SCP Foundation - Creepypasta with roid rage - now ITT: SCP fans

Psyantroos

Cyantreuse / sexycontainmentprocedures
kiwifarms.net
Here's the first public YouTube video on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHo_5o7wVsA

It's by @Uzbeki, so I don't know if it means anything.
If anything this would take away credibility given it's the screeching autist known for being the owner of the openly hostile rival site.

Hopefully some of the other youtubers contacted decide to go ahead and direct attention to all of this they have tried to hide.
It would always be good to get more coverage, although I watched it and I was surprised by how accurate I found his overall approach. I appreciate it and the effort he put into it, and I think it's worth watching and/or sharing regardless of what happened earlier in this thread. He links to this thread as well, which can help with exposure.

Upcast

kiwifarms.net
@Upcast where did you find the link to this?
I was invited to the discord by the owner thinking it was normal RP, noticed it was ERP because I read that google document that was pinned / in announcements, shitpost and left. I’ve had that google doc saved on my drive for ages and would occasionally send it friends because I found it hilarious to read and since this started to blow up and me learning it was with minors, I decide to post it here.

HorseFucker

kiwifarms.net
It would always be good to get more coverage, although I watched it and I was surprised by how accurate I found his overall approach. I appreciate it and the effort he put into it, and I think it's worth watching and/or sharing regardless of what happened earlier in this thread. He links to this thread as well, which can help with exposure.
SCPD is coping.

Let us add to this; the more this is talked about, the more people will find out about it. The more this is suppressed, the more people will seek information about this. And all the information collected is no doubt going to be spread and shared in many forms of media. It is just a matter of time. People have a tendency to not stay quiet when it comes to community shattering controversy.

Insurgency Moon

kiwifarms.net
I was invited to the discord by the owner thinking it was normal RP, noticed it was ERP because I read that google document that was pinned / in announcements, shitpost and left. I’ve had that google doc saved on my drive for ages and would occasionally send it friends because I found it hilarious to read and since this started to blow up and me learning it was with minors, I decide to post it here.
Funny how you decided to post this when it contains personal information about me, the grooming victim. Is getting people to find an easily manipulated teenager’s social media fun? Makes me think that you’re just here to doxx every single person even remotely involved rather than target the pedos.

You’re posting personal info about the victim and telling anyone that views this thread to come and harass me for disgusting shit I was groomed into writing about myself. Remove it and don’t fucking share the images in that doc around.

Baubius

kiwifarms.net
Funny how you decided to post this when it contains personal information about me, the grooming victim. Is getting people to find an easily manipulated teenager’s social media fun? Makes me think that you’re just here to doxx every single person even remotely involved rather than target the pedos.

You’re posting personal info about the victim and telling anyone that views this thread to come and harass me for disgusting shit I was groomed into writing about myself. Remove it and don’t fucking share the images in that doc around.
There is no personal information in his posts or the doc. Your online handle isn't even mentioned. My post on the matter, which has been spread around more thanks to Blairin's video, clearly states that you were pretty much forced into writing this. You don't need to worry.

• Optimistic
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Insurgency Moon

kiwifarms.net
There is no personal information in his posts or the doc. Your online handle isn't even mentioned. My post on the matter, which has been spread around more thanks to Blairin's video, clearly states that you were pretty much forced into writing this. You don't need to worry.
It’s not up to you to decide what I consider to be information that invites threats towards me. I removed the most identifying image a while ago but even without it, there’s a chance that people can find my google account and no one asked for my consent to post what’s essentially the scene of me getting abused by them. I feel fucking sick and scared even looking at the writing now and don’t need a permanent reminder to be publicly available. I doubt the original poster cares about what it’s doing to me besides its use in getting him attention and stir up shit at my expense. Remove it.

Disc

A Dubious Disc indeed.
kiwifarms.net
It’s not up to you to decide what I consider to be information that invites threats towards me. The images are clearly identifying and no one asked for my consent to post what’s essentially the scene of me getting abused by them. I feel fucking sick and scared even looking at the writing now and don’t need a permanent reminder to be publicly available. I doubt the original poster cares about what it’s doing to me besides its use in getting him attention and stir up shit at my expense. Remove it.
Welcome to Kiwifarms. If you seriously came in here, posted and contributed to shaming other people's degenerate behaviour, heard us discussing this document at length, and expected us not to post it if we found it, I really don't know what to tell you.

The whole point of this website is to remember shit that people want us to forget. Until this emerged, the existence of this story was mostly hearsay and screenshots (which aren't the best source of proof). we're continually posting literal piles of shit on people like @Psyantroos and Duckman, why would we not include this?

Not to mention, the place where he got it from was the pinned announcements of a fucking ERP server. And it's being deleted today, so they have likely been aware we've been hunting this down for quite some time and not done anything about it. If they had, they wouldn't have run into GDoc's generous deletion terms and gotten fucked by it. I'm not going to say we're blameless in this getting out, that's ridiculous, but this is a guy who has been spreading this document without your consent
A: For literal years
B: So other creeps can get off on it. The people who you are (rightfully) scared of.

