA in particular is a result of mass immigration, lmfao.

As I have said, behaviors like that stem from genetics.
Yikes, and this is why I don't think it's a good idea to tell most people about race realism. You're forgetting how complex human behavior is and you're tying wide ranging societal problems to individuals.

What will they benefit? From the increased labor pool driving down the value of said labor and lowering wages? From displacing natives? From driving up the price of housing? From imposing new cultural norms? From being completely unable to understand them over the phone? From their genetically influenced voting habits? Those other countries are more than welcome to go ahead and swallow that poison. If a nation wants more good workers then there is absolutely nothing stopping them from producing them domestically and paying them a fair wage. It's absolutely disgusting to imply that you should throw away the people you already have in your nation and instead import new people because it's cheaper to do so.
By your logic, wouldn't the natives who aren't successful be failing because their genes won't let them adapt to the current state of society? Wouldn't the current state of society be caused by their genetically influenced maladaptive voting habits? If so, wouldn't it make sense to replace them with superior foreigners who have proven their usefulness?

I don't give a shit how "difficult" it is to flee from a sinking ship like a rat and often times those people who flee tend to use their newfound citizenship to bring over their families so that point is entirely moot.
If you're so brave, you're free to go replace the rats. With your high IQ, maybe you could even make the change the natives are too genetically indisposed to make on their own.

If we focus on our people and they focus on their people then everything will be sorted out and the quality of life can finally start to go up again for more than a tiny fraction of the species. Constantly focusing on the short-term gains of inherently selfish actions is anathema to civilization.
Most countries do not focus on their people. A single individual cannot fix that. Having a big brain does not mean being a politician or a revolutionary.

Sure. And I'd want them to stay as far away as possible.
They're not necessarily part of the problem though. You can be born in a shitty place and become a great person. If they were successful in their home country and are willing to put in the effort to immigrate legally, I think it's safe to say they're good folks.

Even if we assume that these immigrants are all rocket surgeons, one thing you won't benefit from is them continually acting in their ethnic interest at your expense. You see they haven't been brainwashed into the Jordan Peterson tier notion of "treating everyone as individuals".
How many successful legal immigrants have you met..? You sound like you've lived most of your life in a small town far from minorities.

Gigantic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
It's 60IQ retarded to believe everyone with similar ancestry behaves the same way or that nurture plays no role in how people turn out.
This is the typical strawman. Do you really think anyone thinks this?

How many successful legal immigrants have you met..? You sound like you've lived most of your life in a small town far from minorities.
Lame ad hominems are a good way to concede the point.

iSperg

Spergtacular
kiwifarms.net
Different races and their respective cultures tended to select for different traits throughout their evolutionary path. It is not a surprise that Australian Aboriginals have the lowest average in regards to IQ, since they have inherited a whole continent, devoid of threats other than those rising from their natural environment. They most propably did not choose for pattern matching ability because the threats they encountered stopped being novel pretty quickly.
Same goes for most Africans, but at least they had to adapt somewhat to novelty, considering their lands were more easily accessible by outsiders.

