Scientific Racism -

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
That's a nice thought, but in practice it's often not feasible to "judge everyone as an individual".

Consider this thought experiment:

Imagine you're a taxi driver, and you see two people waiting for a taxi: A stereotypical white lady in a nice dress, and a stereotypical black dude with tattoos and saggy pants.​
Which one are you gonna stop for?​
Judging them based on group stereotypes tells you: Driving the white lady gives you a high chance of getting a nice tip, and a low chance of getting robbed or killed. Driving the black dude: The opposite.​
"No, I should judge them as individuals!", you protest.​
Well, how?​
Are you gonna get out of your car and interview them?​
Are you gonna invite them to a cup of coffee at a nearby Starbucks to get to know them first?​
Ain't nobody got time for that. They're in a hurry to go wherever they need to go, and you're in a hurry to dispatch as many customers as you can per day.​
So you're gonna go with the quick and easy stereotype-based cost/risk analysis.​

And even in situations where it is technically feasible to "judge everyone as an individual" (e.g. when hiring employees), it still generally increases the cost and risk, so people will avoid it.
You simply can't stop people from letting their decisions be affected by patterns they've noticed.

That's why I can actually sorta kinda understand the Woke Left's strategy of rabidly enforcing the taboo against noticing those patterns, even if it means they have to descend into all-out science denial on questions relating to cognitive traits in humans. I don't approve of it, but I get why they do it.
The saggy pants and tattoos would be the dealbreaker for me, not the skin. A clean looking black man with a big smile and a business suit wouldn't be likely to cause trouble, in my experience.

I can't be bothered to give a proper response because I'm here to shitpost and anyways we agree on most things. The only difference in our views is the importance of nurture in shaping personality.

You can't deny that it isn't an insulting insinuation.
I'm sorry.
I don't think that they deserve to be the ruling class. The majority population should be the ruling class of any place. Chinese should run china, jews israel, English brittain, etc etc. If another race wants to take over, they should at least have the decency of doing it like a man and fighting a war for it.
The problem is that right now money makes the world go round. The global ruling class will always be the group with the most cash. Changing who pulls the strings would require changing the monetary system altogether. As things are, enforcing a racial quota in the government wouldn't prevent politicians from getting puppeteered by billionaires.
The brain keeps track of who is number 1 in a society. There has also been some research done which shows blacks have a more hyperactive "status-tracking" part of their brain as well. It will always bug people when they're part of a minority group, it seems to especially bug black people.
Huh, that's strange. It's very hard for me to imagine caring about status like that, possibly because I've seen firsthand that a good chunk of holding social status in the Western world is just mind tricks. I can't imagine what racial jealousy must be like.

Not if it motivates you to be better. I'll always be proud of my dad, for example.
It's fine to be proud of him as long as you remember his achievements and yours are separate. Keep working hard, don't get lazy or rest on his laurels!

But that's what generally happens. It's unfortunate. I'm experiencing it now, I have to work 10x harder than a 4year grad because of this. It overall doesn't change much for me, but it is infuriating.
Yeah, and that's one of the dangers of race realism. I'm not sure what should be done with this knowledge for that reason. It would be deeply shitty if blacks had to work 10x harder than whites of equal ability because they were considered to be worth inherently less.

Acknowledging race realism could be used to find solutions to behavioral problems commonly found in different groups. It could also be used to clean up the gene pool by promoting the sterilization of criminals and encouraging people with desirable traits to breed more. Still, it could have some nasty repercussions....

Maurice Caine

A New Note in Music
kiwifarms.net
The saggy pants and tattoos would be the dealbreaker for me, not the skin. A clean looking black man with a big smile and a business suit wouldn't be likely to cause trouble, in my experience.

I can't be bothered to give a proper response because I'm here to shitpost and anyways we agree on most things. The only difference in our views is the importance of nurture in shaping personality.

I'm sorry.

The problem is that right now money makes the world go round. The global ruling class will always be the group with the most cash. Changing who pulls the strings would require changing the monetary system altogether. As things are, enforcing a racial quota in the government wouldn't prevent politicians from getting puppeteered by billionaires.

Huh, that's strange. It's very hard for me to imagine caring about status like that, possibly because I've seen firsthand that a good chunk of holding social status in the Western world is just mind tricks. I can't imagine what racial jealousy must be like.

It's fine to be proud of him as long as you remember his achievements and yours are separate. Keep working hard, don't get lazy or rest on his laurels!

Yeah, and that's one of the dangers of race realism. I'm not sure what should be done with this knowledge for that reason. It would be deeply shitty if blacks had to work 10x harder than whites of equal ability because they were considered to be worth inherently less.

