Sea Salt Mine - here there be chimping over the lawsuit

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How can so much stupid be concentrated in a single forum?

1) Nick is from Texas. 2) Lawyers make referrals to other lawyers all the time. 3) The GFM was set up to pay Vic's legal costs no matter who he retained to represent him. There was no reason for Nick to disclose who he'd referred Vic to, only who Vic ultimately retained.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm really enjoying this big brain takes from PULL.

View attachment 731088
More absolute bullshit from the Little Liars.

GoFundMe does not allow you to raise money for a third party without verifying that shit. If you do that, you are NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH THE MONEY. Period! GFM could get in serious trouble for money laundering if they didn't know exactly where the money was going.

The GFM clearly indicates the money is going to BEARD HARRIS.

It is going specifically to the IOLTA account (Interest on Lawyer Trust Accounts) of Beard Harris. There it will sit, collecting interest, until it is billed by the firm. Any interest will go to Texas Legal Aid, not to Beard Harris, because that's how it works.

If you are a lawyer and you misuse client funds kept in trust in any way whatsoever YOU LOSE YOUR LICENSE and maybe even go to prison. If you even mingle the funds with your own in a personal account, you LOSE YOUR LICENSE and maybe even go to prison.

These PULL IDIOTS have no idea what they're talking about. As usual.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
How can so much stupid be concentrated in a single forum?

View attachment 731090View attachment 731092

1) Nick is from Texas. 2) Lawyers make referrals to other lawyers all the time. 3) The GFM was set up to pay Vic's legal costs no matter who he retained to represent him. There was no reason for Nick to disclose who he'd referred Vic to, only who Vic ultimately retained.
It's a conspiracy I tells ya!

• Optimistic
Reactions: damian

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
From /w/ at lolcow

View attachment 731125

Tweets are statements. Defamatory tweets are defamatory statements.

I'm beginning to think we really did post the best from the mean girls forums. I don't recall either lolcow or PULL being so impossibly stupid in the past.
The actual Mean Girls moved over here. They're left with the Dumb Girls.

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have honestly never seen so much concentrated stupid in so many people before in my life. Even before I was in a situation superficially similar to what Rial, Toye and Marchi are going through I at least knew the basics of how lawsuits worked and when I didn't know had the smarts to ask, you know, actual lawyers what would go on. This is just amazing the layers of stupid that keep getting pulled back.

• Agree
Reactions: Stay safe
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino