SCP Foundation - Creepypasta with roid rage - now ITT: SCP fans

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Having consumed a lot of vintage weird/fantasy/sci-fi fiction, the only thing SCP brought to the table that was new was a unified setting with lore and a standardized story template. It had potential to be spun off into a mainstream media universe, and I could certainly see a TV studio forming a team of writers and building a series off of the earlier established canon (copyright issues with the original writers aside.) Too bad it had to get invaded by troons, furries, and child-groomers. These fuckers have nothing else going on in their lives (certainly not families, jobs and children of their own,) so all they can do is muck about online, trying to turn other people's intellectual properties into woke pulpits and/or their own fapping material.

Ramen Timer

>SU Profile Picture
kiwifarms.net
Minor (And late as shit.) update, but a widely disliked SCP (At least among the newer userbase.) got rewritten.

TL;DR: The article went from "religious succubus who's upset that her affect causes males to attempt to rape her" to essentially "SCP-1440, but a teenage fawn and religious".
The original article was supposed to be disturbing for how questionable the girl's existence was; a 16 year old girl who causes every male around her to attempt to engage with her.

Flaming Insignias

Ready for anything
kiwifarms.net
And tragic because she was raised by nuns.
The tragedy angle needs to be emphasized: 166 is a monster due to the very nature of her birth, to the point that any man who interacts with her is consumed by a lust that she does not even wish to cause. Nonetheless, she is still a kindhearted Catholic girl who just wishes she could live a normal life of chastity and piety instead of being a sex object like her blood demands of her.

Jesustakethewheel

kiwifarms.net
Minor (And late as shit.) update, but a widely disliked SCP (At least among the newer userbase.) got rewritten.

TL;DR: The article went from "religious succubus who's upset that her affect causes males to attempt to rape her" to essentially "SCP-1440, but a teenage fawn and religious".
Oh, how far SCP has fallen.

Last edited:

Commander X

kiwifarms.net
Oh well. At least there's fan-content being made by people that doesn't come off as wokey, groomer-ified or written by 14-year olds who believe themselves to be smarter than they actually are.

Case in point, just dropped after months of anticipation, from the makers of the short film SCP: Dollhouse comes a longer short film, Overlord. A MTF moves in to investigate the HQ of a weird New Age cult suspected of being up to no good.

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
Oh well. At least there's fan-content being made by people that doesn't come off as wokey, groomer-ified or written by 14-year olds who believe themselves to be smarter than they actually are.

Case in point, just dropped after months of anticipation, from the makers of the short film SCP: Dollhouse comes a longer short film, Overlord. A MTF moves in to investigate the HQ of a weird New Age cult suspected of being up to no good.

Honestly, Evan Royalty's SCP videos are one of few good things to come from the offsite fanbase

• Optimistic
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
I never had an issue with them and their LGBTQ. The thing that will show their fall the most is their predatory and creepy higher staff.
I think the LGBT bullshit impinges upon the setting, though I really don't care about if their platform is painted with a rainbow or something like that. A mechanistic organization that puts continuity over any single person's life or wellbeing shouldn't care, within its fictional reality, about the gender spectrum. The fact that a lot of that ilk has breached actual articles and tales draws away from the original feel of the site.

But yeah that's clearly a literary and organizational disagreement, whereas their staff being predatory is something much different and worse.

Edit: Has anyone tried to write an entry where something bad happens to humanity collectively and now gender is fucked? As a canonical in-universe explanation for all this gender bullshit? It could be done well, I think. It would also piss off a lot of people purely because of the topic, not the writing/idea/screw, which would be funny. Something like SCP-8900-EX (10 years old and I still think it's a good entry tbh), where it's just a fact of life now.

Last edited:

Jesustakethewheel

kiwifarms.net
Edit: Has anyone tried to write an entry where something bad happens to humanity collectively and now gender is fucked? As a canonical in-universe explanation for all this gender bullshit? It could be done well, I think. It would also piss off a lot of people purely because of the topic, not the writing/idea/screw, which would be funny. Something like SCP-8900-EX (10 years old and I still think it's a good entry tbh), where it's just a fact of life now.
I don't know man, they may call it out at transphobia and ban who wrote it!