Acknowledging race realism could be used to find solutions to behavioral problems commonly found in different groups. It could also be used to clean up the gene pool by promoting the sterilization of criminals and encouraging people with desirable traits to breed more. Still, it could have some nasty repercussions....

Gigantic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
It's funny that people only look at this in one direction. What if races don't have equal ability (which is completely obvious to anyone with a realistic mindset) and whites end up endlessly being blamed, paying for, and being replaced by low ability blacks? I actually think that even if "we just don't know" if there are biological behavior differences, that assuming we were "equal" would be the most harmful option. If we're not equal, then we've dragged down the highest performing group to the lowest level.

What If the Hereditarian Hypothesis Is True?

• Agree
Reactions: Positron

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
It's funny that people only look at this in one direction. What if races don't have equal ability (which is completely obvious to anyone with a realistic mindset) and whites end up endlessly being blamed, paying for, and being replaced by low ability blacks? I actually think that even if "we just don't know" if there are biological behavior differences, that assuming we were "equal" would be the most harmful option. If we're not equal, then we've dragged down the highest performing group to the lowest level.

What If the Hereditarian Hypothesis Is True?
Why not group people by ability instead of race? The low performing whites and high performing blacks would suffer if they were thrown in the same bag as most of their racial peers.

The hereditarian hypothesis is exactly what I believe: a mix of nature and nurture is what makes a man.

Last edited:

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
You tell me. Chinese don't, Turks don't. Do you think low performing whites want to live in a black ghetto? Easy for you to say I think.
What do the Chinese and Turks have to do with it?

Do you think high performing blacks want to live in a black ghetto?

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
I think it's very relevant when one race "decides" (or is psychologically battered by 100 years of Jewish propaganda) to unilaterally dismantle itself.
What does that have to do with sorting people according to ability instead of race?

I don't know about the Turks but if da joos have been trying to dismantle the Chinese race they've been doing a shitty job, lmao.
Untitled.png

Gigantic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
I don't know about the Turks but if da joos have been trying to dismantle the Chinese race they've been doing a shitty job, lmao.
Well no, only white people are subjected to this "treat everyone as individuals" brainwashing. Everyone else including American blacks, and especially the Jews that are most responsible for pushing this on whites, has a strong ethnic identity. If they tried this crap in Turkey or China they'd find themselves on the wrong end of a firing squad.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
Well no, only white people are subjected to this "treat everyone as individuals" brainwashing. Everyone else including American blacks, and especially the Jews that are most responsible for pushing this on whites, has a strong ethnic identity. If they tried this crap in Turkey or China they'd find themselves on the wrong end of a firing squad.
Ohh, ok. I see what you mean. Well, why can't people have a strong ethnic identity while treating similar outsiders as equals?

Americans are the only people I've seen who label others according to skin. In Europe, it's mostly about ethnicity and culture. The Spanish don't think they're the same as the French or the Germans or White Americans because there's a great big cultural gap separating each group. If you lumped people together according to race, all those groups would be thrown together even though most of their similarities are superficial. It would be like lumping Appalachians with Californians. They look the same outside, but their values are completely different.

I think I've said it before, but I'll say it again: Behaviorally, a White American has more in common with a second generation Asian immigrant who looks like Jackie Chan than with a White Russian. Putting more importance on race than personality ignores that fact.

Last edited:

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
You're entitled to your opinion.
It's common sense to anyone who has met both types of people.

A White ethnostate in America would be balkanized because the Whites have drastically different cultures and values. They would be calling each other inbred rednecks and communist hippies nonstop. There's division in minority groups as well but it's less noticeable because their communities are smaller. Second gen immigrants usually have one toe in one brand of White American culture and another in the culture their parents came from.

The source is personal experience but I might try to look for a real source later.

