SCP Foundation - Creepypasta with roid rage - now ITT: SCP fans

Lil' Misogynist

kiwifarms.net
So I’m going to go ahead and finally post this since there’s been some big drama in the SCP fandom today and I’ve seen some very damning evidence of SCP staff lying again that may be uploaded here soon. I hope it’s not too late at this point, I wrote this out at the end of May but I felt bad because part of me still wanted to believe it was a genuine miscommunication. I wanted to talk about something that’s been bothering me ever since Dr. Mann issued a public statement and AH got reformed and stuff. So there’s basically no way to discuss the current sex scandal in any official SCP spaces, even respectfully, because the conversation instantly gets shut down. Examples here: http://05command.wikidot.com/forum/t-13371449/stavinair (https://archive.md/1OvxX)
And here: https://archive.md/G5K7I

I’ve also been seeing a lot of people saying stuff like this and insisting that the Anti-Harassment team didn’t ban some of these creeps earlier because they didn’t have any evidence:
D11DB592-F08A-4310-88A9-376CF9A5EB2B.jpeg

This is supported by Dr. Mann claiming that the accusations of misconduct from Gabriel Jade and Eskobar were nothing but rumors prior to the leaks at the beginning of May:
3998B5C9-2C93-47F7-AEF1-2DA0E0CB3010.jpeg

...welp, here goes my chances of ever being able to talk to SCP staff again. Fuck it, I don’t even care if people know I have an account on here. In short, Dr. Mann is lying to you. (and calling it “exchanging NSFW messages with a minor” is downplaying what actually happened, but you all know that.) At the beginning of this year I made a big report to SoullessSingularity because I felt bad about sitting on a bunch of information about sexual misconduct in the community. Soulless, if you’re reading this, it’s nothing personal but I gotta tell someone. Some things I had evidence for, and some I did not. The things I didn’t have concrete evidence for were from people whom I had very good reason to believe were telling the truth. (spoiler: everything turned out to be true in the end.) Here are the relevant screenshots:

917EF1F9-B49B-437B-9088-709382BF66CC.png
404F997A-D710-4B5C-8F1D-06422B0FBD2A.png

Magnified versions of the screenshots i sent as evidence:

D8A16F4F-DE5A-4828-8671-E2C7AE880FC5.png
398A3C53-335D-4204-BC53-650749A41FEE.png

(Thanks to @InsurgencyMoon for allowing me to post these, hopefully I censored out just enough personal info.) I’d like to hope that a much older adult saying something like “ngl a part of me feels bad. It is, however, an easy part to disregard.” to an underage girl who brought up age of consent laws would be enough evidence to prove that this person shouldn’t be staff, much less a member of the wiki, but maybe I’m overreacting and I should just fuck off idk. Case in point: it wasn’t a “rumor”, the Anti-Harassment Team received evidence and testimonies months before Jade and the others got banned, stop lying

By the way, this isn’t even the only time I’ve tried to report stuff to the Anti-Harassment Team just to see it go nowhere. About 6 weeks ago I sent the Anti-Harassment Team evidence that a moderator had manipulated someone into a false friendship to spy on them in private and then exploited this position for sexual gain. Maybe I’ll post it here if I don’t get a reply after this post goes up.

B5250A60-F497-435D-946F-82ADDA31E0CB.jpeg

19D2775B-B350-4C3A-8D1C-A27658534136.jpeg

1ECDF512-9B23-4645-B373-9B48398A2A4B.jpeg

The top screenshot is a picture of the most recent messages in my inbox. (Ignore the person asking for art.) After two and a half weeks without a reply I sent a message asking if any sort of verdict had been reached or if they needed other info from me. My message was literally ignored. I know there isn’t an issue with the Wikidot inbox because it would have been discussed on O5 by now.