Forgetful Gynn

Loyalty is my honor
kiwifarms.net
My point is that human behavior is more complex than "white good, niggers bad".
Uh, glad we got that out of the way? Did someone actually say that?
There's respectable black scientists and disgusting white wife beating crackheads.
Yes and there instances where velocities cease to add as well. Does that mean we should not expect a head on collision to be devastating? Exceptions to rules do not necessarily disprove them.
It's 60IQ retarded to believe everyone with similar ancestry behaves the same way or that nurture plays no role in how people turn out.
You can't fix retarded no matter how much you nurture them or give them the best food or education any more than you can stretch out for a long time and become tall. Of course people with similar ancestry behave the same way. What do you call Culture? You think that just comes out of nowhere and yet there are as many distinct cultures as there are ethnic groups and that their cultural beliefs are as influenced by their environment as their adherents are?
What country hasn't had immigration? The USA in particular is a result of mass immigration, lmfao.
From the third world? Until 1965 the USA didn't and the rest of the western world sure as shit didn't for most of its history despite what the people rewriting history want you to think. The immigration you're speaking of was almost entirely from European stock.
If you truly care about the third world, you could move there yourself. Be the change you want to see. 🙂
They have to earn it themselves if they're ever going to value it. Who helped the europeans to succeed? The hyperboreans?
You're forgetting how complex human behavior is and you're tying wide ranging societal problems to individuals.
It isn't nearly as complex as you'd like to believe, and it becomes far less complex the lower the IQ of the individual.
By your logic, wouldn't the natives who aren't successful be failing because their genes won't let them adapt to the current state of society? Wouldn't the current state of society be caused by their genetically influenced maladaptive voting habits? If so, wouldn't it make sense to replace them with superior foreigners who have proven their usefulness?
Address the point. Are the things I listed benefits? How about this i'll make it easier: does increasing the supply of something lower the demand for it?
If you're so brave, you're free to go replace the rats. With your high IQ, maybe you could even make the change the natives are too genetically indisposed to make on their own.
Have you completely forgotten that the average IQ for whites is 100, a bit higher for jews and for asians, and around 80 for blacks? The issue for the "natives", which I guess you mean whites, is not a lack of IQ by the majority of the population. The same absolutely cannot be said for blacks unless you both throw out all IQ testing data and declare that an IQ of 75 does not significantly limit what you are capable of in life. Have you ever met a person with an IQ lower than 70? Have you tried to train them to do basic tasks? To teach them advanced concepts? Has everyone who has ever worked with them but was unable to make them perfectly "normal" just not trying hard enough? Not feeding them well enough? Not letting them watch baby Einstein enough?

Now, that said, are there environmental influences on IQ in the lifetime of an individual? Yes, of course. If you get starved or significantly traumatized or kicked in the head by a horse you're going to lower your IQ. But your maximum IQ is set at birth by your genetics, trauma and neglect can only subtract from that, nothing can add to it. Please, go out and find me anything that demonstrably raises IQ above that maximum potential. You'll not find it. There is no cure for retardation, this website wouldn't exist if there were.
Most countries do not focus on their people.
That's why everything is shit. Too many selfish people acting selfishly. Grasshoppers cannot run a civilization built by ants.
A single individual cannot fix that.
Man that's impressive I would have a hard time coming up with a more historically illiterate statement than that.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
I have to go very soon, so I'll only respond to part of the posts for now. Sorry about that.

This is the typical strawman. Do you really think anyone thinks this?
I think people often forget the complexity of the issue and fall prey to oversimplification.
Lame ad hominems are a good way to concede the point.
It wasn't meant as an insult. I am legitimately confused about where your views come from.

You can't fix retarded no matter how much you nurture them or give them the best food or education any more than you can stretch out for a long time and become tall. Of course people with similar ancestry behave the same way. What do you call Culture? You think that just comes out of nowhere and yet there are as many distinct cultures as there are ethnic groups and that their cultural beliefs are as influenced by their environment as their adherents are?
You realize there's a bunch of minorities and women on Kiwifarms, right? Some are arguing against anti-white racism and misandry by your side. If everyone with a similar background behaved the same way, we wouldn't be here.

I believe culture and biology are not tightly knotted together. Culture is malleable. My source is personal experience.

From the third world? Until 1965 the USA didn't and the rest of the western world sure as shit didn't for most of its history despite what the people rewriting history want you to think. The immigration you're speaking of was almost entirely from European stock.
Slavery was importing third worlders to the country, wasn't it?

Gigantic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
Now, that said, are there environmental influences on IQ in the lifetime of an individual? Yes, of course. If you get starved or significantly traumatized or kicked in the head by a horse you're going to lower your IQ. But your maximum IQ is set at birth by your genetics, trauma and neglect can only subtract from that, nothing can add to it. Please, go out and find me anything that demonstrably raises IQ above that maximum potential. You'll not find it. There is no cure for retardation, this website wouldn't exist if there were.
The Flynn effect suggests IQ can be significantly raised by environmental conditions. Saying that, this effect has stopped in the West (probably it's some combination of more stimulating environments and nutrition). It's not an effect on g or general intelligence, and can't account for racial IQ gaps which are on g.