Having it be in a forum about naming and shaming people like this is FAAAAAAAAR better than having it be passed around a Sex-Crazed Pervert's roleplay discord, and it will help actually drag their asses out into the open. If you don't want it spread, you've made your intentions clear, and I'm sure that most if not all people who report on this will accept your wishes. But once something's out, it's out.

If you didn't want this spread, you should have asked them to nuke this document a long time ago.

Insurgency Moon

kiwifarms.net
Welcome to Kiwifarms. If you seriously came in here, posted and contributed to shaming other people's degenerate behaviour, heard us discussing this document at length, and expected us not to post it if we found it, I really don't know what to tell you.

The whole point of this website is to remember shit that people want us to forget. Until this emerged, the existence of this story was mostly hearsay and screenshots (which aren't the best source of proof). we're continually posting literal piles of shit on people like @Psyantroos and Duckman, why would we not include this?

Not to mention, the place where he got it from was the pinned announcements of a fucking ERP server. And it's being deleted today, so they have likely been aware we've been hunting this down for quite some time and not done anything about it. If they had, they wouldn't have run into GDoc's generous deletion terms and gotten fucked by it. I'm not going to say we're blameless in this getting out, that's ridiculous, but this is a guy who has been spreading this document without your consent
A: For literal years
B: So other creeps can get off on it. The people who you are (rightfully) scared of.

Having it be in a forum about naming and shaming people like this is FAAAAAAAAR better than having it be passed around a Sex-Crazed Pervert's roleplay discord, and it will help actually drag their asses out into the open. If you don't want it spread, you've made your intentions clear, and I'm sure that most if not all people who report on this will accept your wishes. But once something's out, it's out.

If you didn't want this spread, you should have asked them to nuke this document a long time ago.
That seems more reasonable when you say that this guy’s been showing it to other creeps in his friends circle... well without the images I don’t mind as much, but it still shouldn’t be associated with my google account. Nothing wrong with doxxing the actual pedos but there is something wrong with doxxing me who was 17 at the time and forced into gross shit.

Someone else’s making an archive without the link to any google accounts and I don’t mind it this way if it’s just the text.

Last edited:

Disc

A Dubious Disc indeed.
kiwifarms.net
That seems more reasonable when you say that this guy’s been showing it to other creeps in his friends circle... well without the images I don’t mind as much, but it still shouldn’t be associated with my google account. Nothing wrong with doxxing the actual pedos but there is something wrong with doxxing me who was 17 at the time and forced into gross shit.

Someone else’s making an archive without the link to any google accounts and I don’t mind it this way if it’s just the text.
The google accounts are inaccessible now, so there's that mercy. However, that's a huge security risk again. I get that you were underaged and unknowing, but tying your google account to any sordid docs was a really bad idea on everyone's part.

I'd recommend going through all the docs you've interacted with in the past, and seeing if there's anything else you'd really not want to be associated with. I know it's rare for a Kiwi to say 'hide any embarrassing behaviour', but if it scares you this much, you really need to go and clean house.

EDIT:
Wait...
well without the images I don’t mind as much
Images?!

Last edited:

Insurgency Moon

kiwifarms.net
The google accounts are inaccessible now, so there's that mercy. However, that's a huge security risk again. I get that you were underaged and unknowing, but tying your google account to any sordid docs was a really bad idea on everyone's part.

I'd recommend going through all the docs you've interacted with in the past, and seeing if there's anything else you'd really not want to be associated with. I know it's rare for a Kiwi to say 'hide any embarrassing behaviour', but if it scares you this much, you really need to go and clean house.

EDIT:
Wait...

Images?!
Gotcha. And don’t panic about the whole images thing. There was just an illustration somewhere in there (gone now) that makes it easy to trace back to me. There were never... uh... questionable photos.

HorseFucker

kiwifarms.net

I will say I can understand where you are coming from. But I want you to know that no one would find you accountable for the shit you were forced and/or tricked in to. No one will find you at fault for partaking in that. I know you feel as though you are ashamed about that shit and I get it. You shouldn't feel shame because the moment you start falling back to trying and cover this part about yourself, you won't be able to grow past it. What do I know though? I'm just some random retard on the internet who hates predators.

But I do recommend what Disc said and go through the doc and find what you do not want shown that people can trace to you. (Especially considering predators may also use that method to trace back to you.)

Insurgency Moon

kiwifarms.net
I will say I can understand where you are coming from. But I want you to know that no one would find you accountable for the shit you were forced and/or tricked in to. No one will find you at fault for partaking in that. I know you feel as though you are ashamed about that shit and I get it. You shouldn't feel shame because the moment you start falling back to trying and cover this part about yourself, you won't be able to grow past it. What do I know though? I'm just some random exceptional individual on the internet who hates predators.

But I do recommend what Disc said and go through the doc and find what you do not want shown that people can trace to you. (Especially considering predators may also use that method to trace back to you.)
Thanks for understanding. I panicked for a minute there when I saw it was in GD, but... calm now. I don’t consider anything in the actual story to be identifying, thankfully.

