Lolcow Scott Jessop / "Skippy" / @iamskippy / #SundanceSkippy - Lives in mom's basement; famous for being a virgin; Mormon

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

FaygoFagYo

Chug that Moon Mist, boy!
kiwifarms.net
If anyone has been on the side of YouTube where cringe compilations run rampant, you may have seen this man at one point or another:
120716skippy-virgin-diaries1.jpg

Skippy Jessop of Utah is a class of lolcow unlike the ones that gain the most attention on the farms. He hasn't broken the law, made horrendous art, or even steal from or lie to his audience. Nope, Skippy is one to be laughed at due to what made him so famous: his proud display of his virginity. He gives t-shirts with his name emblazoned on them to girls he only met five minutes prior. When that doesn't work, his "wing-mom" comes in to back him up. Also, it's believed that his only "friend" is just some hire to help get him a girlfriend at parties.

While most individuals like this stay confined to the internet where they appear on sites like this, Skippy has had the privilege of appearing on TLC, the same channel that gave a TV show to rednecks, overcompensating parents, and the boulder from Indiana Jones; the show Skippy appeared on was Virgin Diaries.

virginityrocksvirgindiaries1.png

Skippy, as he appears on TLC.
skippy-virgin-diaries.jpg

I wasn't joking in that spoiler.
virgindiaries_071812~2.jpg

Skippy, in all his glory.
46fg.jpg

He tries lay them down on the first date; no joke:

Currently, he seems to be a tame individual, but with time, something could happen. Please vote if you feel this thread is even worth having, right now Skippy's kind of a blank slate.

Links:
-Facebook
-YouTube
-IMDb
-An episode of a Mormon-centered podcast where he appears as a guest

Zvantastika

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If incels ever taught me something is that they eventually explode in a huge cloud of tism and rage, normally on all their social media. I'm guessing this guy might be the same and sooner or later will do something incredibly stupid, maybe he won't, I guess we can keep an eye on it but so far it's kind of bland.

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
I can see him as a lolcow as the videos of him on dates are incredibly, painfully cringey. Only problem is that most of the dating videos are 5 or even 10 years old. Not sure where you would get new content from.

MediExcalibur2012

kiwifarms.net
If anyone has been on the side of YouTube where cringe compilations run rampant, you may have seen this man at one point or another:
120716skippy-virgin-diaries1.jpg

Skippy Jessop of Utah is a class of lolcow unlike the ones that gain the most attention on the farms. He hasn't broken the law, made horrendous art, or even steal from or lie to his audience. Nope, Skippy is one to be laughed at due to what made him so famous: his proud display of his virginity. He gives t-shirts with his name emblazoned on them to girls he only met five minutes prior. When that doesn't work, his "wing-mom" comes in to back him up. Also, it's believed that his only "friend" is just some hire to help get him a girlfriend at parties.

While most individuals like this stay confined to the internet where they appear on sites like this, Skippy has had the privilege of appearing on TLC, the same channel that gave a TV show to rednecks, overcompensating parents, and the boulder from Indiana Jones; the show Skippy appeared on was Virgin Diaries.

virginityrocksvirgindiaries1.png

Skippy, as he appears on TLC.
skippy-virgin-diaries.jpg

I wasn't joking in that spoiler.
virgindiaries_071812~2.jpg

Skippy, in all his glory.
46fg.jpg

He tries lay them down on the first date; no joke:

Currently, he seems to be a tame individual, but with time, something could happen. Please vote if you feel this thread is even worth having, right now Skippy's kind of a blank slate.

Links:
-Facebook
-YouTube
-IMDb
-An episode of a Mormon-centered podcast where he appears as a guest

Is this the legendary wizard status everyone mentioned if you keep your virginity by 30+

What a fucking rip off

Hen in a tie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So h3h3 is going to fly Skippy out to LA so they can host him on a pod cast. They're currently talking to him on their livestream over the twitter dms:
Hila is actually creeped out, Ethan wants to do a "get skippy a date" thing.

