Scott Alan Malcomson / Roy Calbeck / Pointed Commentary / Roy Kerensky - Burned Fur, AltFurry, MLP fanfic author, ran for Governor of Arizona, is suing IMVU and FurAffinity

Fulda's Gap

400lbs of Patriotic Might
kiwifarms.net
This data point would seem to dovetail a bit with the 3rd ACR's record in Desert Storm, as much as I'd prefer him to be a 360 degree scumbag. (Starr seeming to be the Colonel in question) 'course, he could have done his research before lying.
Another, albeit semantic, point is that veteran is a term used for prior service. I've never heard KIA being referred to as veterans.

35 American boys were killed by other American boys. 40 dead veterans, to me, sounds more like he'd be bringing up mental health issues in veterans and a spate of suicides.

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Jesus christ, i've been following this guy and i've forgot when and why, i have barely ever checked his tweets. Never bothered to know who he was until now.

Also, is this the first time or were there ever furries (or bronies) running for some political elections?
Nah, it's happened before. Too bad for them, craziness isn't exactly tolerated in politics.

Slowpoke Sonic

psychic water hedgehog pokemon (they/them)
kiwifarms.net
one of his cringeworthy inflation art

super_fizzy_cider_blimpy_by_roycalbeck-d61vz95.png

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
Nah, it's happened before. Too bad for them, craziness isn't exactly tolerated in politics.

I don't think even that guy predates Malcolmson's runs for governor in the 90s. I'm pretty sure Scotty was the first, but he's far from the only.

Hell, Alan Panda/Alan (or David) Berlin was involved in state politics, if not elected office.

scared sheep

fluffy sheep
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
mamdrac.jpg
mamdrac3.jpg
This dude is seriously in his fifties? And wants to inflate ponies? I get that you don't stop being a furry suddenly after age 25 and whatnot, but how do people like him and Hirties have the time to be so active on the internet, still? I know jobless 23 year olds who are too busy to meet up to this dude's activities. And he wants to be a politician?

Geez, oldfurs are crazy...
I really wish Malcomson was able to get noticed in politics. This would be even more funnier if the local news were showing his pony art and asking about it in interviews.
"What do you have to say about your desire to have cartoon ponies from a children's show inflated and explode?"
"I'LL SUE YOU IF YOU EVER BRING IT UP AGAIN."

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
This dude is seriously in his fifties? And wants to inflate ponies? I get that you don't stop being a furry suddenly after age 25 and whatnot, but how do people like him and Hirties have the time to be so active on the internet, still? I know jobless 23 year olds who are too busy to meet up to this dude's activities. And he wants to be a politician?

Geez, oldfurs are crazy...

"What do you have to say about your desire to have cartoon ponies from a children's show inflated and explode?"
"I'LL SUE YOU IF YOU EVER BRING IT UP AGAIN."
Inflation? Well that explains the Xydexx friendship since they're both inflation obsessed unicorns. And opinionated as fuck on politics.

Also, God, 90ies furries art is a war crime. Even the 2000s animeesque DeviantArt style is better than this.

The color version is somehow worse than the original.
It looks like it was done in MS Paint, or some really outdated piece of software.

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
This dude is seriously in his fifties? And wants to inflate ponies? I get that you don't stop being a furry suddenly after age 25 and whatnot, but how do people like him and Hirties have the time to be so active on the internet, still?

He is also as far as I can tell single and seems to have a “career” of primarily call center jobs. He also tells Groat-style BS stories about bringing AT&T to their knees over their firing him and suing Topps to gain full ownership of the Mechwarrior franchise. He is utterly pathetic but a legend in his own mind.

Inflation? Well that explains the Xydexx friendship since they're both inflation obsessed unicorns.

So funny I missed that connection between them. What a sad, pathetic thing to have in common with another person.

totse

Not a spook, probably
kiwifarms.net
> CV2018-092198

Can this get us more information once it's indexed? Seeing nothing right now. I hope it's case number.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net