SCP Foundation - Creepypasta with roid rage - now ITT: SCP fans

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Walter Grace

Boohoo Nigga.
kiwifarms.net
Knowing Kinch thus far, I'd say she's talking about RPC.

Well, considering I’m in the RPC Servers watching, they’re pretty up to date with the info we have. Woke up to this earlier from a nap.
2926B93A-00EC-462F-874A-586186C5A310.jpeg
D02752A4-B7B5-4670-9471-D475F602D20A.jpeg
24147112-72E3-4BC5-AB01-90A022D4D89F.jpeg
They’re anticipating and hoping Deadwing gets his hands on the thread. A lot are EX-SCP members, so they’re more invested then most. It’s like sharks in the water when one drops fresh meat- they’re circling and waiting for it to hit the sea floor.

And as someone who keeps tabs, no one has mentioned Kinch in a while. So unless she’s being super fucking paranoid, it’s not RPC either.

kiwi-identified cow

we made us this way
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So why then now of all times is she being secretive, and not knowing information our thread has?

I imagine she might be concerned she'll be considered one of the bad guys after more coverage occurs and more people lose track of who's who. Because of stuff like Z's minor-friendly NSFW server involving other well-known authors, she could be misconstrued as one of the predators simply for being associated with the other authors, despite her history of raising concerns with SCP sex culture. She might have fair concerns about being wrongfully accused of involvement and ending up in the crosshairs of an increasingly angry SCP community.

And as someone who keeps tabs, no one has mentioned Kinch in a while. So unless she’s being super fucking paranoid, it’s not RPC either.

I think I saw her Tweet one time that she felt she was wrongfully banned from RPC, but I didn't save the Tweet. If that did happen, she could be worrying that RPC and KF are planning against her for political reasons or something. I dislike a great deal of what she has done and said, but I can remember being scared of kiwifarms myself and I wouldn't want her to be accused of anything she's not -- if she is hiding something, I don't think it's sexual. It could be some sort of drama with staff; maybe they forced her to keep quiet about something or manipulated her in some other way. (That part about staff is purely speculation, but I wouldn't put it past the admins given their history.)

Walter Grace

Boohoo Nigga.
kiwifarms.net
I imagine she might be concerned she'll be considered one of the bad guys after more coverage occurs and more people lose track of who's who. Because of stuff like Z's minor-friendly NSFW server involving other well-known authors, she could be misconstrued as one of the predators simply for being associated with the other authors, despite her history of raising concerns with SCP sex culture. She might have fair concerns about being wrongfully accused of involvement and ending up in the crosshairs of an increasingly angry SCP community.

I think I saw her Tweet one time that she felt she was wrongfully banned from RPC, but I didn't save the Tweet. If that did happen, she could be worrying that RPC and KF are planning against her for political reasons or something. I dislike a great deal of what she has done and said, but I can remember being scared of kiwifarms myself and I wouldn't want her to be accused of anything she's not -- if she is hiding something, I don't think it's sexual. It could be some sort of drama with staff; maybe they forced her to keep quiet about something or manipulated her in some other way. (That part about staff is purely speculation, but I wouldn't put it past the admins given their history.)

Well, considering I also have access to the RPC’s other servers, I will go through “The Office”. It’s a public server where they discuss punishment, log all punishment, plans of punishment, etc. everything involving holding up rules. Give me an hour to research everything I can. I already know a few rumors about Kinch-

Now I just need confirmation,

Also, I have an update. A lurker (Who will be kept anonymous for the sake of privacy and by request of the teller) has DM’d me through discord, to tell me that Kinch is actually a vocal minority, having a deep dislike of the predatory side of the community. Now, I know one of you is her twitter followers who can see what’s locked behind, so you can confirm that for yourself. But, without further ado, here’s what they had to say-
1141E8CC-1EAF-4693-BADA-26C81A3BA796.jpeg
This person has happened to be a victim of the predators we’ve taken note of on thread. Kinch has, by this anon’s admission, been comforting and trying to stand up for many victims of these horrible people, and tried to help them out.

Look, as much as we can dislike an article of hers, or her attitude, I would like those reading to put aside that mindset. Regardless of behavior or ideology, we can all come together to say “Fuck you, you stupid pedophile fucks, go back to your filthy hole where you belong.” Kinch, if what Anon said is true, could immensly help us.