To be honest I don’t think there’s any sort of conspiracy going on to protect predators. I think that a lot of people on SCP staff just don’t like me or don’t care about anything I have to say. I’m an irrelevant, long-gone banned user and it’s my word vs the word of (quite often) well-known and beloved community members (no matter what I do to back up my word). That said, the reporting system just doesn’t work and I know I’m not the only person who’s struggled with it too. For the record I don’t think that any part of this situation is necessarily the fault of Lilyflower or Soulless or even Dr Mann. I don’t think the problem lies in the hands of any individual and I don’t know what role these people had. I feel like it most likely lies in whatever sort of voting or discussion system they use to determine when a staff member has broken enough rules to justify punishment, but that shouldn’t hold up when some of these people are repeatedly violating the Anti-Harassment policy.

FeedMyHabits

Contained For Crimes Against Asshats
kiwifarms.net
I know from personal experience that a certain popular author selling crit and coauthor is literally having people pay him and then he tacks his name on the back of someones work and posts it to his author page.

He earns his popularity on the backs of others and trashy clickbait.

Basically in SCP most of "SCP Culture" takes place off-site and in Discord servers. These servers belong to a popular writer usually who gathers a bunch of poor bastards together into a little happy cult.
The leader asks for money to help them out and in return they will help with a draft on the sandbox. For someone not in SCP its a drafting site and you hand out links to people.
You can easily slip into one of these happy cults, and it will always look like a fun and supportive place. Someone works on an article- donators are given special help by the owner themselves- Who then gets to slap a co-author and get to post it on their author page, grabbing upvotes on someones work.

Donators are treated with a special hand, the popular authors in the servers will make a point to talk directly to them, the owners of the servers will treat them with preference. Non-donors will be pushed to become donors through social inclusion/exclusion. If a donor posts a article it will be met with the happy, friendly server upvote factory. If the owner posts anything it will instantly have a following because not upvoting the owners article is something you can be directly named for publicly. For some reason authors can see exactly who upvoted their article and there is no way to opt out of it.

These groups are handled like money and upvote factories, enforced with social pressure. You don't realize you're in the cult until one day you cant pay that months payment or step up to give money on a youtube premere and suddenly people don't talk to you anymore and you drop some money because of the sheer amount of psychological manipulation you're under.

It's usually the new SCP members who fall into the machine to come out the other end a few hundred dollars shorter and scarred by the Cult of SCP. The immersion and friendship is attractive, but there are so many bad players in positions of high social power that it's insanely easy to get away with bleeding people of their money with enough manipulation and leveraging of reputation and power.

These people can make or break new members in SCP and using these upvote cults is almost the only way to have any kind of hope of having an article stick to the site without being pushed to deletion by a few unhappy trolls who seek out new articles to help burn.

I'm happy the O5 managed to kill some of the donation abuse, but it's not over yet, loopholes are easily found.

Last edited:

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
What a shame! I used to enjoy some of the SCP lore, but thanks to the decline of the community it is now more AIDS infested than a gay Russian krokodil addict.

One of my favourites will always be 953 - The Polymorphic Humanoid and patron saint of the Animal Control subforum.
Based Kumiho.png

Fucking based!

Other favourites of mine are 348, 516, 914, 999, 1230 and 1867. If I had to pick a favourite (aside of the based furfag exterminator) it would be 978.

I'll admit some of the fan stuff is still good. The SCP Minecraft Foundation series marathons through most of the SCPs and I'd even recommend it to newbies. The SCP: Sedition series is still pretty neat.

Last edited:

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe it took me this long to notice it, but there was something I overlooked in SCP-953's lore.

Following the unfortunate, and completely preventable, death of Agent Gallagher, any personnel found to have current or prior ties to the "furry" or "otaku" communities are to be immediately reassigned to other projects. - O5-██

SCP-953 not only went PumpedUpKicks.mp3 in a furry con, but she killed the degenerate weeb Agent Gallagher, as in Fred Gallagher, as in the creator of the shitty webcomic Megatokyo. Holy shit, how can one SCP be this fucking based?

