Sea Salt Mine - here there be chimping over the lawsuit

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net

KickVic Filler hot takes of the hour.

View attachment 1118139
View attachment 1118144

Weeb Wars doesn't have butthurt Vicstans going full Veronica Joker memes like GG though. The worst that happened was some dumbass calling Jamie out (maybe the Chupp death threats, and even then that didn't matter at all)
Mirrors doesn't exist in their world, they're too afraid of them.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
They use insults like "sperg" or "chimp out"
They make memes joking about spousal abuse.
They don't target arguments, they target people: "manjaw", "armzgurl", "blue orca", "lungwaaah."
How dare that wife-beater and child-abuser Screech, his partner in federal wire fraud Percy, and their incel chud manchild followers call people names and make accusations of antisocial behavior!

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How dare that wife-beater and child-abuser Screech, his partner in federal wire fraud Percy, and their incel chud manchild followers call people names and make accusations of antisocial behavior!
Remember, when the noble people on the right side of history do exactly the same shit they scream the other side is barbaric for doing, they're justified in doing it because. . .reasons. Right side of history! Current year!

CaptainNiemand

kiwifarms.net
Tards going to Tard. It’s a derivative of current logos.

View attachment 1114943
What was most amusing about the round of Twittishness inspired by this here, was the scREEEEching from the SJW cohort of Trek fandom. They were convinced that the insignia was deliberately chosen as a swipe against Star Trek, BecauseTrump, and it was ruining everything.

I suppose some sort of psychoceramically-logical correlation could also be made over the fact that Trek and The Apprentice were both spawned by NBC ...
🤔

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Right, because you sure lead an interesting life being on Twitter all day, insulting a VA and his fans, giving stupid hot takes that play fast-and-loose with the truth and whining like a bitch when people call you out.

Hey BT, if you have an issue, you’re free to sign up here and discuss things with us anytime you want...that is if you have the balls to do it.

Dopey Cunt

Back by popular demand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It looks like his dad is wearing a Vietnam Veteran hat. I cannot imagine was a disappointment nigga Brian is to him. A son that masturbates to anime and a pure schlub in ever sense of the word.
View attachment 1118619
View attachment 1118617
Imagine being a fat tub of lard standing next to your absolute unit of 3 brothers and a father.
There's probably a reason why his dad is standing the furthest from him.