Forgetful Gynn

Loyalty is my honor
kiwifarms.net
The only difference in our views is the importance of nurture in shaping personality.
No I don't think we disagree on that, since we both agree that nurture cannot fix genetic problems like retardation, and blacks are suffering from similar genetic problems since retards and blacks have similar IQ levels on average.
Yeah I don't have an answer for that one either, other than "Boy I'm sorta glad we haven't invested in asteroid mitigation at all."
Surely you care about how others perceive you both professionally and personally though? It's the same thing, just not as pronounced as it is with certain other races.
I don't rest on his laurels. I aim to surpass them. Damn difficult though, considering how much he did in life. It's the same with "the whites" in that I don't want to see the struggles of my ancestors be in vain. I don't think there's a word that properly conveys that in english, pride isn't really accurate. A responsibility for not letting things go to shit? Covering my posterity?
Why not group people by ability instead of race?
And if there isn't a difference? Why isn't the NBA 90% white?
a mix of nature and nurture is what makes a man.
Yes but the mix is very far from 1:1. It's more like 80:20, like it is with height. Like sure if you get fed poorly or you grow up on a high gravity world you're going to be shorter, but you're still born with a certain max height in your genes and nobody seems to dispute it because it doesn't ruin the quaint notion of Tabula Rasa like IQ differences do.
Well, why can't people have a strong ethnic identity while treating similar outsiders as equals?
Because the outsiders are historically unlikely to reciprocate. They will push society to favor their values and not the values of those who let them in.
A White ethnostate in America would be balkanized because the Whites have drastically different cultures and values. They would be calling each other inbred rednecks and communist hippies nonstop. There's division in minority groups as well but it's less noticeable because their communities are smaller. Second gen immigrants usually have one toe in one brand of White American culture and another in the culture their parents came from.
How long has Israel been a de-facto ethnostate? Is what you're saying inevitable there? Are there any signs of this occurring?

Bumblino

kiwifarms.net
I find it hilarious how positive racism is still an acceptable thing but it's the second you veer into negative racism suddenly you are the worst. Racism is racism is racism.

Scientific facts can easily be either exploited as racist material, or derided as a result of racism though.
Exploited? Not really, if it's a fact it's a fact, suck it up. I'm not about to point and say racism if they find out that some race is better at something than others. To me racism is unfounded overgeneralization based on stereotypes, but if the stereotypes are based on scientific results, then that's just reality. It's not racist to say some breeds of dogs are better at smelling and tracking beasts than others, same would apply to humans.

danceintrance

kiwifarms.net
There is no such thing as nurture. Look at asians in general. Even when they move to the US or any first world country they will still always remain complete jokes. How can anybody even take asian countries seriously? China alone is on the best way to kill itself and destroy the whole world accidentally because it's a country filled with incompetent eternal manchildren ("asians").
There's also a huge difference between Indians and Asians. Indians can at least develop into respectable human beings, whereas Asians are eternally cursed jokes put on the earth by god.
Eastern Europeans are also retarded. They ruin any board or game they participate in simply by being stupid and/or cheating.
The world would be better off if non white races would be just glassed or regulated heavily.

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
There is no such thing as nurture. Look at asians in general. Even when they move to the US or any first world country they will still always remain complete jokes. How can anybody even take asian countries seriously? China alone is on the best way to kill itself and destroy the whole world accidentally because it's a country filled with incompetent eternal manchildren ("asians").
There's also a huge difference between Indians and Asians. Indians can at least develop into respectable human beings, whereas Asians are eternally cursed jokes put on the earth by god.
Eastern Europeans are also retarded. They ruin any board or game they participate in simply by being stupid and/or cheating.
The world would be better off if non white races would be just glassed or regulated heavily.
:thinking:
@danceintrance was Banned for an 8-page thread derailing, where he was sperging about asians https://kiwifarms.net/threads/autis...w-to-kill-one-sperg-and-ascend-another.76370/

Last edited:

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
No I don't think we disagree on that, since we both agree that nurture cannot fix genetic problems like retardation, and blacks are suffering from similar genetic problems since retards and blacks have similar IQ levels on average.
Retards as we think of them have more issues than low IQ alone. There's usually brain damage or malformations involved in making them what they are. As someone who has interacted with both literal drooling tards and low class blacks: their behavior isn't comparable. If it was, this would be rap music:

Granted, those people probably have IQs far below 70. I'm not sure what high IQ tards are like. I assume they must be able to assimilate to normal society, otherwise they would be seen more frequently in tard groups.

Surely you care about how others perceive you both professionally and personally though? It's the same thing, just not as pronounced as it is with certain other races.
Changing people's perception is easily done with a change of clothing and demeanor. It's mostly mind tricks. Yeah, skin affects it, but in the Western world that's an obstacle that can be overcome.

I don't rest on his laurels. I aim to surpass them. Damn difficult though, considering how much he did in life. It's the same with "the whites" in that I don't want to see the struggles of my ancestors be in vain. I don't think there's a word that properly conveys that in english, pride isn't really accurate. A responsibility for not letting things go to shit? Covering my posterity?
That's really admirable.

And if there isn't a difference? Why isn't the NBA 90% white?
Because 90% of whites aren't tall or athletic enough. That doesn't mean the remaining 10% shouldn't have a shot at getting in the NBA. Can you imagine Jeremy Lin (6'3) playing against average sized Asians? He'd stick out like a sore thumb, lmao.
Untitled.png

Yes but the mix is very far from 1:1. It's more like 80:20, like it is with height. Like sure if you get fed poorly or you grow up on a high gravity world you're going to be shorter, but you're still born with a certain max height in your genes and nobody seems to dispute it because it doesn't ruin the quaint notion of Tabula Rasa like IQ differences do.
I think it's more like 60:40, but who knows.