160f41604285b588ae90f89dc8943636.gif

Senior Lexmechanic

See you in a couple months, maybe.
kiwifarms.net
I am on computer with old-ass Chrome that won't open shit, so no links, but, have anyone seen that idiocy with SCP-3003? Like, as you are reading, you may feel like author has weird hang-ups, even though the idea is interesting...and then you go into discussion and bam, IT'S A METHAPHOR FOR CAPITALISM!!11
It's a classic horror story of wireheading/the famous "paperclip maximizer" AI thought experiment with a verminous twist... if the author is saying that it's supposed to be specifically about capitalism, they're either trying to score woke cred to shield their ass or are very stupid.

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
I am on computer with old-ass Chrome that won't open shit, so no links, but, have anyone seen that idiocy with SCP-3003? Like, as you are reading, you may feel like author has weird hang-ups, even though the idea is interesting...and then you go into discussion and bam, IT'S A METHAPHOR FOR CAPITALISM!!11
It's a classic horror story of wireheading/the famous "paperclip maximizer" AI thought experiment with a verminous twist... if the author is saying that it's supposed to be specifically about capitalism, they're either trying to score woke cred to shield their ass or are very stupid.
The author who wrote SCP-3003 is called "Communism will win" so yeah

Minor Post, I came across a thread (thread archive below) on /co/ where SCP was being discussed. Along the way, when someone brought up SCPedo stuff, the posters responding to the post begin assuming that the poster had been to this place almost immediately. It seems that either SCP staff or "fans" not only watch over this thread, but also watch 4chan threads as well.

(LOL This guy who is most definitely not SCP staff, brought up stuff that's already been disproved or debunked)
_co_Comics_Cartoons_»_Thread_115881712.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Psyantroos

Cyantreuse / sexycontainmentprocedures
kiwifarms.net
LOL This guy who is most definitely not SCP staff, brought up stuff that's already been disproved or debunked
Damn, anon is wrong about a lot of shit but I guess I was there too at one point. I won't bother picking apart each pointer, but overall, trying to force the angle of "kiwifarms versus SCP wiki" is absurd when the situation is more like "kiwifarms is the only place that both listened and provided enough exposure to make a difference." This isn't an us-versus-them thing, it's a truth-versus-censorship thing.

I’ve seen some very damning evidence of SCP staff lying again that may be uploaded here soon.
Here that is, if a bit later than originally intended: A great person and friend, Doctor North, passed away in March of this year and the issue has come up again recently. We who were close to him want to be sure that staff are not able to brush away what happened, so quite a few of us think that this needs to be said, and this is the place where all of staff's lies are already being collected in a permanent way.

This all relates to something that happened in summer of 2019. North ran a large SCP server and there was political drama at a few points, which prompted numerous 'inner circle' authors to start haranguing him about his centrist political views until it got extreme. Here's a large screenshot of all the evidence I saved in a folder after he died. It mostly speaks for itself, especially the DMs between North and ProcyonLotor (wiki moderator, name is Corvus here). Most of the screenshots are from the large SCPD Discord server, not to be confused with North's SCP server. Sorry that it's not more cohesive; this seems to be all he'd sent me before he passed.

folder_screenshot.jpg

As you can see, there's clear evidence of the user Rounderhouse partaking in that. On June 15th, these comments were made on Rounderhouse's author page:

originals.jpg

Staff turned it into this:

edits.png

magnus.png

Soulless PM'd Warpstar, appearing to claim that staff didn't know about North's mistreatment:

pm1.png

Warpstar replied with this (referencing some messages that Vandal had apparently received off-wiki):

pm2.jpg

Soulless replied with this, again insinuating that staff had no knowledge of what was happening:

pm3.jpg

Obviously staff did know and had dismissed the entire situation, as is confirmed in the Discord screenshots. If that's not damning in and of itself, staff then banned Warpstar and Vandal for "harassment."

image0.jpg

(Also, remember that Zakari (the other ban, from May 10) was banned only after he'd helped expose sexual abuse that staff committed.)

Obviously I'm still processing North's death, so it was tough deciding whether I should be the one to post this. I mostly choose to because on the day he died, he had told me that he decided the SCP wiki is a toxic place:

north1.jpgnorth2.jpg

And because we found out after his death that this had happened prior to it:

votes1.jpg

North never pestered anyone and he respected other people's opinions to the fullest. He could get along with all sorts of people from all sorts of backgrounds, he didn't ever want drama, and he was good at minimizing it when it happened. I can't think of a single time he was derogatory to someone or sarcastic; he treated others nicely even when they did not show the same to him. The way staff and the inner circle treated him is cut-and-dry political bias which has now reached an extreme point.

To be clear, we (our group of friends from his server) don't blame an individual or a group for his death. However, there was not only one factor relating to a separate offline event, as certain people in the community have claimed. Suicide is a choice, but it is a choice influenced by multiple factors. The SCP wiki was a large part of his life, and it became a negative part of it at a time when he needed a place to feel welcome. He was only 19. I feel like it sets a person up for social failure to join the SCP community while also taking its purported inclusivity at face value; it's not inclusive and they do not 'accept' or even tolerate many types of people.

(Edited to add: Rounderhouse is apparently 17, so emphasis on the community aspect above anything else.)

Regardless of the emotional side, people just need to understand that SCP staff don't have limits on what they'll lie about; it doesn't stop at covering up grooming and psychological abuse. They just lied about a suicide victim's harassment case because they know he's not alive to defend himself, which is a different type of nuts. They make and break their own rules whenever and however they feel like it. They will not change morally, they will only change their approach and keep their goals.

Last edited:

AoS

with gusto
kiwifarms.net
Damn, anon is wrong about a lot of shit but I guess I was there too at one point. I won't bother picking apart each pointer, but overall, trying to force the angle of "kiwifarms versus SCP wiki" is absurd when the situation is more like "kiwifarms is the only place that both listened and provided enough exposure to make a difference." This isn't an us-versus-them thing, it's a truth-versus-censorship thing.

Here that is, if a bit later than originally intended: A great person and friend, Doctor North, passed away in March of this year and the issue has come up again recently. We who were close to him want to be sure that staff are not able to brush away what happened, so quite a few of us think that this needs to be said, and this is the place where all of staff's lies are already being collected in a permanent way.

This all relates to something that happened in summer of 2019. North ran a large SCP server and there was political drama at a few points, which prompted numerous 'inner circle' authors to start haranguing him about his centrist political views until it got extreme. Here's a large screenshot of all the evidence I saved in a folder after he died. It mostly speaks for itself, especially the DMs between North and ProcyonLotor (wiki moderator, name is Corvus here). Most of the screenshots are from the large SCPD Discord server, not to be confused with North's SCP server. Sorry that it's not more cohesive; this seems to be all he'd sent me before he passed.

View attachment 1410266

As you can see, there's clear evidence of the user Rounderhouse partaking in that. On June 15th, these comments were made on Rounderhouse's author page:

View attachment 1410270

Staff turned it into this:

View attachment 1410265
View attachment 1410267

Soulless PM'd Warpstar, appearing to claim that staff didn't know about North's mistreatment:

View attachment 1410271

Warpstar replied with this (referencing some messages that Vandal had apparently received off-wiki):

View attachment 1410272

Soulless replied with this, again insinuating that staff had no knowledge of what was happening:

View attachment 1410273

Obviously staff did know and had dismissed the entire situation, as is confirmed in the Discord screenshots. If that's not damning in and of itself, staff then banned Warpstar and Vandal for "harassment."

View attachment 1410262

(Also, remember that Zakari (the other ban, from May 10) was banned only after he'd helped expose sexual abuse that staff committed.)

Obviously I'm still processing North's death, so it was tough deciding whether I should be the one to post this. I mostly choose to because on the day he died, he had told me that he decided the SCP wiki is a toxic place:

View attachment 1410268View attachment 1410269

And because we found out after his death that this had happened prior to it:

View attachment 1410264

North never pestered anyone and he respected other people's opinions to the fullest. He could get along with all sorts of people from all sorts of backgrounds, he didn't ever want drama, and he was good at minimizing it when it happened. I can't think of a single time he was derogatory to someone or sarcastic; he treated others nicely even when they did not show the same to him. The way staff and the inner circle treated him is cut-and-dry political bias which has now reached an extreme point.