Thank you Anon for this new insight. However, I’ll offer it once again- you could make a kiwi farms account and when you’re comfortable, tell your story for us to listen. It could be a great insight into exposing terrible people, and help wipe the slate clean when it comes to the behavior and culture that SCP has developed. Just think about it a little, okay? And once again, thank you for coming and talking to me.

Now, I promised to come with information in regarding why she might fear RPC, or dislike it, and I came up with quite a few results.

1. KinchTheKnifeblade was once a core member of RPC, and had written the original Writer’s Guide to it.
2. Kinch had accused someone named Cyantreuse (in which a few RPC members agreed) of being an abuser, but because of her claim, was bonked from SCP for awhile.
3. Kinch has also had a history of ‘causing trouble’ with her claims and has been punished for them.
4. Kinch used to have a grudge with another member of the RPC Authority named Enkrum. From what I have read, they resolved the issue personally, but this might have contributed to her leaving RPC, as her reasons for doing so involved how much other members hating her, and made fun of her relentlessly.

This Image showcases the initial blowback ban from supposedly trying to say that Cyantreuse had did some rather terrible things. I can’t access the twitter, so I can’t confirm the truthfulness of these claims beyond what’s Screencapped.
9B0DF03B-F966-4D65-A254-ADC2E94D76C4.jpeg

EDIT: She was also ban from RPC for the following reasons, but quickly, many wanted her to appeal, as many thought her involvement was very minimal and unfair to her and her efforts of helping RPC thus far.
D141D972-EF65-46CF-AA76-F8BEDA47494C.jpeg

kiwi-identified cow

we made us this way
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2. Kinch had accused someone named Cyantreuse (in which a few RPC members agreed) of being an abuser, but because of her claim, was bonked from SCP for awhile.
Thank you for finding further info on the RPC situation. I completely agree with the sentiment about Kinch not deserving negative attention when it should be on predators instead (which is why I felt that I should clarify I don't think she's a predator). That said, I think I might need to restate that I'm Cyantreuse. More info is in my first post several pages ago and later the post about Gabriel Jade and Eskobar and I, but I'll edit my profile to make it clearer. The first major mention of me in this thread was here.

My concern at this stage is that because the admins banned me in January 2019 and do not consider me part of the community, bringing up my name as an example of an SCP fandom predator can cause active predators such as wiki administrator Bright to say "oh yeah, we got rid of that guy" which induces a false sense of security in their targets at no social expense to administration and the predators they protect; it also allows administration to claim they care about abuse when we have seen and documented that they perpetuate it through inaction, and in multiple cases commit it themselves.

Walter Grace

Boohoo Nigga.
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for finding further info on the RPC situation. I completely agree with the sentiment about Kinch not deserving negative attention when it should be on predators instead (which is why I felt that I should clarify I don't think she's a predator). That said, I think I might need to restate that I'm Cyantreuse. More info is in my first post several pages ago and later the post about Gabriel Jade and Eskobar and I, but I'll edit my profile to make it clearer. The first major mention of me in this thread was here.

My concern at this stage is that because the admins banned me in January 2019 and do not consider me part of the community, bringing up my name as an example of an SCP fandom predator can cause active predators such as wiki administrator Bright to say "oh yeah, we got rid of that guy" which induces a false sense of security in their targets at no social expense to administration and the predators they protect; it also allows administration to claim they care about abuse when we have seen and documented that they perpetuate it through inaction, and in multiple cases commit it themselves.

>Cyantreuse
>Psyantroos

Ah, shit, they sound the same out loud. Well, not everything is as black and white as it seems. I still don’t have full trust of you, but I have faith that you’re here to fight the good fight. Inspite of the fact that a large majority of the posters ragged on you, you still came to explain yourself. I’d say that’s a good step in a direction- the direction of a brighter foundation.

You seem to be reformed, or at least reforming. As for this “Oh yeah, we got rid of this guy” excuse, all we have to do is list the others involved. Because if I read over this thread, and compare it to staff list, not all of them are staff, but many are still WikiDot SCP members. If they really tried something that flimsy, I’m going to laugh at their dumbass for a good long while. Getting rid of one cockroach doesn’t clear a household- he has 10 other drinking buddies somewhere scuttling in the shadows, until one of them is dumb enough to come into the light. You need to chemically wipe every last piece of filth systematically until it’s rehabilitated.

