SCP Foundation - Creepypasta with roid rage - now ITT: SCP fans

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or... you know... just be fucking transparent and break down your gay little private court. Then have tribunals like actual Wikipedia. Fuck, this isn't hard you elitist faggots.

Or, I dunno, try not being a bunch of fucking pedos. Why should a glorified creepypasta site even need rules about whether minors can join unless they're doing some seriously fucked up shit?

And anyone involved in any way with any of this shit should seriously check up on their local laws. In many states, it's literally a crime to know about something like child grooming and not report it. In some, it's a crime if you're in a particular profession like education or a social worker, or it bumps it up to a felony. These dumb, ass-covering rules would just be evidence of a coordinated plan to cover shit up.

Holy shit, putting sociopathic D-Class personnel in charge of the Foundation was a mistake.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or, I dunno, try not being a bunch of fucking pedos. Why should a glorified creepypasta site even need rules about whether minors can join unless they're doing some seriously fucked up shit?

And anyone involved in any way with any of this shit should seriously check up on their local laws. In many states, it's literally a crime to know about something like child grooming and not report it. In some, it's a crime if you're in a particular profession like education or a social worker, or it bumps it up to a felony. These dumb, ass-covering rules would just be evidence of a coordinated plan to cover shit up.

Holy shit, putting sociopathic D-Class personnel in charge of the Foundation was a mistake.
Honestly, the D-class would have better morals for the most part. Like yeah, there's a batch that are pedos, but the large majority of them would gang murder them and then run it better.

They're literally more subhuman than the felons they use as disposables.

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is on fire
kiwifarms.net
Was the previous age limit always just 15 years old or was it lowered from a higher age?

I'm surprised most of the users are so young. Maybe they put unimaginable value in their place at the SCP clique where they get to feel mature for being into fiction so dark and pseudo-intellectual (I know I did) but I used to think that the barriers to joining were high enough to prevent this in the name of good-quality stories. I could stomach bureaucratic autism and elitist authorship being SCP Wiki's downfall but no, instead it's degeneracy on the level of furry horrorcows? I'm so, so disappointed.

When they went woke I thought that was just posing but now I think there's no doubt they were using rainbow flags as both their shield and a beacon to draw in even more mentally fucked teens to the slaughter. Not saying gay teens are mentally ill, I'm talking about the unstable virtue signalling snowflakes Onision would target.

Upcast

kiwifarms.net
Someone might of already posted this but I’m not looking though 50+ pages, so here you go. This is a google doc someone within that discord wrote to record the entire ERP session. So if you don’t wanna see it, don’t click it, you’ve been warned.

BroccoliBrain

kiwifarms.net
Someone might of already posted this but I’m not looking though 50+ pages, so here you go. This is a google doc someone within that discord wrote to record the entire ERP session. So if you don’t wanna see it, don’t click it, you’ve been warned.
Did you even think of archiving this? Here, I did it for you:
http://archive.md/bkSMJ
Imagine the person on the other end who doesn't want this out there, all he has to do is delete it or *ahem* [REDACT] the incriminating parts and we'd be none the wiser. ALWAYS. ARCHIVE.

edit: Is this supposed to be the RP between Z and Gabriel Jade? I skimmed for about 2 seconds because I'm not invested enough to comb through this crap, but if so, I'd like to point out what they've put in the content warnings at the start, claiming all characters are over 18, when one of the players acting as the raped victim character fucking wasn't. Classy.

HIVidaBoheme

Rent free lol
kiwifarms.net
Here's the first public YouTube video on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHo_5o7wVsA

It's by @Uzbeki, so I don't know if it means anything.
If anything this would take away credibility given it's the screeching autist known for being the owner of the openly hostile rival site.

Hopefully some of the other youtubers contacted decide to go ahead and direct attention to all of this they have tried to hide.

BroccoliBrain

kiwifarms.net
Funny how we're containing and securing their pedo-degeneracy, not to seal it away from prying eyes but in fact inform the public of it. We don't want things being [redacted] or [expunged]. Archive, Point, Laugh.

I'm impatient as fuck and keep forgetting archive.md exists but since I remembered, all it takes for you is copying and pasting a URL of whatever you'd like to preserve then waiting a few seconds. And now you've learnt something new today, I know I did, because I thought Google Documents couldn't be archived. @Upcast where did you find the link to this?

kiwi-identified cow

we made us this way
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the first public YouTube video on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHo_5o7wVsA

It's by @Uzbeki, so I don't know if it means anything.

