Sea Salt Mine - here there be chimping over the lawsuit

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

UmbralForma

Laughing at people's closets
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Last edited:

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
Cause you know, blocking people so they can't point the lies out, is considered a "win"
View attachment 1142987
This dipshit doesn't realize, that he blocks ANYONE that criticizes him even just a little bit.
Mr. I only post opinions so I can never be wrong

And having someone of that calibre not being impressed at us would be something I consider a compliment of the highest pedigree.

Imagine seeking approval from someone who does nothing but fail.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
This is how they run. As soon as you point it out that they lied they block you and then continue to talk smack in their little hug box.
They talk the talk, but they can’t walk the walk literally and figuratively.
Mr. I only post opinions so I can never be wrong

And having someone of that calibre not being impressed at us would be something I consider a compliment of the highest pedigree.

Imagine seeking approval from someone who does nothing but fail.
Malcolm X once said that you can’t have success if you don’t have critics. Since this little bitch and those pigs like Manjaw, oBesiTy and Shane have done nothing but criticize you and your con, that means you guys are doing quite well.

Drowningman

Not The Boy Next Door
kiwifarms.net
Is everyone in kick vic a giant useless faggot?
After watching & reading this board from mid June/July, that is the most obvious answer to what these idiots are.
The more the tide turns against them,the worse these idiots spurge out and spew out their NPC bullet points and become bigger faggots.

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
They talk the talk, but they can’t walk the walk literally and figuratively.

Malcolm X once said that you can’t have success if you don’t have critics. Since this little bitch and those pigs like Manjaw, oBesiTy and Shane have done nothing but criticize you and your con, that means you guys are doing quite well.
We've had em since we started, we just like collecting more. It'd be boring to not have some kind of motivation and endless supply of free salt

Reactions: Drowningman

Dean Pentel

Late, gay, autistic, and definitely NOT black.
kiwifarms.net
Is everyone in kick vic a giant useless faggot?
After watching & reading this board from mid June/July, that is the most obvious answer to what these idiots are.
The more the tide turns against them,the worse these idiots spurge out and spew out their NPC bullet points and become bigger faggots.
Yes, everyone in KV is a giant useless faggot. This applies especially to all the fucking spergs who aren't even tangentially related to anything or anyone actually involved.

OneHandClapping

how could you
kiwifarms.net
Christian man bad. FFS. Most of those idiots grew up in a christian environment.
You'll notice most of the fedora atheists have religious parents to one degree or another. You'll also notice they hate their parents.

If the parents are atheist or otherwise nonreligious, the atheist tends to not care one way or another, because they don't have a chip on their shoulder.

If the parents are religious but have a good relationship with the kid, the kid will probably stay religious. And even if he decides it's not for him, his respect for his parents will keep him from going into conniptions when someone says Merry Christmas.