Which, they clearly haven’t, if we’re getting reports still in 2020. Nearly 14 years after its founding.

kiwi-identified cow

we made us this way
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
post.jpg

Link to the post. Can't seem to get it to archive because it's on the second page, if someone knows how that'd be good.

Gabriel Jade was reported for that shit with Z at the beginning of 2020 and Soulless did nothing for four months. Now it magically happens today when the publicity has become unbearable.

Edit: Apparently UraniumEmpire isn't even on the harassment team. Rushed, much?

You can throw out your authors and lower staff all you want, one-by-one in order of their usefulness to you, but when is the particularly predatory admin going to get banned, "anti-" harassment team? And what reason did you have to wait until kiwifarms was involved to take action about something you had known of for months? Maybe it's because you willfully, knowingly hide predators until the last possible second while putting a ridiculous amount of effort into fake transparency to compensate for it. [archive]

It's an effective gesture to 'take action' in the logistical sense, but it is far too late for them to pretend they ever cared about anything other than maintaining their overall image.

Last edited:

Baubius

Servant of Janam
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1267889

Link to the post. Can't seem to get it to archive because it's on the second page, if someone knows how that'd be good.

Gabriel Jade was reported for that shit with Z at the beginning of 2020 and Soulless did nothing for four months. Now it magically happens today when the publicity has become unbearable.

Edit: Apparently UraniumEmpire isn't even on the harassment team. Rushed, much?

You can throw out your authors and lower staff all you want, one-by-one in order of their usefulness to you, but when is the particularly predatory admin going to get banned, "anti-" harassment team? And what reason did you have to wait until kiwifarms was involved to take action about something you had known of for months? Maybe it's because you willfully, knowingly hide predators until the last possible second while putting a ridiculous amount of effort into fake transparency to compensate for it. [archive]

It's an effective gesture to 'take action' in the logistical sense, but it is far too late for them to pretend they ever cared about anything other than maintaining their overall image.
You know what? They’re taking cues from this thread. It is overwhelmingly clear that SCP staff are lurking, so I say we make a secret discord chat or something. This is serious business and we can’t have them cleaning shit up based on this thread just to save face.

Walter Grace

Boohoo Nigga.
kiwifarms.net
You know what? They’re taking cues from this thread. It is overwhelmingly clear that SCP staff are lurking, so I say we make a secret discord chat or something. This is serious business and we can’t have them cleaning shit up based on this thread just to save face.

That’s foolish.

The farms exist as a place to criticize, gather intel, and laugh at foolish individuals using anonymity as our mask. Anonymity is our friend. You are free to make a discord, but I have my doubts that many would join when Discord is an antithesis of KF in many respects.

Out of knowing you outside Kiwi Farms already, I will join. But I have my doubts that you will gather anymore people. I think there’s even a thread on why Discords aren’t great for this sort of subject matter, by Null/Josh himself.

EDIT: Not to mention, how will you gather everyone? Using a public link, asking people who’s identifying traits are mostly redacted from an anonymity based forum? Regardless of how you go about it, cracks will form. SCP members will come in disguise and claim to be someone here. Someone here could claim to be an informant when they really are there to fuck with you and your efforts. I know it bothers you, but think about that for a bit. Your plan of “secret” discord’s, which functionality of sharing links that last forever, backdoor access by any member if they so choose, and spying, are more public than anything.

Baubius

Servant of Janam
kiwifarms.net
That’s foolish.

The farms exist as a place to criticize, gather intel, and laugh at foolish individuals using anonymity as our mask. Anonymity is our friend. You are free to make a discord, but I have my doubts that many would join when Discord is an antithesis of KF in many respects.

Out of knowing you outside Kiwi Farms already, I will join. But I have my doubts that you will gather anymore people. I think there’s even a thread on why Discords aren’t great for this sort of subject matter, by Null/Josh himself.
Not trying to be a tard here, just concerned about SCP moles tarnishing the operation by spying on us.

kiwi-identified cow

we made us this way
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I say we make a secret discord chat or something. This is serious business and we can’t have them cleaning shit up based on this thread just to save face.

I also had this concern over the last few days, but there's not much they can do. They could scramble to preemptively give YouTubers their side of the story, but I feel like any content producer who follows internet drama would be able to tell that's fishy. They can watch, worry, and ban authors they think they can afford to lose all they want; watching people roll a boulder to the top of a hill can't stop it from being pushed down.

