Sea Salt Mine - here there be chimping over the lawsuit

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Let's be clear here. Testimony is indeed evidence. It just so happens to be the weakest form of evidence, and if the defendants' testimony is admissible, do is Vic's.
Testimony is terrible evidence in reality, but in court, eyewitness testimony is the gold standard. There are people on Death Row based on nothing but an eyewitness identification.

Riku

kiwifarms.net
Let's be clear here. Testimony is indeed evidence. It just so happens to be the weakest form of evidence, and if the defendants' testimony is admissible, do is Vic's.

Contradictions in testimony need to be resolved by a fact finder, like a jury.

They seem terrified of a jury. I wonder why. What better way to prove Vic Man Bad than to have 12 jurors rule against him. They should be chomping at the bit to get this to a trial.
True indeed, it's the weakest type of evidence and the easiest to debunk too, especially if they don't have anything to backup their claims (which we haven't seen all this time already).
Yeah, if they "won" and "had thousands of testimony+evidence+investigations" how come they're so scared shit to demonstrate their so called absolute truth? They were so eager to go to trial and make Vic a registered sex-offender, so why all they did till now was delay every single filing/hearing/trial?!
Sure doesn't sound like they're so sure about their "truth+evidence+testimony" anymore.

Testimony is terrible evidence in reality, but in court, eyewitness testimony is the gold standard. There are people on Death Row based on nothing but an eyewitness identification.
Exactly what I thought too, but with Vic they don't even have those, only vague recollections (many of these by people NOT EVEN PRESENT when said fact are said to have happened) that were proven totally wrong or even bs fanfictions like EmmettWho and Kara's affidavits. Wonder if they fabricated some other epic fanfictions during this time, would die from laughts if they did add some other epic tale to their "dozen of evidence against Vic", I believe even the jury would laught at that point for the hilarity of the situation.

Last edited:

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1162493

BT is so stupid that he makes even the most average person look like Albert Einstein by comparison.
You dense motherucker, the issue isn't about their being a social justice topic in anime or anything of that sort, the issue is that Funimation is letting translators hijack dubs whichever way they want, and those people are forcing in shit that nobody cares for. How great would it be if midway through Edward's speech about equivalent exchange he started talking about equality between genders and equal pays?

You're not making social topic better/more relevant, you're making anime shittier.

Riku

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1162493

BT is so stupid that he makes even the most average person look like Albert Einstein by comparison.
No wonder he never thought that Funi was forcing an agenda on their dubs, he can't think on his own being an NPC shill that doesn't get anything beneficial to him.
This and as always, he never watched himself in a mirror, as almost everything he says can be reflected upon him, guess the projections are that strong.

Riku

kiwifarms.net
Because a hate crime murder case from years ago is totally the same thing as a defamation civil case bought by a white christian man that's been hated by so-called friends&colleagues out of spite/jealousy by other white women+a cuck, following BT "epic reasoning".
God his "takes" are so out of this world I almost feel sorry for him and his family.