Careercow Scott "DoubleSwee" Martin - Oppa SpongeBob Style, World's Worst Cook, Autist

Q

QI 541

kiwifarms.net
Are we supposed to laugh at a kid with autism just because he has autism now?

Ivan Komarov

BBW
kiwifarms.net
raymond said:
Are we supposed to laugh at a kid with autism just because he has autism now?
It's not him. It's his parents. They let their kid run around in CALIFORNIA lighting fires everywhere, and waving around airshit without orange tips. To give you an idea, California= nogunz x 1000. That's a good way to get the cops called on your kid, and have them find out you let him light fires everywhere. From what i understand, california is dryer than fuck, and lighting fires with loosely packed grass is a good way to immolate your state, regardless of area.

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So is this kid a pyro or what, I don't get it.

I'm loving his channel description though, "Real rapping about real things" while most of his channel consists of videoes entilted try not to laugh and shit about spongebob (Spongebob rap?)
As opposed to fake rapping about fake things tho, eh? :biggrin:

I'm also loving his tutorial on piston doors in minecraft filmed on a camcorder while other people have done the same thing a billion times. And not with a camcorder.

Hakurei

The Shrine Maiden of Paradise
kiwifarms.net
This is gold.
This is gold.
This is just, pure, sponge shaped, gold.

Cute Anime Girl

Anime Warrior
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhAHVgoKb1w

My favorite.

With that said, I do not think this kid is much of a lolcow. Yea he sounds like he's about to break down and cry whenever he talks but he just seems like a normal kid who is really into things people his age are into. He made some pretty cring worthy videos but I bet in a few years he'll probably look back and cringe himself. Also he has other people in his videos sometimes and I bet he has a pretty normal social life.

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
DoubleSwee is Thug Life Son!!! His beats are the shit, and off the fucking Chain!! DoubleSwee wont sell out to the illuminati either guys, he is the motherfucking king of rap, Fuck Yeezus, I'm all about SWEEzus Bitches!

Right Back Man

kiwifarms.net
Picklepower said:
DoubleSwee is Thug Life Son!!! His beats are the shit, and off the fucking Chain!! DoubleSwee wont sell out to the illuminati either guys, he is the motherfucking king of rap, Fuck Yeezus, I'm all about SWEEzus Bitches!

SWEEzus. That is so amazing I feel like I just got raped by Shrek dressed as a power ranger.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
That "food" he made looks like shit, no seriously, it does.

In all seriousness though, I'm not too sure he can be considered a lolcow. Yeah he's made shitty videos around SpongeBob (dat rap be SWEE, bro), but then again, there's millions of those on the internet. Now if he were, say, 25 years old. Then you'd be on to something.

OBAMATRON

Commander in/or Chief
kiwifarms.net
swee.jpg

Everyone thinks I necroed now. :(

fixed

Last edited:

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He thinks a .17 HMR, a rifle used for hunting squirrels and other small game, is a sniper rifle.

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought there was a kind of-sort of affection behind the mockery of DoubleSwee ("Sweeology", "DoubleSwee is love, DoubleSwee is life,"et al), though. He has autism and he's kind of entertaining, but I'm not sure if he's a lolcow.