If anything this would take away credibility given it's the screeching autist known for being the owner of the openly hostile rival site.

Hopefully some of the other youtubers contacted decide to go ahead and direct attention to all of this they have tried to hide.

It would always be good to get more coverage, although I watched it and I was surprised by how accurate I found his overall approach. I appreciate it and the effort he put into it, and I think it's worth watching and/or sharing regardless of what happened earlier in this thread. He links to this thread as well, which can help with exposure.

Upcast

kiwifarms.net
@Upcast where did you find the link to this?
I was invited to the discord by the owner thinking it was normal RP, noticed it was ERP because I read that google document that was pinned / in announcements, shitpost and left. I’ve had that google doc saved on my drive for ages and would occasionally send it friends because I found it hilarious to read and since this started to blow up and me learning it was with minors, I decide to post it here.

Baubius

Servant of Janam
kiwifarms.net
SCPD is coping.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 463
  • 2.png
    2.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 419
  • 3.png
    3.png
    15 KB · Views: 395

HorseFucker

kiwifarms.net
It would always be good to get more coverage, although I watched it and I was surprised by how accurate I found his overall approach. I appreciate it and the effort he put into it, and I think it's worth watching and/or sharing regardless of what happened earlier in this thread. He links to this thread as well, which can help with exposure.

SCPD is coping.

Let us add to this; the more this is talked about, the more people will find out about it. The more this is suppressed, the more people will seek information about this. And all the information collected is no doubt going to be spread and shared in many forms of media. It is just a matter of time. People have a tendency to not stay quiet when it comes to community shattering controversy.

Insurgency Moon

kiwifarms.net
I was invited to the discord by the owner thinking it was normal RP, noticed it was ERP because I read that google document that was pinned / in announcements, shitpost and left. I’ve had that google doc saved on my drive for ages and would occasionally send it friends because I found it hilarious to read and since this started to blow up and me learning it was with minors, I decide to post it here.

Funny how you decided to post this when it contains personal information about me, the grooming victim. Is getting people to find an easily manipulated teenager’s social media fun? Makes me think that you’re just here to doxx every single person even remotely involved rather than target the pedos.

You’re posting personal info about the victim and telling anyone that views this thread to come and harass me for disgusting shit I was groomed into writing about myself. Remove it and don’t fucking share the images in that doc around.

Baubius

Servant of Janam
kiwifarms.net
Funny how you decided to post this when it contains personal information about me, the grooming victim. Is getting people to find an easily manipulated teenager’s social media fun? Makes me think that you’re just here to doxx every single person even remotely involved rather than target the pedos.

You’re posting personal info about the victim and telling anyone that views this thread to come and harass me for disgusting shit I was groomed into writing about myself. Remove it and don’t fucking share the images in that doc around.
There is no personal information in his posts or the doc. Your online handle isn't even mentioned. My post on the matter, which has been spread around more thanks to Blairin's video, clearly states that you were pretty much forced into writing this. You don't need to worry.

Insurgency Moon

kiwifarms.net
There is no personal information in his posts or the doc. Your online handle isn't even mentioned. My post on the matter, which has been spread around more thanks to Blairin's video, clearly states that you were pretty much forced into writing this. You don't need to worry.
It’s not up to you to decide what I consider to be information that invites threats towards me. I removed the most identifying image a while ago but even without it, there’s a chance that people can find my google account and no one asked for my consent to post what’s essentially the scene of me getting abused by them. I feel fucking sick and scared even looking at the writing now and don’t need a permanent reminder to be publicly available. I doubt the original poster cares about what it’s doing to me besides its use in getting him attention and stir up shit at my expense. Remove it.

Disc

Mouth's feeling a little dry.
kiwifarms.net
It’s not up to you to decide what I consider to be information that invites threats towards me. The images are clearly identifying and no one asked for my consent to post what’s essentially the scene of me getting abused by them. I feel fucking sick and scared even looking at the writing now and don’t need a permanent reminder to be publicly available. I doubt the original poster cares about what it’s doing to me besides its use in getting him attention and stir up shit at my expense. Remove it.
Welcome to Kiwifarms. If you seriously came in here, posted and contributed to shaming other people's degenerate behaviour, heard us discussing this document at length, and expected us not to post it if we found it, I really don't know what to tell you.