Walter Grace

Boohoo Nigga.
kiwifarms.net
I never said you were a tard, but I will address your concern. The worse SCP could do is come onto here and try to make their case, on the one shattered leg they stand on, trying to make a scene. They will only look foolish. SCP members who change things to cover up what happened are foolish and it makes them look worse. It’s not a pleasing color to paint for a target on your back when covering up info that’s already archived and public. If they try to paint Kiwi Farms as villainous, then they’ll look even more foolish considering brigading and public disdain for other sites (unless it’s a mental detriment to those involved off site) is banned. Any method passed this would not only be convoluted but foolish.

We have the tightest noose around their neck. If they writhe, the noose tightens. More commotion equals more attention for the SCP Foundation.

Now, if we get even one large youtuber to pull through, that door beneath them in the gallows will drop, and then they’ll begin to lose breath.

They are out of options. The best they can do is ignore it externally and fume internally.

This is a waiting game. They have a time limit- we do not.

Baubius

Servant of Janam
kiwifarms.net
I never said you were a tard, but I will address your concern. The worse SCP could do is come onto here and try to make their case, on the one shattered leg they stand on, trying to make a scene. They will only look foolish. SCP members who change things to cover up what happened are foolish and it makes them look worse. It’s not a pleasing color to paint for a target on your back when covering up info that’s already archived and public. If they try to paint Kiwi Farms as villainous, then they’ll look even more foolish considering brigading and public disdain for other sites (unless it’s a mental detriment to those involved off site) is banned. Any method passed this would not only be convoluted but foolish.

We have the tightest noose around their neck. If they writhe, the noose tightens. More commotion equals more attention for the SCP Foundation.

Now, if we get even one large youtuber to pull through, that door beneath them in the gallows will drop, and then they’ll begin to lose breath.

They are out of options. The best they can do is ignore it externally and fume internally.

This is a waiting game. They have a time limit- we do not.
I see. Then dismiss my posts above.

SomeChick123

kiwifarms.net
A community mainly made of underage teens has their mod team filled with pedos???

What????

HOW??????????????????

Jokes aside, no one expect from blissfully ignorant SCP members didn't see this coming, those guys have a pedo scandalon their staff every fucking week. And how strange that, despite saying they are the most sensitive and "No mean comments, harassment or slurs ❤" community, they are the one most full of disgusting and horrible individuals.

And it should come as no surprise that they are not getting punished in any shape or form, or even got an O5 post made of them, even less convos about the subject being allowed to EXIST. After all, the ones responsible are the niggas that make O5 posts and moderate the community, why would they punish themselves?

I would not be surprised if they just try to put this under the shit-stained rug and move on until the next staff asks nudes from a 12yo, or Bright makes sexual comments about minors, after which, the cycle will continue. They will keep making articles about Donald Trump, about trans humaoids with reality bending powers, circlejerk and upvote articles made by the the cream of the crop, while leving new users in the shadows unless they submit to their discord cocksucking clubs in the hopes of getting at least a rating of +2 on their entries or be unlucky enough have their innocence taken away by a horny fart retard, such is the way of life.

Last edited:

Insurgency Moon

kiwifarms.net
Hello, I am 'Z'. I'm the girl you've read about who was targeted and groomed by pedos on SCP staff.

I would like to begin by saying that after all that's happened in recent years, climaxing in a nutcase stalker threatening to come to my REAL LIFE SCHOOL, I want to stay the fuck away from that site. However, people have been bombarding me with messages about this thread so I guess the ghosts of the past have come to haunt me and I have to post, being at the centre of so much of it. I'm still scared that if I speak out I'd get blamed and harassed by SCP staff, especially certain members that already have helped stalk me in the past, but I'll try.

As proof that I'm 'Z', here are some chats between me and Jade back in 2018. I've picked the least NSFL bits to save your eyes:

jade log 1.JPG
jade log 2.JPG

All that can said about Jade has already been said and I have nothing to add. Oh no, I'm here to disclose how a pedo on SCP staff tried to make a 16 year old go home with him and how another one (who's handling the site's PR right now!) has been using staff power to help his stalker buddy get a girl for years. Neither have been called out in this thread yet. I've kept this information bottled up for years bc all evidence suggests that staff don't give a shit.

RANDOMINI, moderator (inactive I think) on the SCP Wiki: Creeped on 16 y.o. me & tried to get me to go home with him. I don't have screenshots of this because he lives in my city and this happened in meatspace.

randomini 1.JPG

In late 2017, we found out that we could go to comic conventions together and met up. I kind of worshipped him because he was a much older guy and wrote some of my favorite tales, and he had so much wisdom to share about life and writing. He acted so interested in me, was kind of touchy and even talked to me about some stupid smut that I was writing. Life at home was tense so this was fun but one day he suddenly invited me to back go to his house with him. Keep in mind that I was 16 and he was a man at least in his mid twenties living alone. When I said that my parents definitely won't allow it, he said that they're being controlling and I shouldn't tell them where I'm going.

But something felt off and I'm so glad I followed my instincts... I told my mum and she screamed at me, not letting me leave on the day. I went online to apologise and explain to him, but his attitude took a 180 turn... in pms, he got furious at me for not coming and said that he didn't care whether my parents were going to punish me, he's just disappointed at me for not coming. I stupidly thought that he was still my best friend afterward but he was nothing but an abrasive dick. When I mentioned to him how Sunnyclockwork (can't believe a grown ass adult was this insecure) began bullying me and her friend started sending me shitty DMs on Tumblr for my art getting more upvotes, he told me that he didn't care if I died and to just leave the site because he no longer saw any value in talking to me. I was dumb at the time and didn't see it for what it was. So glad I didn't go into his house...

TAYLOR_ITKIN, moderator on the SCP Wiki: Actively helped his buddy, my stalker of 2+ years, harass me to the brink of seeking suicide to get a relationship with me. Screamed at me to try and force me into a relationship with Stalker. Abused his power to give Stalker a platform in the IRC chat to rant about his obsession with me and tell the SCP community that I want to murder people. Encouraged said stalker's pathetic delusions to the point where he found out my real life school and threatened to apply here just to find me. To this day he still hasn't admitted to doing anything wrong and covers for his buddy. Who knows how many other creeps he's protecting as staff?

taylor 1.JPG

The stalker (let's just call him 'Stalker') is a guy around my age and member on the wiki. For all of 2019, staff denied that he was doing anything wrong after he repeatedly threatened me and said disturbing shit about me to my friends, even after being told to stop 5 times by staff (anti-harassment says they care about keeping people safe? Lol). I can pull up ten pages of screenshots on how clingy this guy was. The only reply from staff was that they'd 'discuss among themselves'. They never took any kind of action to stop him until:

Stalker wanted a relationship with me so bad that he found out who my ex was, went to him, and told him that I want to murder Stalker to play victim. Because not talking to him is as heartbreaking as murdering him I guess.

taylor 4.jpg

taylor 3.jpg

He was only given a 6 months ban from the site, and staff never publicly clarified why and covered it up to save their PR. He continued to follow me on other places but my school's public safety department has a file on him now and I doubt he'd be able to come here. I hope that he's finally getting therapy and has moved on to activities healthier than spending his entire life on me.

But the focus now, is on how Taylor_itkin is left with no consequences. I have reported him with evidence multiple times to Soulless, and I never even got an answer. In fact, he's been promoted after that and is now handling the PR salvaging attempt for this pedo drama, pretending that he didn't use his power as staff to help his stalker buddy to follow his victim. The following is an account of an IRC chat he made with many of the same people as the official SCP room, and gave Stalker staff powers in so that everyone had to listen to Stalker talk disgusting stuff about me.

taylor 2.JPG

On another note, if you're wondering what staff will do about bright:
bright 1.JPG

I don't know what I did to deserve getting the attention of more pedos and stalkers than years I've been in school. I want to forget about it but I also want to see SCP pay for the shit they gleefully encouraged. They love protecting the pedos and creeps on their site until they're forced to act to save their PR. Fuck this entire excuse of a community.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Attachments

• taylor 2.JPG
    taylor 2.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 289
  • taylor 3.jpg
    taylor 3.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:

vdnb6

Are you the kind of guy to have a KF account?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello, I am 'Z'. I'm the girl you've read about who was targeted and groomed by pedos on SCP staff.

I would like to begin by saying that after all that's happened in recent years, climaxing in a nutcase stalker threatening to come to my REAL LIFE SCHOOL, I want to stay the fuck away from that site. However, people have been bombarding me with messages about this thread so I guess the ghosts of the past have come to haunt me and I have to post, being at the centre of so much of it. I'm still scared that if I speak out I'd get blamed and harassed by SCP staff, especially certain members that already have helped stalk me in the past, but I'll try.