Forgetful Gynn

Loyalty is my honor
kiwifarms.net
You realize there's a bunch of minorities and women on Kiwifarms, right?
Yourself included, yeah.
Some are arguing against anti-white racism and misandry by your side.
Good for them. I am arguing for their interests as well.
If everyone with a similar background behaved the same way, we wouldn't be here.
I never said everyone. I said averages.
I believe culture and biology are not tightly knotted together. Culture is malleable. My source is personal experience.
Do you think morality is an evolved trait?
Slavery was importing third worlders to the country, wasn't it?
Yes and a tremendous mistake/con by people who mostly weren't European.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
The big problem when people are speaking about racial traits is that, instead of thinking about the data as a distribution of the traits across the population (with bias and standard deviation), it is instead a rubber stamp that one is superior over the other.
This can be downright wrong if one population has a slightly higher bias but comparatively lower standard deviation (so while the average person in group A is better than the average of group B in some trait, group B will have more people at the top regarding the trait).

• Disagree
Reactions: SilkGnut

Gigantic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
The big problem when people are speaking about racial traits is that, instead of thinking about the data as a distribution of the traits across the population (with bias and standard deviation), it is instead a rubber stamp that one is superior over the other.
This can be downright wrong if one population has a slightly higher bias but comparatively lower standard deviation (so while the average person in group A is better than the average of group B in some trait, group B will have more people at the top regarding the trait).
The only time I ever hear this is when egalitarians accuse hereditarians of thinking this, despite none of them ever saying it.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
You can't fix retarded no matter how much you nurture them or give them the best food or education any more than you can stretch out for a long time and become tall
Have you completely forgotten that the average IQ for whites is 100, a bit higher for jews and for asians, and around 80 for blacks? The issue for the "natives", which I guess you mean whites, is not a lack of IQ by the majority of the population. The same absolutely cannot be said for blacks unless you both throw out all IQ testing data and declare that an IQ of 75 does not significantly limit what you are capable of in life. Have you ever met a person with an IQ lower than 70? Have you tried to train them to do basic tasks? To teach them advanced concepts? Has everyone who has ever worked with them but was unable to make them perfectly "normal" just not trying hard enough? Not feeding them well enough? Not letting them watch baby Einstein enough?
There's a limit to what you can do, but you can get them to behave. Some hold down menial jobs. If you give up on them and tell them they're hopeless, you get the kind of retard who smears his shit on the walls and masturbates in public. I assume dumb non-retards must be tamable as well.

They have to earn it themselves if they're ever going to value it. Who helped the europeans to succeed? The hyperboreans?
Yeah, I suppose that's fair. When outsiders do something for a country the natives always end up complaining about it eventually.

It isn't nearly as complex as you'd like to believe, and it becomes far less complex the lower the IQ of the individual.
I'm really not sure about that. Neuropsychology is still in its infancy, so there's a lot of data we're missing.

Address the point. Are the things I listed benefits? How about this i'll make it easier: does increasing the supply of something lower the demand for it?
Yes, but I don't think it would be a problem if we're hyper selective about who gets in. Small scale immigration of high quality individuals would slightly increase the country's IQ, among other things.

Yes and a tremendous mistake/con by people who mostly weren't European.
Ashkenazim lived in Europe and have a ton of Euro blood, lol. And I don't think we could call it a con... back then, Israel didn't exist. Hurting the USA would have been shitting on their own lawn. And let's not forget the Jews couldn't have engaged in slavery without accomplices of other races.

Having a low IQ doesn't necessarily mean being a useless failure.

That's why everything is shit. Too many selfish people acting selfishly. Grasshoppers cannot run a civilization built by ants.
Man that's impressive I would have a hard time coming up with a more historically illiterate statement than that.
Some people are just biologically wired to choose flight over fight. That's probably not an ideal trait to import, but other traits can make up for it I think.

