Sea Salt Mine - here there be chimping over the lawsuit

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Dopey Cunt

Love will make you blind.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Furries will always rejected by the mainstream because they’re an LGBT space that’s very open about sex"
"As long as it’s a pro LGBT space it’ll lack acceptance. Weebs welcome pedophiles with open arms and the average internet user doesn’t care"

Uhhh... I thought furries are rejected because they're into animals... And again, "cubs".
View attachment 1284798
"The hate comes from it being an LGBT pro-sex space. I’ll once again invoke the example of weebs openly welcoming pedophiles and still receiving wider acceptance. "
I don't hate furries because they're gay or whatever. I hate furries because the majority of them are obnoxious fags into weirdo sexual shit and their cringey ass obsession with wanting to be an anthropomorphic talking animal.

Otherwise, even if you are a furry, all it takes for me to not think you're an obnoxious faggot is to be a decent human being and I can overlook the weird "I want to be an animal and maybe fuck other animals and do other weird sexual shit" stuff. I know a furry who isn't all that bad. So not all furries are bad. Just a vast majority of them are.

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
I don't hate furries because they're gay or whatever. I hate furries because the majority of them are obnoxious fags into weirdo sexual shit and their cringey ass obsession with wanting to be an anthropomorphic talking animal.

Otherwise, even if you are a furry, all it takes for me to not think you're an obnoxious faggot is to be a decent human being and I can overlook the weird "I want to be an animal and maybe fuck other animals and do other weird sexual shit" stuff. I know a furry who isn't all that bad. So not all furries are bad. Just a vast majority of them are.
LGBTQ and furfag dont seem to understand that people often dislike them not because they wanna fuck same sex,dress like a man/women/neither or fuck dogs but because they base the majority of their life into their sexual/gender orientation and everything they do and say is through this weird sexual lens.

I hate the dudebros/thots just as much if all they gonna talk about is how many thots/dudebros they banged. Like i dont give a toss about who or what you wank it to (exception being pedophilia).

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Forgot to include this last reddit archive
View attachment 1284841

"Furries > weebs"

"But pot calling kettle black, your fandom needs to do something about its zoophilia problem, if the same standard applies to anime."
"When weebs do literally anything about lolis, I’ll give you some consideration. But they don’t, so I could care less what you think. "

Don't furries also have that thing called "cubs"?

"Furries will always rejected by the mainstream because they’re an LGBT space that’s very open about sex"
"As long as it’s a pro LGBT space it’ll lack acceptance. Weebs welcome pedophiles with open arms and the average internet user doesn’t care"

Uhhh... I thought furries are rejected because they're into animals... And again, "cubs".
View attachment 1284798

"The hate comes from it being an LGBT pro-sex space. I’ll once again invoke the example of weebs openly welcoming pedophiles and still receiving wider acceptance. "

An argument about pedophilia and lolis
I'm getting the feeling sirloin is a special kind of stupid.

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
The violent harassing stalker who showed no sympathy for allegedly accused Christian Vic but bitched about the constitution of a muslim murder rapist did say he "suffer from BPD, Apsergers, and ADHD".
I also believe that he's a sociopath.
View attachment 1286316
Its pretty much given that guy is 99.9 percent sociopath.
Did this one check all the mental disorder check boxes for extra points?

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Fanboying at SonicFox's commissioned Fursuits. One of them is his "his edgelord guro character."
fdhgdsf.png

""I dont have to justify blocking people" dude you obviously cant take a fuckin verbal lashing of any sort. You blocked me for liking tweets cause I didn't agree with you. Your block list is probably so long it defeats the purpose of being on Twitter. "

"You threatened to beat a child up and that's fact."
"Btw just a side note: that was on his private account, and sirloin kept denying that until literally everyone in the community knew about it but we’re the liars/cowards"

Owl vs AbhorrentTV the mentally ill stalker of girls and defender of unstable furries
EDIT

Coyote vs the stalker furry in his private account
dyhtkhfulk.pngrsagjtgf.pngjgdfjg.pngrtgjgfk.pnggfjxfgj.png
EVlTo2pU0AEdfuU.jpgEVlTo37VAAAKotg.jpgEVlTo2wUMAAsFIa.jpgEVlTo4bUwAE3vTJ.jpgEVlT5_uU4AQMrVu.jpgEVlT6MjVAAEml85.jpgEVlT6MkUcAET_Yt.jpg

ytrikjgyhk.pngsjtgffgj.pngjhgfjhl.pngsdgadfg.png

Last edited:

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
I think I found something.
And the twitter handle is suspiciously missing.
dtykhj.pngjhkgflkjg.png

"At the time I thought the claim of him defending KERO was a bit hearsay, that is until he blocked me."
I tried to find that tweet of that furtard hating Kero but can't find it.
And there's Paul again getting accused of something he didn't do.
dfahjdsafj.pngkuyfjkl.pngELdf7aAWkAAVgze.png7iltrfiul.pngfdHJNdfsj.pngghjdkjh.png

"Oh I was wondering why I’d blocked you. It’s because you make false accusations."
"Because I block people for making false accusations. Could’ve sworn I just said that."
"How can I prove that wrong? I never defended Kero and that’s the end of it."
ERHRSEJ.pngSRYJHG.png

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb.
kiwifarms.net
There's a special kind of irony seeing these communist furries fawn over these mascot suits, knowing that they cost thousands, and also realizing that they can't exactly wash those in regular washing machines so they have to take them to dry cleaners to have the funk removed

Caligoni

kiwifarms.net
There's a special kind of irony seeing these communist furries fawn over these mascot suits, knowing that they cost thousands, and also realizing that they can't exactly wash those in regular washing machines so they have to take them to dry cleaners to have the funk removed
Aparentlly they wash them in the bathtub- can't say I'd recdommend ever bathing in a furfag's home.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
"And does this make you sexist? You know, using that slur"
"Hey cunt! Respect my ability to identify as an apache attack helicopter!"
"Is hammy racist? I know he's mixed"

,jhvfj.pngEVkoCk_U4AASnts.jpgEVkoClZWsAIz6d5.jpgEVkoClcXQAM7Pli.jpg
1589344960414.png

"Well now I'm getting real mixed messages. First he reaches out to me, even saying hi to all of you because he wanted you all to see the DMs, but then he goes and privates when he gets his way? This man is maddeningly inconsistent, I must say. "
reayfgj.pngfdjfgm.png

Fursped vs some random dude calling him sexist
Theres also mention of Ren threatening children.
dzfhjfgj.pngfdgjgfhk.pngdgjgfj.png

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net
"And does this make you sexist? You know, using that slur"
"Hey cunt! Respect my ability to identify as an apache attack helicopter!"
"Is hammy racist? I know he's mixed"

View attachment 1289783View attachment 1289782View attachment 1289781View attachment 1289780View attachment 1289798

"Well now I'm getting real mixed messages. First he reaches out to me, even saying hi to all of you because he wanted you all to see the DMs, but then he goes and privates when he gets his way? This man is maddeningly inconsistent, I must say. "
View attachment 1289840View attachment 1289825

Fursped vs some random dude calling him sexist
Theres also mention of Ren threatening children.
View attachment 1289858View attachment 1289850View attachment 1289871
Not surprised at all. Furjaw runs away with tail tucked in his butt.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
"Hey sirloin in the future when the furries try to force everyone into being human animal hybrids is eating a furry considered cannibalism? Off topic Ik but some friends asked me this and I'm scared and confused about this future disability. "
"I love how you aren't disputing this won't happen oml lmao. Idfk. "
trrkjghk.png
rsytkjghfk.pngftyjtyk.png

"Your funny sorry you’re parents didn’t love you enough to teach you some manners when you were growing up. If that is all you can do is make fun of people disability then I truly feel sorry for you cause were bullied growing up and no one gave a damn to stop it. "

ytektyk.pngrftshrftj.png

"Sirloin I find it funny you call people cowards for blocking you but when you block them it’s somehow justified"
"You called aeno a chink but he didn’t block you"
"On discord When he said straight up that he doesn’t care about slurs"
sdfhsfgjh.pnghsdfghfsj.pngdfgjghdk.png

rtshjsj.png

Last edited:

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
"Hey sirloin in the future when the furries try to force everyone into being human animal hybrids is eating a furry considered cannibalism? Off topic Ik but some friends asked me this and I'm scared and confused about this future disability. "
"I love how you aren't disputing this won't happen oml lmao. Idfk. "
Eating furries sounds like a sure way to get mad cow disease.