Disc

A Dubious Disc indeed.
kiwifarms.net
And thank you for calming down and seeing reason. This is a very scary thing that they've done, and no-one blames you for panicking, but I do appreciate you being able to see the point.

Now, onto the text.

I'll be blunt, Kiwis. If anyone can get through this whole thing, you need a psychiatrist. Possibly before, definitely after. I couldn't stomach it and scrolled down to the end, and found... this bit.

Without movement he was behind her and shoved his hand into the back of her head, pressing her face to an imperceivable floor. “I was hoping you'd do something stupid, like almost destroy reality." Before her eyes, beyond the floor, she saw herself on a small island beach dispatching GOC agents in a sporadic dance of carnage. The look on her face, pure joy and relish in her own power, a joy she had been quite distant from. "This is what you were, look at you!" In a second visions filled her mind, each way she had been degraded to date stole nostalgia from her and filled her with shame. "You have become a sacrilege unto yourself!" He grabbed her arm and pulled it back, forcing her face down harder. "But what else could you have been!”

Lifetimes flowed between her senses, individual lives lived and lost in instants. She felt the loss of children, death as a failure, inexistence. She perceived a reality where her entire story was a whim of depraved narrators for their own joy. All her emotions and experiences: nothing more than a passing fantasy in fragile consciousness.

"You are nothing before an infinite cosmos, but you choose your path in this reality." He released her and stood up, She saw the damage on his body, she saw sweat boiling around him like a miasma. The blackness shrouding them dissipated Slowly. The giant man reached down and grabbed the scepter, and crushed it in his mangled hand. Casting it aside he reached down again and between two granite like fingernails snapped off a piece of her hair. He brought it up to one of his locks and fixed it in his hair with an emerald clasp. It danced before curling itself with his. The whole lock moved experimentally then fell limp. "Should you ever find yourself again, find me. Til then I will borrow this piece of your power" He glanced around the test chamber, seeing the devastation their exchanges caused. To no one in particular he shouted, "She is broken, do with her as you please!''

As he limped to the blast door he chuckled to himself. "Broken enough to become something greater, or to be folded into nothing".

Agnes sprawled on the ground, glassy-eyed and still but for her lips that silently mouthed the word 'nothing'. Over and over and over until it exploded into a scream of raw despair. She tried to crawl after her tormentor, but tripped over her hair and collapsed once more. She pleaded with him through a mouthful of blood, wanting him to end her, to least give her that much mercy. But he only grew smaller in her field of vision until disappearing completely, disregarding her like he would a piece of filth that fell off his shoe. Continuing to wail, she pressed both hands to her head and tried to incinerate herself. Not even a single spark came. Her thaum was well-depleted.

No one came to her aid as she began to weep loudly and openly, without a care for the many observing eyes. The visions crushed what little remained of her hopes, cruelly snatching away any delusion that she might be freed and returned to power. Her mind slowly broke under every failure that her life ended in, every glimpse of eternity where her arrogant, laughable existence was a mere speck on the world. Her fragile form writhed on the floor in her torn robes, dragging her bloodied flesh over the remnants of the marvellous weapon she had so lovingly crafted. Her desecrated crown slipped off her head and rolled away into the debris. A worthless, minuscule organism all along, with no dignity, no love, and now, no power. Not even the ability to end her pain when she chooses. Touching once more the empty well within her, she didn't even feel the faintest stir of recovering thaum. Her blood ran cold with sudden, sinking horror. A small part of her had dreaded that this would happen. Another nightmare realised among many. Perhaps it was due to damage by her recklessly hasty summoning spell, or some effect of the entity, or even the complete destruction of her pride in her own powers... she had the notion that they would never recover to what they were.

A lifetime's work and dreams, the talent that was her pride and the envy of millions, gone. The fallen Karcist entered the arena as a living god, and emerged no more powerful than the common anomalous whore that can perform a few tricks to amuse their client. Weaker, even, as a helpless eldritch thing that any human can tear in half without the shield she had relied on all her life. She screamed and clawed at the ground and bawled out prayers to any god who'd listen to end her existence, and none answered.

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, we aren't really going to shellac a victim of pedophilia because of personal involvement. We may be terrorists (according to some), but we have standards. The Nick Bate threads alone show that.

Especially when this stuff is propogated by pedos to other pedos who need to be reported. Seriously, report them to the police and get them fucked up like the Zoosadist cult.

Godd Howard

kiwifarms.net
Oh no, lest we forget, she's just an alleged victim. Can't be admitting that SCP has ever victimized anyone, no sirree.
I know this is just talking about a hypothetical but the phrase "alleged victims" still smacks of them refusing to admit they've ever had problems, to me atleast. The fact SCPD calls any evidence of staff doing anything bad "conspiracy theories" doesn't help either.
How can they ever expect to handle harassment cases going forward when they can't even handle shit that's already happened and been proven to have happened?
Doesn't exactly inspire confidence.
unknown (3).png

EDIT:
unknown (4).png

Looks like we might be getting a youtube video on this topic soon enough. He's not a massive youtuber, but he might still be able to get the ball rolling, or atleast alert more people to this fiasco.
The more people that are aware of what SCP has done, the better.

Last edited:
Tags
None