Forgetful Gynn

Loyalty is my honor
kiwifarms.net
There's a limit to what you can do, but you can get them to behave. Some hold down menial jobs. If you give up on them and tell them they're hopeless, you get the kind of retard who smears his shit on the walls and masturbates in public. I assume dumb non-retards must be tamable as well.
Wait why the defeatist attitude now? Surely they can just be given access to better education and food and home life and there will be no more retards ever, right?
Yeah, I suppose that's fair. When outsiders do something for a country the natives always end up complaining about it eventually.
Yep. Same reason you shouldn't feed pidgeons.
I'm really not sure about that. Neuropsychology is still in its infancy, so there's a lot of data we're missing.
You don't need fancy studies of brains to know that humans evolved from animals and that our behaviors are only slightly more complex than the behaviors of other animals.
Yes, but I don't think it would be a problem if we're hyper selective about who gets in.
As in select people who will never take a job that a current citizen could have gotten if the school and college systems weren't so severely broken by the banking establishments and the debt-based economy? I don't think we want anyone like that.
And I don't think we could call it a con... back then, Israel didn't exist.
So what? Jews can only act in their own interests when they have a criminal hive to retreat to?
Hurting the USA would have been shitting on their own lawn.
No they profited off of slavery and they did not live for several hundred years and so did not suffer any consequences for being slave traders of all races.
And let's not forget the Jews couldn't have engaged in slavery without accomplices of other races.
Arabs mostly, so other Semites.
Having a low IQ doesn't necessarily mean being a useless failure.
Oh it most certainly does.
OccsX.jpg
vWgESi6.gif

Below that and welfare is the only income you can make, aside from the most menial positions like sorting glass at a recycling plant.
Some people are just biologically wired to choose flight over fight.
There are, yes.
That's probably not an ideal trait to import, but other traits can make up for it I think.
Typically someone like that brings a cowardly mindset that makes everything they do surreptitious and unscrupulous.

Gigantic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
I might be better inclined towards it if everyone who espoused it wasnt a solid arguement against the merits of there own race.
You think that everyone who doesn't share the delusion that all races are exactly equal is a pathetic loser? I'm sure the Judeo-Marxist media tries to create that impression. I can't help feeling it's the other way around when I look at reality rather than TV.

Forgetful Gynn

Loyalty is my honor
kiwifarms.net
I might be better inclined towards it if everyone who espoused it wasnt a solid arguement against the merits of there own race.
You mean like James Watson or most of the people who studied DNA and biology for the better part of the last century, or are you just trying to say that anyone who disagrees with you is an incel?

Reactions: Johan Schmidt

Freedom Fries

actually a pretty good user
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently you didn't read anything I wrote and just wanted to sperg about black crime and not the underlying cultural drivers of it.

Ok fine. Whatever.
Your "culture of poverty" expresses itself differently in different demographics and very obviously in racial ones. Your quippy reply to me asking for me to 'back up claims that different racial groups behave differently at the same wealth level,' an obviously true statement which yes also obviously includes criminality rates and types of crime, is the only misreading going on here.

Taking a realistic accounting of things isn't the same as "hrrgggh! Blacks are monkeys who always commit crime." Culture is very obviously informed by race on a statistical level.

Escaped Abortion

kiwifarms.net
Culture comes from genetics.
I'm not sure much of culture is genetic... I mean, language for one. All babies come preprogrammed to make all the sounds for any language, but through exposure to their caretakers, discard unneeded sounds and reenforce the ones needed for their language. If culture was genetic, babies would be in born with the correct language coding and not need to do this culling.

We've even established that blacks have a different culture from their African cousins... and even white American culture varies from different European groups.

There's definitely some adaptations to region that are imprinted in our genes, but culture is too big to be completely transferred that way, and it changes too quickly. A lot of it is learned, but you could be hamstrung by genetics that prepped you for survival in hunter-gatherer days for your area.

I guess there is the potential that some races sort of domesticated themselves more than other races, because that was an advantageous adaptation once farming replaced hunting/gathering and they had to learn to live in larger communities without constantly fighting each other for survival. Domestication is essentially a kind of fast-tracked evolution pressure, so while it wouldn't convey the full depths of a culture, it would at least set in some general trends that are good for surviving within ones norms.

Tags
None