As proof that I'm 'Z', here are some chats between me and Jade back in 2018. I've picked the least NSFL bits to save your eyes:

All that can said about Jade has already been said and I have nothing to add. Oh no, I'm here to disclose how a pedo on SCP staff tried to make a 16 year old go home with him and how another one (who's handling the site's PR right now!) has been using staff power to help his stalker buddy get a girl for years. Neither have been called out in this thread yet. I've kept this information bottled up for years bc all evidence suggests that staff don't give a shit.

RANDOMINI, moderator (inactive I think) on the SCP Wiki: Creeped on 16 y.o. me & tried to get me to go home with him. I don't have screenshots of this because he lives in my city and this happened in meatspace.

In late 2017, we found out that we could go to comic conventions together and met up. I kind of worshipped him because he was a much older guy and wrote some of my favorite tales, and he had so much wisdom to share about life and writing. He acted so interested in me, was kind of touchy and even talked to me about some stupid smut that I was writing. Life at home was tense so this was fun but one day he suddenly invited me to back go to his house with him. Keep in mind that I was 16 and he was a man at least in his mid twenties living alone. When I said that my parents definitely won't allow it, he said that they're being controlling and I shouldn't tell them where I'm going.

But something felt off and I'm so glad I followed my instincts... I told my mum and she screamed at me, not letting me leave on the day. I went online to apologise and explain to him, but his attitude took a 180 turn... in pms, he got furious at me for not coming and said that he didn't care whether my parents were going to punish me, he's just disappointed at me for not coming. I stupidly thought that he was still my best friend afterward but he was nothing but an abrasive dick. When I mentioned to him how Sunnyclockwork (can't believe a grown ass adult was this insecure) began bullying me and her friend started sending me shitty DMs on Tumblr for my art getting more upvotes, he told me that he didn't care if I died and to just leave the site because he no longer saw any value in talking to me. I was dumb at the time and didn't see it for what it was. So glad I didn't go into his house...

TAYLOR_ITKIN, moderator on the SCP Wiki: Actively helped his buddy, my stalker of 2+ years, harass me to the brink of seeking suicide to get a relationship with me. Screamed at me to try and force me into a relationship with Stalker. Abused his power to give Stalker a platform in the IRC chat to rant about his obsession with me and tell the SCP community that I want to murder people. Encouraged said stalker's pathetic delusions to the point where he found out my real life school and threatened to apply here just to find me. To this day he still hasn't admitted to doing anything wrong and covers for his buddy. Who knows how many other creeps he's protecting as staff?

The stalker (let's just call him 'Stalker') is a guy around my age and member on the wiki. For all of 2019, staff denied that he was doing anything wrong after he repeatedly threatened me and said disturbing shit about me to my friends, even after being told to stop 5 times by staff (anti-harassment says they care about keeping people safe? Lol). I can pull up ten pages of screenshots on how clingy this guy was. The only reply from staff was that they'd 'discuss among themselves'. They never took any kind of action to stop him until:

Stalker wanted a relationship with me so bad that he found out who my ex was, went to him, and told him that I want to murder Stalker to play victim. Because not talking to him is as heartbreaking as murdering him I guess.

He was only given a 6 months ban from the site, and staff never publicly clarified why and covered it up to save their PR. He continued to follow me on other places but my school's public safety department has a file on him now and I doubt he'd be able to come here. I hope that he's finally getting therapy and has moved on to activities healthier than spending his entire life on me.

But the focus now, is on how Taylor_itkin is left with no consequences. I have reported him with evidence multiple times to Soulless, and I never even got an answer. In fact, he's been promoted after that and is now handling the PR salvaging attempt for this pedo drama, pretending that he didn't use his power as staff to help his stalker buddy to follow his victim.

On another note, if you're wondering what staff will do about bright:

I don't know what I did to deserve getting the attention of more pedos and stalkers than years I've been in school. I want to forget about it but I also want to see SCP pay for the shit they gleefully encouraged. They love protecting the pedos and creeps on their site until they're forced to act to save their PR. Fuck this entire excuse of a community.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

What a nightmare. I told myself that I was going to take a break from posting on here for mental health reasons but I’m so, so sorry that all this has happened to you. What Modern_Erasmus said about the new policy to prevent Bright and other staff from interacting with NSFW spaces won’t help. As we’ve seen time and time again, and what you literally just proved with your story of a moderator trying to bring you back to his home, is that unsafe sexual behavior in this community extends far beyond NSFW chatrooms. It more frequently happens in private where no one is looking, and sometimes even outside the internet. Oh, and Bright is absolutely creepy towards and around minors, what sort of drugs are they smoking?

