Sea Salt Mine - here there be chimping over the lawsuit

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
And in rando LawTwits being dumb, our favorite caveman said "having more fans in niche product doesn't matter because all of said niche product are losers". How did MoRon/FUNi think these speds would help them get back in the positive graces of public opinion?

View attachment 1194111
Wait........the exact same 'niche product' the people he's defending have?

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb.
kiwifarms.net
This caveman needs to go to a barber and maybe then hell get some clients.
Seriously. I know damn well that any boomer clients he gets will take one look at him, turn 360 and walk out.

Their attempt at humor is pathetic.
I have a working theory that having a soul, and having a sense of humor are directly related.
It explains a fuckload why the most unfunny people are sociopaths, narcissists, drama whores....

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net
And in caveman updates: Nick joined in on the ragging on the uggo lawyer, then a rando sped and Geico lawyer started REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing about how Vic isn't fugly like these losers.

Rekieta showed up and this is what happens.PNG

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
And in caveman updates: Nick joined in on the ragging on the uggo lawyer, then a rando sped and Geico lawyer started REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing about how Vic isn't fugly like these losers.

View attachment 1195511
I'm gonna share a story here & the tweets died with my last account.

Before his Aquaman pfp, he had a pfp where he was holding his child (Kind like Shane), he was making a snarky comment on Vic's looks in (I think?) His court photo (the belt buckle one).

I made a remark on how his pfp made it confusing that he had weirdly un-managed long hair or a failed man-bun. 3 hours later he changed his pfp to Aquaman.

I know I probably had nothing to do with it, but the coincidence made it funny.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1195511
So basically, Ape Man thinks every anime fan, even the ones who are KV, are losers. That’s just lovely. Remember, these are the people whom Funimation and some of their voice actors sacrificed most of their core audience for.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net
Oh my god, yes, how dare cons invite Vic and make money! They should invite fucking black holes like Monica.
"At least Monica doesn't sexually assault teenage girls in real life and in dreams! She's a strong victim who stood up to her abuser and won her court case against the abuser who cheats on his wife! Vic is still a gropey homophobic loser with a fake ass plastic surgery face, and the only people who want anything to do with the 60 year old Botoxstreet Boy are desperate nobody toy stores, basements made from abandoned CVS stores, and fake furry companies! Monica is a real voice actor who works for real companies (that's why REAL cons, and not remodeled Target parking lots invite her) and will keep on voice acting long after this culture war bullshit you incels and Nick keep pushing! As soon as Vic fully loses in appeals, those shitty stores desperate for incel cash will rightfully abandon his degenerate ass, and Monica will be truly rewarded for her bravery defeating a 30 year serial sexual assaulter!"

EDIT: Here's a member berry. The faggotron who says "Female Vic stans deserve to be raped" is making hilarious bad takes about being called a pedo for having loli hentai being equal to being accused of raping several fat fujos and co-workers. Wonder if he's as fat and creepy looking as Spirit Jr...or has actual cheese pizza.

Female Vig stans should be raped - God of Hentai, 2019.PNG

Last edited: