Science Scientific study shows men who send dick pics are narcissistic sexists -

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

In news we all already know but feel gratified to have confirmed by science, men who send unsolicited dick pics are wankers (pun unintended).
According to a recent study published in The Journal of Sex Research, dick pic senders are more narcissistic and sexist than their male counterparts. The report asked 1,087 heterosexual men to answer four surveys which determined participants’ levels of narcissism and sexism, their sexual behaviour, and motivations behind sending uninvited images.
With 48 per cent of participants confirming they have sent non-consensual sexual photos, the study was split fairly evenly between senders and non-senders. The results show that the main motivation behind sharing penis portraits™ is ‘transactional’, with men hoping they’ll receive a photo in return.
A further goal of sending an unsolicited dick pics is reportedly to arouse the receiver, which the study correctly drags as being “representative of male over-perception of female sexual interest, given that women tend not to appreciate or reciprocate upon reception of these images”. With 82 per cent of senders believing their voluntary cock shots™ will arouse the receiver, it proves a lot of men don’t understand – or don’t care about – the importance of consent.
Sadly – but unsurprisingly – misogyny, power, and control are also motivations behind unwelcomed photos, with just 18 per cent of men reporting they send images for their own sexual satisfaction. In fact, just a quarter of senders said they would rather receive a positive than negative response, suggesting that many are specifically sending dick pics to harm and harass women.
The study found that men who send shaft snaps™ demonstrated higher levels of narcissism, and endorsed both ambivalent and hostile sexism more than those who didn’t send photos. There were no significant differences in exhibitionism between senders and non-senders, which the report’s authors put down to the anonymity of the internet and normalisation of dick pic sending, which “may promote engagement in such behaviours among individuals who do not otherwise display exhibitionist tendencies”.
Addressing its limitations, the report suggests future research should be more inclusive as this study only examined male behaviour towards women. Though researchers earlier explained that existing data suggests dick pics sent between men are often more well-received.
Although the results confirm what most women already know, it’s encouraging to see research into this behaviour, particularly when it addresses the motivations behind it. When it comes to learning lessons from the study, it’s clearly vital that pleasure and consent are taught to men from a young age and reinforced throughout adulthood. And if they don’t stop, I guess we can just continue turning their dick pics into art.

FierceBrosnan

Still 100% Daddy, don't ever think otherwise.
kiwifarms.net
Just because I have big, thick, awesome, cock doesn't make me a narcissist. Just never send that shit unsolicited that is the golden rule.

I love how there is all this "men demonstrated hostile sexism" with no examples of said hostile sexism. And yes there are dudes out there that just send them because they're exhibitionists and get off on getting a rise out of others whether it is positive or negative. If the author didn't already have so many articles about shit no one cares about I'd say this was her first day on the internet.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
I love how there is all this "men demonstrated hostile sexism" with no examples of said hostile sexism.
To people like this, "hostile sexism" can be roughly defined as "not reading my mind and then doing precisely what I want." After all, it's not like men are visually oriented and consider the prospect of seeing a prospective partner's genitalia arousing, no no no, they must be doing it because they hate wamman.

It's all so tiresome.

Hux

kiwifarms.net
To people like this, "hostile sexism" can be roughly defined as "not reading my mind and then doing precisely what I want." After all, it's not like men are visually oriented and consider the prospect of seeing a prospective partner's genitalia arousing, no no no, they must be doing it because they hate wamman.

It's all so tiresome.
The people that follow this way of thinking also tend to be people that the average person with a healthy sense of self-respect wouldn't want to fuck in the first place, let alone send nudes to

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
The woman that hates cock pics is no different than the woman who loves getting cock pics.

I mean, they are not different because they are the exact same woman.

The only difference is who sends them.

Let a single mother find out you own actual property and have a decent future and can take care of yourself and support a family, especially one of those whores that realized she was a fuckup after one of the kids was a multicultural experience.

She will hurl pictures of your saggy dugs at you and beg for a photo of your meat pole.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Yet, you'll rarely see men posting random "casual" nude pics in their social media unlike women who claim "OPPRESSHUN!!" whenever someone tell them to keep their degeneracy private. We're not even talking about sending these pics private, but actually posting them online for free for everybody to see, whether you want it or not.

Anyway, author:
Brit Dawson

Twitter: http://twitter.com/britdawson
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/britchdawson/
Some of her work: https://www.dazeddigital.com/user/britdawson

She seems to be overall normal, besides from being the average basic liberal feminoid woman.

FierceBrosnan

Still 100% Daddy, don't ever think otherwise.
kiwifarms.net

It's all so tiresome.
On top of that Brit here isn't saying anything we didn't already know. If you're an e-THOT on Snapchat, Instagram, or any number of dating sites, you're going to get dick pics. Part and parcel and whatnot. It's not like dudes don't get to see or read shit we never ever wanted to experience in our lives. Many guys who have done online dating left because their inboxes got flooded with thirsty gay dudes that apparently couldn't read ( Lord knows that's why I quit).

Yet, you'll rarely see men posting random "casual" nude pics in their social media unlike women who claim "OPPRESSHUN!!" whenever someone tell them to keep their degeneracy private. We're not even talking about sending these pics private, but actually posting them online for free for everybody to see, whether you want it or not.

Anyway, author:
Brit Dawson

She seems to be overall normal, besides from being the average basic liberal feminoid woman.
Click media. Be treated to Brit's desire burning like a coal fire :story: That's pretty much what I expected.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Anyway, author:
Brit Dawson

lemme guess the next article will be "i was sent hundreds of dick pics"

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
lmao who the fuck thinks sending unsolicited genital pics is good
if you're in this thread arguing for why you're a good person for sending gross images to people, you should probably reevaluate your life
"Unsolicited dick pics"

I have never in my entire life met a single woman who's just gotten random cock pics from something other than some Street-shitting Pajeet.

I've seen a few that swapped tits for dicks, and then wanna act like they just got them out of the blue while they were being a good little girl, and it just so happens that guy stopped talking to them a week ago.

Vrakks

Please... I go by Gold Diamond now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Unsolicited dick pics"

I have never in my entire life met a single woman who's just gotten random cock pics from something other than some Street-shitting Pajeet.

I've seen a few that swapped tits for dicks, and then wanna act like they just got them out of the blue while they were being a good little girl, and it just so happens that guy stopped talking to them a week ago.
The Article said:
With 48 per cent of participants confirming they have sent non-consensual sexual photos,
*cough*

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
Oh because people always tell the truth in surveys.

I fucked a semi-truck once. Like, right there at a truck stop, just pulled my cock out and fucked the goddamned truck until that bulldog hood ornament fell off.

It must be true because I said it. And I'd totally say it again and let some "science intern" write it on a fucking piece of paper if they're giving me 25 bucks to take a survey.

Vrakks

Please... I go by Gold Diamond now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh because people always tell the truth in surveys.

I fucked a semi-truck once. Like, right there at a truck stop, just pulled my cock out and fucked the goddamned truck until that bulldog hood ornament fell off.

It must be true because I said it. And I'd totally say it again and let some "science intern" write it on a fucking piece of paper if they're giving me 25 bucks to take a survey.
good to know 48% of people who took the survey are liars with no dignity, then

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
good to know 48% of people who took the survey are liars with no dignity, then
You've never been a part of a study/focus group that used surveys as a means to collect data, have you?

There's a reason that it's a waste of time, albeit an entirely amusing one.

Surveys exist for one fuckin' reason- to get the answers you want and make people look dumb. I could go on about the way that certain surveys were disqualified from the collected results to skew the results.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino