SCP Foundation - Creepypasta with roid rage - now ITT: SCP fans

Psyantroos

Cyantreuse / sexycontainmentprocedures
kiwifarms.net
Alright. One last question. You're obviously trying to target dirty cops or something, but some of the people affected by your products are good cops. Why are you going after them, too?

hmmm

dado is of thinking

oh, yes. dado is rememberings

is because pig is pig no matter how small
Holy shit, why is SCP Leftism like this?

How can people praise and upvote an article mocking police for abusing their authority, and then fail to apply that exact same logic to the leaders of their own community? (The same way they cry "support trans authors uwu" while attempting to silence all of admin Bright's victims, I guess)

Also, I heard via someone in SCPD that djkaktus is aiming to "rewrite" SCP-2678, The Vorehole, with someone else. It was a collab he and I did in early 2017; it's a 'successful' article that logistically does not need a rewrite. Not sure if he'll go through with it, but it looks like he's already gotten staff to delete the primary author post, which was what contained the evidence that it was written in equal parts. I attached a screenshot of my author comment they didn't erase (yet) but the actual first one seems to have been nuked from that discussion thread.

At least I can get off my chest some absolute insanity about the article's images, though. (NSFW text) Two of the pics used Kaktus and I's cropped nudes as parts of the images. We both thought it was like an inside joke at the time, given how undetectable it was in the pics, though in these post-wiki days it seems far more questionable to me because it's still exposure even if the context was humor. I don't know how Kaktus' feelings may have changed tho, because he had my cursed pic deleted on the 11th, while leaving his own ass crack in the main image

Screenshot_20200630-074114_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200630-074130_Chrome.jpg

EDIT: They deleted the Vorehole today. Wonder what the rewrite will look like and if the setting will involve a farm

Attachments

Last edited:

Baubius

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, why is SCP Leftism like this?

How can people praise and upvote an article mocking police for abusing their authority, and then fail to apply that exact same logic to the leaders of their own community? (The same way they cry "support trans authors uwu" while attempting to silence all of admin Bright's victims, I guess)

Also, I heard via someone in SCPD that djkaktus is aiming to "rewrite" SCP-2678, The Vorehole, with someone else. It was a collab he and I did in early 2017; it's a 'successful' article that logistically does not need a rewrite. Not sure if he'll go through with it, but it looks like he's already gotten staff to delete the primary author post, which was what contained the evidence that it was written in equal parts. I attached a screenshot of my author comment they didn't erase (yet) but the actual first one seems to have been nuked from that discussion thread.

At least I can get off my chest some absolute insanity about the article's images, though. (NSFW text) Two of the pics used Kaktus and I's cropped nudes as parts of the images. We both thought it was like an inside joke at the time, given how undetectable it was in the pics, though in these post-wiki days it seems far more questionable to me because it's still exposure even if the context was humor. I don't know how Kaktus' feelings may have changed tho, because he had my cursed pic deleted on the 11th, while leaving his own ass crack in the main image

View attachment 1418379View attachment 1418381

EDIT: They deleted the Vorehole today. Wonder what the rewrite will look like and if the setting will involve a farm
>they had kaktus's nudes on a mainlist scp

what the fuck

cyan, how old were you when this happened?

Last edited:

Shitassdeaddude

kiwifarms.net
The new article actually isn't too bad IMO, but it didn't need to replace the Vorehole. It was just a spite move.

EDIT: Having just read the original version, I couldn't help but notice a lot of similarities to the Flesh Interface series. Were you or Kaktus aware of it at the time?

That came off as an accusation. I should clarify the similarities end at "big fleshy throat monster that absorbs people," I just found it interesting.

Last edited:

Psyantroos

kiwifarms.net
IT: Having just read the original version, I couldn't help but notice a lot of similarities to the Flesh Interface series. Were you or Kaktus aware of it at the time?

