Sea Salt Mine - here there be chimping over the lawsuit

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
1. BT is trying to fuck Michele now because Monica has dropped off the face of the planet in terms of social media.

2. Shatner is a chill dude when you aren't trying to micromanage him like some cons try to do, much like Vic. Come to think of it, they've both got very similar personalities. Anyone who wants to say Shatner is a diva or whatever twist on that sort of statement some sped gives probably did something to piss him off.
But yeah, Shat man bad too while we're at it.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
What do you expect, these type of people always post shit without doing their due research
Well, do you have to do research when you believe you are the smartest person in the room all the time? Or do you just shoot off from the hip and ignore your ever growing list of failures?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: ShinyStar

OneHandClapping

how could you
kiwifarms.net
I... I don't even.

This is as nonsensical as saying Ron Toye is guilty of TI because cheese tastes yellow.

Douchette isn't helping, either, though he's not wrong. The appeals court is not a trial court. They don't decide if the defendants are liable for the causes of action brought against them. All the appeals court determines is whether there is enough merit to Vic's claims that it ought to be heard by a jury.

Garm

kiwifarms.net

GenericReviewerDraco

Furious Fluffy Anna
kiwifarms.net

KickVic Filler hot takes of the hour.

KickVic Spedery 1.PNG

KickVic Spedery 2.PNG

Weeb Wars doesn't have butthurt Vicstans going full Veronica Joker memes like GG though. The worst that happened was some dumbass calling Jamie out (maybe the Chupp death threats, and even then that didn't matter at all)

Reactions: Dean Pentel