To be clear, we (our group of friends from his server) don't blame an individual or a group for his death. However, there was not only one factor relating to a separate offline event, as certain people in the community have claimed. Suicide is a choice, but it is a choice influenced by multiple factors. The SCP wiki was a large part of his life, and it became a negative part of it at a time when he needed a place to feel welcome. He was only 19. I feel like it sets a person up for social failure to join the SCP community while also taking its purported inclusivity at face value; it's not inclusive and they do not 'accept' or even tolerate many types of people.

(Edited to add: Rounderhouse is apparently 17, so emphasis on the community aspect above anything else.)

Regardless of the emotional side, people just need to understand that SCP staff don't have limits on what they'll lie about; it doesn't stop at covering up grooming and psychological abuse. They just lied about a suicide victim's harassment case because they know he's not alive to defend himself, which is a different type of nuts. They make and break their own rules whenever and however they feel like it. They will not change morally, they will only change their approach and keep their goals.
Scp and psychiatric unrest absolutely go hand in hand, and it can be anyone. I can’t provide proof without power leveling but one time djkaktus dropped a suicide note in IRC and no one heard from him in several days. Admins knew about it and were trying to get in touch with him after he posted a message on his author page saying “It all ends on Dec 22nd” or something cryptic like that. (It ended up just being the drop date for a shitty article.)

Those out there saying that “scp syndrome” isn’t a real thing are kidding themselves. The obsession with internet asspats plus the unforgiving culture of groupthink and wrongthink drive ppl to do crazy things and behave in extreme ways.

Shitassdeaddude

kiwifarms.net
What a shame! I used to enjoy some of the SCP lore, but thanks to the decline of the community it is now more AIDS infested than a gay Russian krokodil addict.

One of my favourites will always be 953 - The Polymorphic Humanoid and patron saint of the Animal Control subforum.
View attachment 1382061

Fucking based!

Other favourites of mine are 348, 516, 914, 999, 1230 and 1867. If I had to pick a favourite (aside of the based furfag exterminator) it would be 978.

I'll admit some of the fan stuff is still good. The SCP Minecraft Foundation series marathons through most of the SCPs and I'd even recommend it to newbies. The SCP: Sedition series is still pretty neat.
Now that it's been mentioned here watch it suddenly get force-edited to be less offensive to furfags.

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Niemals schlafen! Alles Lügen!
kiwifarms.net
http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-5740

What the fuck has SCP become? This is just blatant memeing and political soapboxing - and from one of the site's most distinguished authors, as well.

You haven't noticed that your donuts make policemen shit pigs?

hmm no dado is not hearing this. very strange. dado does not know why it would be pig. that is being very random, dado is thinking. how very strange indeed says dado.

So this isn't any kind of political statement?

no no see dado is of enlightened centrism. dado only want 2 grill and sell fine dado grill products.

I have a hard time believing that.

it is true. certainly is having nothing 2 do with dado seeing peoples on dado television (now on sale at dado electronics mart and fish emporiums) being smack about by police. no sir says dado. nothing 2 do with so many fine dado customer being harass and threaten and beat upon by police. dado certainly is feeling no obligation for dado to come to defense of consumerbase. dado certainly is not taking stand against fine local policemen, only sell upon policemen some fine dado-nut. all policemen like dado nut.

You're being sarcastic, I'm sure.

if u say so. however dado does not know who this mr sarcastic is. dado is only purveyor of fine business and excellent salesman, like the bezos or 420 elon.

Alright. One last question. You're obviously trying to target dirty cops or something, but some of the people affected by your products are good cops. Why are you going after them, too?

hmmm

dado is of thinking

oh, yes. dado is rememberings

is because pig is pig no matter how small

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
Tags
None