SCP Foundation - Creepypasta with roid rage - now ITT: SCP fans

Hermey The Crawling Chaos

Nigger Man And The Island Of Eldritch Abominations
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So reading through this thread I have to say:

Jesus fucking christ you're a bunch of faggots, it's some dumb horror story wiki with bad staff half the people here are acting like it's the end of the world. I know their sex perverts but show that and then fuck off stop with this grandstanding "We must protect the kids" bullshit.

Exactly who are you again?

Psyantroos

👁️👁️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone under the age of 18 who think they're trans or some variant thereof was influenced in some way.

I agree partially. The culture in communities like SCP puts a lot of stock into being anything other than cis or straight, and that seems to cause some people who otherwise would've been to think that they shouldn't be. I think the bottom line is that social media and online communities aren't healthy places for teenagers to explore personal identity, especially when the issue is better suited for professional help.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
that talking bird (2337) was kind of funny til overdone
The way that bird talks reminded me of Alan Moore imitating Jack Kerouac (complete with Lovecraft reference) and that was not a pleasant sign.

Secure contain protect my ass, more like serious collection (of) paraphilia
The only crap it's (mercifully) missing is your obligatory daddy reference.

Anja Din

kiwifarms.net
So reading through this thread I have to say:

Jesus fucking christ you're a bunch of faggots, it's some dumb horror story wiki with bad staff half the people here are acting like it's the end of the world. I know their sex perverts but show that and then fuck off stop with this grandstanding "We must protect the kids" bullshit.

i don’t see any protect the kids bullshit? The “secure contain protect“ tag line is just what the org motto is?

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I actually kind of like the testing logs and interviews.

Yes but these were added things. The core of it is the actual Special Containment Procedures.

Really the classic is SCP-173. Why does this thing exist? Nobody knows. What does it do? It kills. How do you contain it? Here's a list of things you do to contain it.

You don't have some emo fucking bullshit about it.

Anja Din

kiwifarms.net
The closest thing to a "plot" that the earlier entries had was the Dr. Wondertainment chain of SCPs and the Factory. Maybe the Scarlett King. But at least they still had a mysterious aspect behind them that made them interesting.

the dr. wondertainment stuff got pretty cringey when it was taken over by that juggalo lesbian clown edgelord bullshit and I quit reading it. I liked some of the early dado stuff but that got out of hand with all the clones. I miss the scps that were unsettling or more subtle horror.

i dont think I’ve read the scarlet king stuff, what’s the gist of that one?

Flaming Insignias

Ready for anything
kiwifarms.net
the dr. wondertainment stuff got pretty cringey when it was taken over by that juggalo lesbian clown edgelord bullshit and I quit reading it. I liked some of the early dado stuff but that got out of hand with all the clones. I miss the scps that were unsettling or more subtle horror.

i dont think I’ve read the scarlet king stuff, what’s the gist of that one?
Scarlet King is the lore starting with 231. It’s implied to be the demonic entity that impregnated 7 girls, some as young as the single digits. Each time a 231 instance died or gave birth, a monstrous being was released and rampaged, with each worse than the last. This is stopped by Procedure 110-Montuak, which is heavily implied to be a gang-rape session that somehow delays the being’s birth, and this is vitally important because 231-7 is the only one left and they fear that its birth means Armageddon. I don’t know about many of the extension SCPs, but it is a popular story prompt.

Last edited:

Ramen Timer

>SU Profile Picture
kiwifarms.net
Scarlet King is the lore starting with 231. It’s implied to be the demonic entity that impregnated 7 girls, some as young as the single digits. Each time a 231 instance died or gave birth, a monstrous being was released and rampaged. This is stopped by Procedure 110-Montuak, which is heavily implied to be a gang-rape session that somehow delays the being’s birth, and this is vitally important because 231-7 is the only one left. I don’t know about many of the extension SCPs, but it is a popular story prompt.
There's a theory going around that Procedure 110-Montuak is actually reading her a bedtime story, but yeah.
Scarlet King is also one of the SCP-001 proposals. I think it's implied most SCPs come directly

Except it's also implied that 231-7 already gave birth to 999, who, according to the author, was created to be the opposite to 682; caring, happy, and loves all life.

Anja Din

kiwifarms.net
@boobage afaik, it started getting weird when dr wondertainment was tricked by lolly(?), a lesbian clown and her girlfriend, another lesbian clown, into being trapped on some dead end world and they steal the dr wondertainment business. Then they show up in a bunch of stories saying edgy murderclowny shit. Idk if that’s still canon now, I havent read any in a while.

The way that bird talks reminded me of Alan Moore imitating Jack Kerouac (complete with Lovecraft reference) and that was not a pleasant sign.

the dr Spanko thing was kind of cute at first. Alan Moore is a fav writer (Voice of the Fire), though I dont know how Alan Moore sounds compared to 2337. Does he say “cack“ a lot or something?

oh, yeah, I remember the scarlet king and the vaguely horrible prevention ritual.

scps are funny where it’s obvious the author wrote himself in as a badass researcher who saves everyone in all of his stories. Those are a special kind of awful Mary Sue.

Uncanny Valley

I'm not sick, but I'm not well
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like the implication I read somewhere that the pregnant girls were in on the cult somehow or are the real monsters

Last edited:
  • Horrifying
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Hermey The Crawling Chaos

Nigger Man And The Island Of Eldritch Abominations
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Flaming Insignias

Ready for anything
kiwifarms.net
Fucking gamers against weed. The wondertainment Misters were pretty decent but when you're acting like Hollywood and just rebooting/remaking the ideas that we're good before your time you've already accepted you can't do better than that.
GAW is a shitty remake of the already shitty Wondertainment knockoff "Are We Cool Yet?" It's badly-disguised group of Berniebros who are treated as incompetent dorks whose Scips are typically related to internet culture, ignoring the threats some of their items would realistically pose.