ToS

with gusto
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Soulless has been demoted and replaced by DrEverettMann. However this individual remains on the team.
EDIT: Oh wait, Soulless is actually just busy instead. [archive] 🧐

C6A9ED17-56FC-4CBC-94D5-117CFACC7F36.jpeg

[archive]

Newly minted Anti-Harassment Team member LilyFlower quickly created another post proposing the implementation of anonymous comments. The reason for this is because the userbase does not feel comfortable putting their name to something they'd like to say, out of fear of undue, personal & asymmetrical retribution from the ruling class that, as we've seen and still have yet to see, can approach mobbing and gang stalking.

Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 8.17.32 AM.png

[archive]

I also want to point out a few things, collapsed by topic to not take up space:

The individual called out in the above post by "Z", user taylor-itkin, is the same who wrote this lovely, not tone deaf comment on a recently linked-to (already archived) post on O5:

IMG_6292.JPG

in the thread that addresses the amount of discontent expressed by the userbase towards the staff, likely from the recent community survey. In this thread, itkin describes this "problem" of discontent as being "due to a fundamental lack of understanding" from the userbase.

IMG_6294.JPG

As Cyantreuse noted, there is an extraordinary amount of fronted cooperation and "transparency" here ("good Lord, we are already so transparent, but oooookay userbase!"), especially juxtaposed so awkwardly with the new developments from Mann and post from Lily.

As an aside, I can't remember where but the staff in one O5 thread admit to being hopelessly out of touch with the fanbase, with the exception of two. I wonder if the chasm is in any way due to a culture of gloating elitism - the thing that empowers and enables these predators in the first place.
I also had this concern over the last few days, but there's not much they can do. They could scramble to preemptively give YouTubers their side of the story, but I feel like any content producer who follows internet drama would be able to tell that's fishy. They can watch, worry, and ban authors they think they can afford to lose all they want; watching people roll a boulder to the top of a hill can't stop it from being pushed down.
It's a good thing they don't have a mound of money that was donated to them under the pretense of defending the site.

The fact is, the money (>$160,000) will now play a part in the PR campaign, with the chance of it increasing as their desperation does. People's gifted funds in a good faith show of support will be utilized to defend the bare assess of the community's elite villainy by virtue of their villainy. All you have to do is find the one or two people potentially breaking this and pay for their silence, cooperation, or at the least, minimization of the details. And I can guarantee, some very influential individuals on the site are starting to sweat over their reputational proximity to the names that have been mentioned here and implicated as of late. Be on the lookout for more "hey guys, taking a brief vacation from the site to ____" on O5.

EDIT: This has already happened with Rogret (5/1/20), Soulless (5/2/20, very questionable timing), and of course now the big one (see below). This seems like it could be euphemistic treatment for being told behind the scenes to lay low or go away, saving face from ban or dodging acknowledgement of wrongdoing.

Dunno, there won't be a smoking gun, but if there's sudden recanting of support, obtuse attackery, and things like that as this goes more public, that's an idea to hmm.
A follow-up regarding the "anti-scp manifesto" because I wrote it and find this whole episode very entertaining.

First, thanks to whoever mentioned it to Cyan while it was being re-targeted and thanks to Cyan for feeling it was worth mentioning; I had no idea all that was going on. I'm happy to say the author page is still up and the "manifesto" (their vocabulary by the way, not mine) is alive and more well-read than ever, thanks to their horrendous handling of an attempt to censor free speech that has proven itself more accurate with time.

The thread discussing it took a very sharp turn from initially being emphatically in-favor to "this is obvious and looks really bad". I want to hand it to some members of the staff and give credit where it is due; several questioned the purpose and honesty of the proposal, even prior to the calling-out of it here on KF. The proposal was dead-on-arrival when it came time to vote.

