Sea Salt Mine - here there be chimping over the lawsuit

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
It would best for him to stay and not get the satisfaction of having his own thread
He lives in the shadows of other people anyway. He doesn't have enough of a personality outside of feeling like he needs to crusade for some fat bitches who will never care about him.

And in the event that he ever finds someone interested in him how is she going to feel about him being obsessed with these women? Women are fucking sensitive as fuck when it comes to feeling like they need to compete and especially considering any girl who would be into him would likely have significantly low self esteem to begin with.

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
Our nigger has fully gone off the reservation Crew.
ANTIFA isnt a terrorist group?
How the hell can he say that when that group clicks every checkbox on the terrorist list!
Maybe he cant take the fact we know he is a NIGGER with NO Brains.
Butt Turd you are and thats all you'll ever be.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
"Hating cops makes me a badass!"
"Can you stop harassing me :( "
Crybully bitch
ljkghfkgd.png
lkjhfgdx.png

jhgfdsz.png

"End of the day what Rial and Marchi did was wrong and one day they will get what is coming to them."
"Sounds like a threat toward to two women VA’s."
Fucking retarded cockroach
;iufyodtis.pngwrethrestj.pnghgjdsklg.png,kjhgdxzj.png

GenericReviewerDraco

Annoyed oriental wizard
kiwifarms.net
whats with the potato quality screenshot?

did he take a picture of his computer with his phone or something
No. I just decided to be lazy and screencap his post without the video fully playing.

EDIT: More Buttik and Soye sightings feat other KV speds.

KV sped 1.PNGKV sped 2 feat optimistic Vic sped.PNGExterminate filth!.PNGNotice me senpai! 7.PNGNotice me senpai! 8.PNGMundane lies.pngSimps.png

Last edited:

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
"Hating cops makes me a badass!"
"Can you stop harassing me :( "
Crybully bitch
View attachment 1489657View attachment 1489658

View attachment 1489666

"End of the day what Rial and Marchi did was wrong and one day they will get what is coming to them."
"Sounds like a threat toward to two women VA’s."
Fucking retarded cockroach
View attachment 1489684View attachment 1489677View attachment 1489679View attachment 1489682
Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 1.30.09 PM.png