Because the outsiders are historically unlikely to reciprocate. They will push society to favor their values and not the values of those who let them in.
If they don't reciprocate, they're not similar outsiders: they're just outsiders and should be treated as such.

How long has Israel been a de-facto ethnostate? Is what you're saying inevitable there? Are there any signs of this occurring?
It's not quite an ethnostate. Racial tensions are still a thing over there.
Israeli society in general – and Ashkenazi Jews in particular – have been described as holding discriminatory attitudes towards Jews of Middle Eastern and North African descent, known as Mizrahi Jews, Sephardic Jews, and Oriental Jews.[162] A variety of Mizrahi critics of Israeli policy have cited "past ill-treatment, including the maabarot, the squalid tent cities into which Mizrahim were placed upon arrival in Israel; the humiliation of Moroccan and other Mizrahi Jews when Israeli immigration authorities shaved their heads and sprayed their bodies with the pesticide DDT; the socialist elite's enforced secularization; the destruction of traditional family structure, and the reduced status of the patriarch by years of poverty and sporadic unemployment" as examples of mistreatment.
There are other social tensions as well, mostly religious.

I'd say their society is balkanized and if some billionaire wanted to exploit the various cultural schisms in Israel to stir up trouble, it would be possible.

This is asking in good faith for people who believe in race realism (I don't - and this is coming from biology background)
Think about it this way:
- DNA dictates how bodies are built
- The brain dictates behavior
- The brain is part of the human body
- Ergo, behavior must be affected by genes.
What we don't know is how much of behavior comes from nature and how much comes from nurture. It's clear people's fate isn't decided by genes alone.

Last edited:

Forgetful Gynn

Loyalty is my honor
kiwifarms.net
Retards as we think of them have more issues than low IQ alone. There's usually brain damage or malformations involved in making them what they are.
Yes and black behavior is also the result of malformations and physical difference that if observed in whites would count as brain damage.
1567197541720 (1).png

As someone who has interacted with both literal drooling tards and low class blacks: their behavior isn't comparable. If it was, this would be rap music:
The rap music that's popularized is skimmed off the top 1% of all rappists. There are no doubt countless dumbfuck rappers on soundcloud who do sound similar to that.
Because 90% of whites aren't tall or athletic enough.
And that's only because whites don't get fed enough or trained well enough as children? I'm sure you see the parallel and the exception for one but not the other?
I think it's more like 60:40, but who knows.
I see no reason to assume it's any different than the ratios for height.
If they don't reciprocate, they're not similar outsiders: they're just outsiders and should be treated as such.
And that mistreatment is absolutely forbidden, so the bad behavior is encouraged.
It's not quite an ethnostate. Racial tensions are still a thing over there.
There will always be racial tensions so long as there is more than one race in a given area.
I'd say their society is balkanized and if some billionaire wanted to exploit the various cultural schisms in Israel to stir up trouble, it would be possible.
It would be, yes. But that billionaire would not live very long if they tried that.
Ergo, behavior must be affected by genes.
And, I would add, behavioral genes would be selected for by evolution based on the selective pressures unique to the organisms environment, so any group of people isolated from the others in distinct geographical regions would develop distinct patterns of behavior.

Reactions: Gigantic Faggot

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
Yes and black behavior is also the result of malformations and physical difference that if observed in whites would count as brain damage.
View attachment 1610504
Mild frontal lobe damage isn't that bad, actually. Yeah, those affected make impulsive decisions and have weird outbursts, but it's manageable. They can still live happy successful lives, it's not comparable to the drooling tard stereotype.

I will also add that being born with a small but healthy frontal lobe ≠ having a brain injury. Kids born with a "Black" skull shape and pale skin aren't considered disabled. Still, it's true that American Blacks often exhibit some personality traits consistent with frontal lobe issues.

The rap music that's popularized is skimmed off the top 1% of all rappists. There are no doubt countless dumbfuck rappers on soundcloud who do sound similar to that.
And a bunch of them aren't black lol.
Untitled.png

And that's only because whites don't get fed enough or trained well enough as children? I'm sure you see the parallel and the exception for one but not the other?
It's because in general, Whites are not genetically as athletic as Blacks. Tall athletic Whites should still get a shot at joining the NBA and short brainy Blacks should still get a shot at becoming rocket scientists, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadTakeCrucifier
Tags
None