Scott Alan Malcomson / Roy Calbeck / Pointed Commentary / Roy Kerensky - Burned Fur, AltFurry, MLP fanfic author, ran for Governor of Arizona, is suing IMVU and FurAffinity

Titan Lithos

Classic Rock
kiwifarms.net
Decided to check up on this guy's case. It's moving forward, but at the past one would expect.

upload_2019-2-21_3-1-53.png
There's also a video of the original case being heard, and it's as awkward as you can imagine. There's a guy in the back looking like he's suffering from something. It's 17 minutes out of your life, however. Sadly it doesn't have the judge's decision on it.

upload_2019-2-21_3-43-28.png

FEETLOAF

kiwifarms.net
Hello. I don't know anything about this thread, but ya boi Scott apparently wants to sue some people (certainly not me I am a good boy) for calling him a dog rapist on minds.com. Fortunately minds.com is a crypto ponzi scheme and they couldn't possibly give less of a shit. We're pretty sure they don't even read their emails. Thought I'd share.
unknown.png

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
Hello. I don't know anything about this thread, but ya boi Scott apparently wants to sue some people (certainly not me I am a good boy) for calling him a dog rapist on minds.com. Fortunately minds.com is a crypto ponzi scheme and they couldn't possibly give less of a shit. We're pretty sure they don't even read their emails. Thought I'd share.
View attachment 2115903
Oh, another frivolous lawsuit he sure loves those. Worked out so well for him with FurAffinity last time.

FEETLOAF

kiwifarms.net
On the offchance that minds somehow identifies me to this doofus I have prewritten my drafted motion to dismiss:

1. I don't live in Arizona you have no jurisdiction fuck off
2. This is frivolous, pic related
lol.png
If that doesn't work I'll just accept a default judgement because i'm fuckin poor and dont have anything to take.
Wish me luck fellow retards.

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
On the offchance that minds somehow identifies me to this doofus I have prewritten my drafted motion to dismiss:

1. I don't live in Arizona you have no jurisdiction fuck off
2. This is frivolous, pic related
View attachment 2116669
If that doesn't work I'll just accept a default judgement because i'm fuckin poor and dont have anything to take.
Wish me luck fellow retards.

...so how'd Calbeck come up on a crypto board in the first place?

FEETLOAF

kiwifarms.net
.... and why does he always talk like he’s going to win the lawsuit; he’s never won a single one of them!
Just watched him get basically told "we dont care, 230, fuck off," (pretty based ngl) by an admin and he doesn't seem to get the hint, so I'm not surprised. Sorry to disrupt your very nice thread with a nothingburger.

Attachments

• hint.png
    hint.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 21