SCP Foundation - Creepypasta with roid rage - now ITT: SCP fans

vdnb6

Are you the kind of guy to have a KF account?
kiwifarms.net
Ha, they practically admit that shady topics are discussed in their private staff channel, things that they can't risk being leaked to the public.

sssc.jpg

Hey SCP staff, maybe this wouldn't be a concern if you would just pull your shit together, stop playing favorites, and actually do something about the members of your community who can't keep it in their pants. Why is it that you don't hesitate to kick and log someone who made a "gamer girls aren't real" joke, but twiddle your thumbs when confronted with predators and sexual harassers among yourselves? Please don't tell me that you think the former is more harmful to women.

(SSSC is #site67 on their IRC network by the way lol)

Spedestrian

Based and Scrabblepilled
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ha, they practically admit that shady topics are discussed in their private staff channel, things that they can't risk being leaked to the public.
I dunno man, I think you might be reading into things a bit too much. To me it sounds like they're just trying to secure their admin-only chat. Sure they're calling it "sensitive information . . . . for privileged eyes only" but they're also a bunch of self-important speds LARPing as secret agents. What they consider "sensitive" could be something as mundane as "Come vote on whether we should ban User X."

I just don't see how this is any more of a smoking gun than the fact that they have a private admin channel in the first place. Of course they do shit in there that they don't want people to see, that's why the channel is private. They probably do get up to some shady shit somewhere, maybe even in that channel, but wanting a private channel to be private is hardly an admission of guilt.

Tags
None