FaygoFagYo

Chug that Moon Mist, boy!
kiwifarms.net
I really don't get the big deal some cows place on being a virgin or not. It's not like getting your dick wet suddenly makes you a better person or gives you super powers. If you're a cringey motherfucker and a virign, you'll still be a cringey motherfucker after you've had sex.
Yea, my point isn't that he's a virgin, he's a cringey motherfucker shoving his virginity down everyone's throats

Assorted Nuts

Salty
kiwifarms.net
If you were just on our movie night you might have seen an episode of the Virgin Diaries focusing on, well, virgins. The weirdest one of them is Skippy, a then 34 year old man (The show is from 2012) living in his mother's basement and all around creepy dude. Skippy has apparently been struggling with finding the right woman so he can lose his virginity. Being a Mormon he can't do this without getting married first. However, watching the episode it becomes clear Skippy has bigger problems.

Skippy, of course, lives in his mother's basement, the sign of a true loser. He also collects his own belly button lint, keeping it in a jar. Wonder why he can't get laid. Skippy is also obsessed with making his own custom shirts with such winning phrases as, "Virginity Rocks".

Skippy is also a self proclaimed nice guy. Throughout the episode he brags about having more personality than any other guy around in his awkward attempts to pick up chicks. Just about the only thing he's missing is a fedora to tip.

And then there' s his mother Jackie. Jackie is a self-proclaimed Wing-Mom. She goes out with Skippy and scopes out women for him to try and pick up. The episode also shows her creeping on Skippy when he actually gets a date. It's just as creepy as you expect.
Mom.JPG

But it turns out that Skippy's been at this for awhile. Another segment about his life from the early two thousands also exists. Oddly he seems better composed in this video than in the Virgin Diaries show, perhaps a sign that he's degrading over time.

These days Skippy seems to be mostly active online through his Youtube channel. There he publishes excellent videos such as one where he actually tries to give other people dating advice.

I think this comment puts it best.
Worst.JPG

Last edited:

[Insert Meme Here]

Bonjour--I mean, Buenos Diás!
kiwifarms.net
I vaguely remember hearing of this guy. Shortly after the show aired a candid video surfaced of him hitting on two women sitting at a table with a baby. Nothing terribly egregious happened, it was mostly just awkward and the chick in the green (?) shirt just kept giggling and looking at her friend in this "WTF is this guy real?" kind of way. Video ended when Wing-mom approached the table, so IDK what all went down.

The only reason I remember this is because the channel with the video was deleted, and the mirror had O Fortuna playing over it for some reason. The original video called him Skippy in the title and references the show, but the mirror was called something else.

My first piece of advice to help this man get laid is to stop going by the name Skippy. Can anyone imagine moaning the name Skippy in a sexy way?

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Well that was so fucking awkward, I think I got secondhand claustrophobia just by looking at them in the car. Guy literally had no idea what to do, and the woman wasn't comfortable on the "date" but obviously pitied him. Like has he just never talked to girls before (whether because of his helicopter mom or not)? That "friendship and relationship" boat analogy was cringey, yes, but in the right hands and the right time and place, it would've been smooth sailing and not dashed against the rocks. It'd be cheesy, but in the good way, and the girl would've better appreciated the thought put into it. Even then, that's more fitting for a church lesson/Mutual group activity (mainly for the young women) than for a date.

Something tells me he's just uncreative enough that if he wasn't such an autistic potato and were to have proposed to a girl, he'd have gone with the "this is for time *hands over a watch* and this is for eternity *holds out a ring*" proposal that's become stereotypical with Mormon guys.

Oh God, that CTR ring is just strangling his sausage finger there and is so out of place. Not that I haven't seen adults wearing the rings before, but they're usually decked out to look like actual rings instead of the cheap, plain green shield design given to children who'd end up growing out of them within a year or two. 'Course, if he needs the constant visual reminder to "choose the right", he probably either can't think for himself or he just has to choose something more age-appropriate (most likely the former in his case), but whatever, I'm not gonna condemn him for continuously wearing it. Just get the damn thing resized or replace it with one of those titanium or custom-made CTR rings so it doesn't look tacky (like this).

If anything at least he's now living on his own (wait, no, in this voting video, he mentions still living with his mother), he has a beautiful cat that needs to go to a better home, frankly (unless it's his mother's).

Screen shot 2017-08-18 at 10.57.39 PM.png

Dem neon green shoes, another visual shorthand of his 'tism.

Last edited: