Sea Salt Mine - here there be chimping over the lawsuit

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Did these fucking cunts forgot about the people on their side calling Vic a "rapist" and his supporters "rape defender/apologists...?

hgdkg.png
ghmjcgh.png

"rape defender!"
"Vic is still a fucking rapist and pedophile"
"rape apologist teenagers"
gfjgfdk.png
rfeysh.png
fdahadftgj.png
dsaghdfh.png
gfjgfjery.png
drfahfd.png

For some laughs, SimpanoX getting upset that his brother in law voted for Trump.
fdnhgf.pngerhfd.png

Last edited:

Dopey Cunt

Love will make you blind.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did these fucking cunts forgot about the people on their side calling Vic a "rapist" and his supporters "rape defender/apologists...?

View attachment 1306080View attachment 1306081

"rape defender!"
"Vic is still a fucking rapist and pedophile"
"rape apologist teenagers"

For some laughs, SimpanoX getting upset that his brother in law voted for Trump.
View attachment 1306122View attachment 1306121
That's not at all surprising considering they have a nasty case of selective memory where they conveniently forget specific things.

To be fair though, ISWV can be guilty of the same shit. It's just a bunch of retards pretending their side isn't as bad as it actually is.

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb.
kiwifarms.net
Say whatever you want about ISWV, Gamergate, Comicsgate etc. but I think we can all agree that the people who oppose them are utter scumbags in one way or another.
What's strange is that there's many names that cross over from one to the other, but when one controversy ends and they've milked all they can out of it, these folks scrub everything about it from their online accounts that they know how to find. It's almost like they don't want people to know they're clinging to this shit for attention and profit again.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Months before the bullshit started.
Hope your writing career gets shafted you clout chasing sped.
dfhfdh.png

I'm believing more and more that he has autism.
jgkdcf,hkjv.png

His DA and Reddit accounts

kjhgfhjfvlc.png

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
Months before the bullshit started.
Hope your writing career gets shafted you clout chasing sped.
View attachment 1308771

I'm believing more and more that he has autism.
View attachment 1308796

His DA and Reddit accounts

View attachment 1308817
Everytime he talks I reminded of this
EJcHeGKVAAAIYrj.jpeg