The whole point of this website is to remember shit that people want us to forget. Until this emerged, the existence of this story was mostly hearsay and screenshots (which aren't the best source of proof). we're continually posting literal piles of shit on people like @Psyantroos and Duckman, why would we not include this?

Not to mention, the place where he got it from was the pinned announcements of a fucking ERP server. And it's being deleted today, so they have likely been aware we've been hunting this down for quite some time and not done anything about it. If they had, they wouldn't have run into GDoc's generous deletion terms and gotten fucked by it. I'm not going to say we're blameless in this getting out, that's ridiculous, but this is a guy who has been spreading this document without your consent
A: For literal years
B: So other creeps can get off on it. The people who you are (rightfully) scared of.

Having it be in a forum about naming and shaming people like this is FAAAAAAAAR better than having it be passed around a Sex-Crazed Pervert's roleplay discord, and it will help actually drag their asses out into the open. If you don't want it spread, you've made your intentions clear, and I'm sure that most if not all people who report on this will accept your wishes. But once something's out, it's out.

If you didn't want this spread, you should have asked them to nuke this document a long time ago.

Insurgency Moon

kiwifarms.net
Welcome to Kiwifarms. If you seriously came in here, posted and contributed to shaming other people's degenerate behaviour, heard us discussing this document at length, and expected us not to post it if we found it, I really don't know what to tell you.

The whole point of this website is to remember shit that people want us to forget. Until this emerged, the existence of this story was mostly hearsay and screenshots (which aren't the best source of proof). we're continually posting literal piles of shit on people like @Psyantroos and Duckman, why would we not include this?

Not to mention, the place where he got it from was the pinned announcements of a fucking ERP server. And it's being deleted today, so they have likely been aware we've been hunting this down for quite some time and not done anything about it. If they had, they wouldn't have run into GDoc's generous deletion terms and gotten fucked by it. I'm not going to say we're blameless in this getting out, that's ridiculous, but this is a guy who has been spreading this document without your consent
A: For literal years
B: So other creeps can get off on it. The people who you are (rightfully) scared of.

Having it be in a forum about naming and shaming people like this is FAAAAAAAAR better than having it be passed around a Sex-Crazed Pervert's roleplay discord, and it will help actually drag their asses out into the open. If you don't want it spread, you've made your intentions clear, and I'm sure that most if not all people who report on this will accept your wishes. But once something's out, it's out.

If you didn't want this spread, you should have asked them to nuke this document a long time ago.
That seems more reasonable when you say that this guy’s been showing it to other creeps in his friends circle... well without the images I don’t mind as much, but it still shouldn’t be associated with my google account. Nothing wrong with doxxing the actual pedos but there is something wrong with doxxing me who was 17 at the time and forced into gross shit.

Someone else’s making an archive without the link to any google accounts and I don’t mind it this way if it’s just the text.

Last edited:

Disc

Mouth's feeling a little dry.
kiwifarms.net
That seems more reasonable when you say that this guy’s been showing it to other creeps in his friends circle... well without the images I don’t mind as much, but it still shouldn’t be associated with my google account. Nothing wrong with doxxing the actual pedos but there is something wrong with doxxing me who was 17 at the time and forced into gross shit.

Someone else’s making an archive without the link to any google accounts and I don’t mind it this way if it’s just the text.
The google accounts are inaccessible now, so there's that mercy. However, that's a huge security risk again. I get that you were underaged and unknowing, but tying your google account to any sordid docs was a really bad idea on everyone's part.

I'd recommend going through all the docs you've interacted with in the past, and seeing if there's anything else you'd really not want to be associated with. I know it's rare for a Kiwi to say 'hide any embarrassing behaviour', but if it scares you this much, you really need to go and clean house.

EDIT:
Wait...
well without the images I don’t mind as much
Images?!

Last edited:

Insurgency Moon

kiwifarms.net
The google accounts are inaccessible now, so there's that mercy. However, that's a huge security risk again. I get that you were underaged and unknowing, but tying your google account to any sordid docs was a really bad idea on everyone's part.

I'd recommend going through all the docs you've interacted with in the past, and seeing if there's anything else you'd really not want to be associated with. I know it's rare for a Kiwi to say 'hide any embarrassing behaviour', but if it scares you this much, you really need to go and clean house.

EDIT:
Wait...

Images?!
Gotcha. And don’t panic about the whole images thing. There was just an illustration somewhere in there (gone now) that makes it easy to trace back to me. There were never... uh... questionable photos.