That came off as an accusation. I should clarify the similarities end at "big fleshy throat monster that absorbs people," I just found it interesting.
It's all good. I hadn't heard of it that I can remember, so I don't think Kaktus knew either. The new 2678 seems like a decent concept. It's the first SCP I've read in a while but I'm surprised that it's as short as it is and at +50.

Shitassdeaddude

kiwifarms.net
It's all good. I hadn't heard of it that I can remember, so I don't think Kaktus knew either. The new 2678 seems like a decent concept. It's the first SCP I've read in a while but I'm surprised that it's as short as it is and at +50.
Dude give that Interface shit a read. It's really good, like a high-level SCP. Only, you know, not actually an SCP. You're gonna need a whole night though, there's a lot.

Psyantroos

kiwifarms.net
Dude give that Interface shit a read. It's really good, like a high-level SCP. Only, you know, not actually an SCP. You're gonna need a whole night though, there's a lot.
I started on it and it seems good so far. I like conspiracy-themed stories in general, so thanks for the new thing to read. (Edit: I'm about a third of the way through it now and there are definitely noticeable similarities to the Vorehole.)

This would be barely decent if you couldn't taste the sheer amount of seething within it.
Yeah, it's not like articles can't be political. I feel like this one shoves the politics at the reader in a way that expects them to already agree with the author beforehand. There aren't many events used to show something about the world or challenge how the reader feels politically, it's just "cop bad, give upvote," starting with the picture.

Last edited:

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
I remember trying to read it on reddit and liking the fragment with, um, sentient crabs? It kinda seemed the part as an isolated thing...
What I am asking is is there more about that in there?

Shitassdeaddude

kiwifarms.net
I started on it and it seems good so far. I like conspiracy-themed stories in general, so thanks for the new thing to read. (Edit: I'm about a third of the way through it now and there are definitely noticeable similarities to the Vorehole.)
There's definitely some stuff there but like I said it's mostly superficial. The real meat of the story isn't the interfaces themselves but the mindfuck surrounding them.
Yeah, it's not like articles can't be political. I feel like this one shoves the politics at the reader in a way that expects them to already agree with the author beforehand. There aren't many events used to show something about the world or challenge how the reader feels politically, it's just "cop bad, give upvote," starting with the picture.
Emphasis on "give upvote."
I remember trying to read it on reddit and liking the fragment with, um, sentient crabs? It kinda seemed the part as an isolated thing...
What I am asking is is there more about that in there?
That part is isolated with a few tenuous links back to the main plot. There are a few disperate storylines running parallel to one-another. Think of it kinda like a spiderweb of stories all written by the same guy. I found it cool, but it can be confusing.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
That part is isolated with a few tenuous links back to the main plot. There are a few disperate storylines running parallel to one-another. Think of it kinda like a spiderweb of stories all written by the same guy. I found it cool, but it can be confusing.
I see. So, no more crab for me?:heart-empty:
Well, I sure did get confused.

• Feels
Reactions: Shield Breaker

gangweedfan

kiwifarms.net

Shitassdeaddude

kiwifarms.net
Since it seems like I'm not the only one who knows about the Interface series and it seems like we're all tired of SCP, the Spite-CP knockoffs and all the drama that comes with the whole mess, should I slap down a thread for alternatives? Like a general thread for non-creepypasta internet horror? Or do we have one of those already?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing is, as always, the things any remotely honest interpretation of the foundation would have to do would make Derek Chauvin look like a goddamn saint. Imprisoning innocent beings for traits they had no choice over is like 90% of their human scps.
And that's not even getting to the super edgelord shit like SCP-231 and 110-Montauk which is pretty much straight up child rape and torture. But I'm sure they'd totally care about your dumbfuck pronouns.

Shitassdeaddude

kiwifarms.net
And that's not even getting to the super edgelord shit like SCP-231 and 110-Montauk which is pretty much straight up child rape and torture. But I'm sure they'd totally care about your dumbfuck pronouns.
Yeah but every other comment on the article is some pissant whinging on about the procedure obviously involving rape. They'd take it down if they could but they know the majority of the fanbase would tear their throats out.

Tags
None