They made a second, follow-up thread ("Author Page Deletion" --> "Author Page Policy") that tried to salvage some sort of actual policy change from the fumbled effort. I encourage you to browse through it if you have a few minutes, because the amount of reaching and internal confusion here is hilarious. What you are watching is the same thing that happens when someone trips while walking, and tries to smooth that over by making it look intentional or part of a random dance move or something... fooling nobody. Many in there are at a loss as to why this was being discussed in the first place, rightfully asking if this is even a legitimate problem:

Yeah, the reason all that talk of policy change was confusing is because the problem was some egos were bruised and they are whining about it almost half a year later, not content with gang-beating up the page and leaving it roadside to die. The thread comes to a puttering, limp halt with nothing to show for it.

Edit: I forgot to mention, administration put a lock on the page for possible edits, effectively silencing any addition I’d otherwise like to make. This could have been done in an attempt to prevent people from vandalizing it (yeah right), but of course no one has attempted to do that. In reality, this was their only and silent way of ensuring I wouldn’t have the ability to say something like that again.

My favorite parts about all this are: (1) the archived, explicit inversion of some staff/ruling class's sense of morality on the issue, claiming and supporting that the exercising of free speech on their platform is the abuse of power here instead of the silencing of it. And (2) the loss and disappointment taken by some very "powerful" people in the ruling class who were salivating at it being deleted. Hey, how does it feel to know that this is the second time you as a cabal have made it orders of magnitude more visible than it ever would have been, had you had the self-restraint to just let it be?

What we should learn from this is that the staff will make any and all attempts, however poorly executed, to manipulate the status quo to suit their personal egos as agendas. This one didn't succeed, but how many others might pass?

If anyone has doubts as to whether or not the ruling class is capable of puppeteering ideas, manufacturing conflicts/threats to rile support, and planting disinformation, just recall that the one thing these individuals are ubiquitously good at is the construction and manipulation of narrative and characters to create a desired outcome. They have the ability, opportunity, and certainly the moral hygiene for it.
The staff plagiarized me on a staff-operated page and gave no mention that they had pulled it from another user's work.

I was really into the SCP and writing for it during the 4000 contest. I created a code that kept track of all 4K contest entries and a lot of auto-generated details, like date of creation, author, upvote count, total votes, total number of comments, and of course, relative ranking in the race. I used the data I got from that code to create and post a set of post-contest consolation awards that nodded to other entries' lesser achievements. (This was rejected by staff, who first told me they would post the results to the 4K contest page if I submitted it to them.) Lo and behold, the SCP staff done went and ripped the entire format and did the same thing for the recent 5000 contest, and the two who did it took credit! No mention of where they got it from.

Featured on the 5K Contest page (bottom):
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp5000contesthub [archive]

Announcing it (bottom):
http://www.scp-wiki.net/forum/t-12864255/scp5000contesthub#post-4502579 [archive]

Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 10.28.27 AM.png

My old work for the 4K:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/forum/t-6744346 [archive][archive]

Here are some side-by-side screencap comparisons.
5K on the left | 4K on the right:
IMG_6321.JPG

IMG_6325.JPG

IMG_6329.JPG

You get the idea, it goes on like this. The footnotes in the 5K version are almost verbatim the descriptions in mine. I appreciate the flattery guys! Hope this becomes a regular thing for _K contests, actually.

Granted, since I deleted my account, they have plausible deniability in knowing who exactly to attribute the idea to, but they knew they ripped it from someone.

To prove this is my work, you can see it as early as July 2018 by going to that that pesky author page of mine that still exists and going to a previous revision in the History (bottom); Revision #110 will do. It's all there in the code. The different way to archive took care of that, username is preserved in the first one.
There are immensely more important things going on now, but I thought I'd add this bit of irony & hypocrisy given subsequent high-profile bannage, and just another two cents to throw into the wishing well.

Attachments

• IMG_6294.JPG
    IMG_6294.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_6321.JPG
    IMG_6321.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_6325.JPG
    IMG_6325.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_6329.JPG
    IMG_6329.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_6321.JPG
    IMG_6321.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_6321.JPG.webp
    86.2 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

PurpleMan69

kiwifarms.net
Here's a thing I've been pondering about this morning while I was at work:

So say someone does make a video about all these accusations and stuff, right? And say some of the SCP mods who are accused decided to sue the person who made the video for, say, slander; what would the chances be of them using some of the funds from the Trademark GoFundMe to fund that new lawsuit?

This is entirely hypothetical of course; just some food for thought.