Sea Salt Mine - here there be chimping over the lawsuit

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net

GenericReviewerDraco

Furious Fluffy Anna
kiwifarms.net
Is this what happens when John Michael Kelly and PenguinTruth do the Fusion Dance?

Glen 1.PNG

Glen 2.PNG

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Oh gods, this person is a wackjob.

View attachment 1121735

You know BT, for someone who attacks Vic for calling out “desperate attention seekers”, you seem to have a dangerously homosexual obsession with him. It’s like you need Vic to say something every Tuesday so you can have an excuse to bitch on Twitter, like you need an orgasm. What are you trying to tell us, BT?

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Is this what happens when John Michael Kelly and PenguinTruth do the Fusion Dance?

View attachment 1121588
View attachment 1121591
Oh gods, this person is a wackjob.

View attachment 1121735

I want to say these people have cognitive dissonance. They are angry and missing the facts and laid out in front of them.

Reactions: P5Fever

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Missing the forest for the trees. Occam's razor here; it's far more likely that as Nontransferable mentioned, Ron either lied, named the wrong event, or was mad at someone else. Based purely on probability, what are the odds a VA would go to a Con not as a guest and interact with the actual guests? I'm willing to bet those odds are awfully low, but why not as Ron Soye since he's apparently been so talkative lately.
Mischaracterizing what people say seems to be a fucking super power among these speds. Take 10 fucking minutes away from your goddamn cum stained body pillow, and go read a book or talk to an actual person. You fucks clearly need to learn how socializing and context work.

Reactions: P5Fever

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net
You know BT, for someone who attacks Vic for calling out “desperate attention seekers”, you seem to have a dangerously homosexual obsession with him. It’s like you need Vic to say something every Tuesday so you can have an excuse to bitch on Twitter, like you need an orgasm. What are you trying to tell us, BT?
Tsundere BT being Tsun Tsun for Vic. Eww...I will have nightmares just thinking about it.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Just to entertain this idiot's theory, I went back and checked all of the dates for Denver Comic Con (now called Denver Pop Culture Con). It has been running for 8 years now, starting in 2012.

June 15-17, 2012:
Vic was in Australia (Supanova Pop Culture Expo).

May 31-June 2, 2013:
Vic was in Texas (A-Kon).

June 13-15, 2014:
Vic was in Australia (Supanova Pop Culture Expo).

May 23-25, 2015:
Vic was a guest at Denver Comic Con.
However, Monica was in Idaho (Anime Oasis).

June 17-9, 2016:
Vic was a guest at Denver Comic Con.
Monica's whereabouts were unknown.

June 30-July 2, 2017:
Vic was in Ireland (MCM Ireland Comic Con).

June 15-17, 2018:
Monica was a guest at Denver Comic Con.
However, Vic was in Australia (Supanova Pop Culture Expo).

May 31-June 2, 2019:
Monica was in Texas (Longview Comic Con).
So, for every year except 2016, either Vic or Monica was known to be at a different con during Denver Comic Con. That leaves 2016 as a plausible date. So where was Monica in 2016?

On June 11-12, she was in Australia for Oz Comic-Con Melbourne, and she returned to the states sometime between June 13-15. On the 16th, she tweeted that her "dear friend" Jamie's father had passed away... his funeral service was held on June 18, in Mustang, OK, but I was unable to determine whether Monica went there to support her friend or not. Her next recorded appearance wasn't until July when she was in Tennessee for Anime Blues Con.

So her schedule doesn't 100% rule out the possibility of her being in Denver in 2016, but only if she appeared there right after a long flight back from Australia. However, I think it's safe to assume that if she did go, she probably would have tweeted about it, and there definitely would have been tweets from fans tagging her. There's nothing.

1580408661475.png

Unless someone can prove otherwise, I'm confident that she didn't go.

Last edited:

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Just to entertain this idiot's theory, I went back and checked all of the dates for Denver Comic Con (now called Denver Pop Culture Con). It has been running for 8 years now, starting in 2012.

So, for every year except 2016, either Vic or Monica was known to be at a different con during Denver Comic Con. That leaves 2016 as a plausible date. So where was Monica in 2016?

On June 11-12, she was in Australia for Oz Comic-Con Melbourne, and she returned to the states sometime between June 13-15. On the 16th, she tweeted that her "dear friend" Jamie's father had passed away... his funeral service was held on June 18, in Mustang, OK, but I was unable to determine whether Monica went there to support her friend or not. Her next recorded appearance wasn't until July when she was in Tennessee for Anime Blues Con.

So her schedule doesn't 100% rule out the possibility of her being in Denver in 2016, but only if she appeared there right after a long flight back from Australia. However, I think it's safe to assume that if she did go, she probably would have tweeted about it, and there definitely would have been tweets from fans tagging her. There's nothing.

View attachment 1122586

So as usual Ron Toye is full of shit, imagine my shock.

Roland Daggett

President of Daggett Industries
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1122586

Ron you never fail to be an unending fountain of stupidity for us to laugh at.