Careercow Scott "DoubleSwee" Martin - Oppa SpongeBob Style, World's Worst Cook, Autist

Super Collie

spuper colly :D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So will he be a Dylan or Eric? My money is on a Dylan. Doesn't seem to have the capacity to have the manipulation skills of an Eric. DoubleSwee is just as, if not stupider than VoDKa to choose to go by.

Video making, affinity for shit music, lack of parental control, access to guns, all this kid needs is a COD modder to make him his sub and he'll start breaking into vans, making bombs, and shooting his classmates.

Dylan and Eric had a whole diary of rancid thoughts and a hit list. Doubleswee has this:

edit: Here is an unlisted video titled "Sweeology", a religion(?) video he has uploaded. According to a commenter, it's unlisted because "His friends mom apparently didn't want it on YouTube. I had to look at a Facebook page to get this video."

The friend in question is probably this guy:

Long Sun

One Badass Disabled Dude
kiwifarms.net
He seems to have insane "fans"
https://archive.md/561eP/4bfd2a68fa834cf883c2457997ba518909e6e02a/scr.png
his instragram as a ton of stuff and seem to be his main platform also I think it very clear he thinks a celberty

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So will he be a Dylan or Eric? My money is on a Dylan. Doesn't seem to have the capacity to have the manipulation skills of an Eric. DoubleSwee is just as, if not stupider than VoDKa to choose to go by.

Video making, affinity for shit music, lack of parental control, access to guns, all this kid needs is a COD modder to make him his sub and he'll start breaking into vans, making bombs, and shooting his classmates.

If he's as good at making explosives as he is at cooking, he'll blow himself up long before he hurts anyone else.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net

Meatman

this website fucking sucks. fuck this shit im out
kiwifarms.net

Pepsi-Cola

Fuck Cumrobbery!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I personally think he's still a little too young to be considered a cow (going off the assumption that he's 15-16, of course) he definitely has something going on there. I want to say it's Autism or some similar disorder/combination of things, but it could just be his sheltered and privileged upbringing (again, going off the assumption that his family is rich)

Dr.Research

Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Parents- I understand if you get tired. Especially if your child is special needs and/or you spoiled them rotten and they came out kinda bad. But please, monitor your child's internet use and don't let them make videos. For their sake.

I think we gotta leave this kid alone for a bit, see if he grows up into a full cow. Right now he just seems like a fairly common rich boy autist.

Not-NiGHTS

Nicer Ass Than Bayonetta.
kiwifarms.net
To be honest, I'm still sort of divided as to how self aware he is. He seems to act genuinely autistic in the "Underground Swee" videos but acts like he knows he looks autistic in general and tries to make the joke of his videos. And considering the videos in Underground Swee, maybe they could be faked. Probably not, but could be. But I might be leaning more towards the "real" side looking at it in perspective.

As for if he's lolcow worthy? He's got actual people who like and back him up thinking it's an act and he doesn't sperg out too hard over negative comments, so I doubt it. Most likely, he'd probably be forgotten about.

He's also got actual friends, if that's anything.

Neil Venegas

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
He definitely has more than just mild Aspergers, if cows were just highly autistic people, i'd agree. However, the true indicator of a lolcow is their spergery and I have yet to see evidence of this kid going on a tism fit that really would warrant this thread.

But, since it's up and seems to be not going anywhere, I don't really have a problem with this. It's not like he got doxxed or any harassment from this thread, it's just a kid with some serious autism making some cringey videos and a thread on kiwifarms discussing it. (also sorry for necro, I find him fascinating)