Sean Christian Daw-McGee / Tegan Fallon / Hazel / Christine Dawson / BVDGRRL / BVDGRRLXXX / Sparx Traxx / BADGRRL / heskl3t - Batshit insane otherkin and tranny with supercharged AGP and a love for hyper boobs, dicks, and balls - furry drama whore - dated a pedophile

GayGayGay

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
kiwifarms.net

who dare wins?

does Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net

Misery Niggas

kiwifarms.net
Apparently we have an armed retard on our hands...

View attachment 2092295
https://archive.ph/ZQEYP

View attachment 2092296
https://archive.ph/lS101

Mentally unstable troons and guns, oh what a great combination! With any luck we might get tranch-esque gun retardation. I really want to see a video of Sparx shooting. No doubt this retard is incompetent/a terrible shot.
aww fuck did the ghost of Randy Stair already posses this bitch? We already know the KD ratio on that troon, now imagine how this one would perform a mass shooting with a rifle...

Loona

kiwifarms.net
The coming-out-as-a-furry drama has subsided and has completely stopped. Sparx's new posts are just Sparx being Sparx.

MAIN ACCOUNT:

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 9.19.06 PM.png
1618885221341.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 9.20.36 PM.png
1618885301233.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 9.24.15 PM.png
1618885512884.png

One thing I never understood about Twitter Furries® is how they always tweet really stupid and uninspired stuff like "I'm puppy". Sparx does it, puppychan does it, and I have seen many other furries do the same thing.
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 9.22.23 PM.png

NSFW ACCOUNT:

Or, you know, it could mean that someone just really wants to have a kid? Does Sparx realize that 99% of people don't live and breathe for their fetishes? Probably not.
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 9.27.04 PM.png

screencapture-twitter-BVDGRRLXXX-status-1381889242758926336-2021-04-19-21_28_39.png
1618885801226.png

Emperor Percival Tachyon

Your Freindly Neighborhood Cragmite Overlord
kiwifarms.net
"Baby fever" As a BREEDING KINK!? Ugh.

One of the worst kinds of sex obsessed troon has got to be the ones who find the idea of raising a family either completely alien or morally repulsive. No seriously, these people straight up just hate kids, hate heterosexual couples who HAVE kids (and hell, probably even hate homosexual couples who just adopt kids and raise them as otherwise normal parents, just for good measure.) They don't GET the idea of having sex to start a family because to them, the only use sex has is constant hedonistic pleasure. Parents have LOVE for their children, and future children who they want to bring into this world. These people don't have that. All they have is LUST.

I suppose I should be glad for the ones who act this way and don't ALSO project fetishes onto kids, who are even worse. I mean, given Sparx's close encounters with a pedophile... yeah, no, I don't even want to think about it.

Pastel

A Lou-ser
kiwifarms.net
:\
View attachment 2086130
View attachment 2086131

View attachment 2086139

View attachment 2086141

"Out of the ordinary" is an understatement.
View attachment 2086144

View attachment 2086146

View attachment 2086148

This tweet right here is so funny to me. It summarizes the whole thing so well, it's basically just "YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING MEAN TO ME BECAUSE I'M TRANS!" "WELL YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING MEAN ABOUT ME BECAUSE OF MY RACE!"
View attachment 2086152

View attachment 2086153

Sparx is lacking the self-awareness to realize that THIS is what's raising eyebrows in people. I'm gonna powerlevel a little, but I'll just use myself as an example for the point I'm trying to make. I'm a straight guy, and if I had a character that looked like that, people would see it and go, "It just exists for commissioning fap material. Whatever." and then move on. But the fact that Sparx is TRANS and trying and failing to be a woman and has this as his fursona, which is essentially what he's trying to seem in people's eyes, that is INCREDIBLY suspicious and creepy.
View attachment 2086162
Ah, this is it, the good stuff. Here we have leftist furries arguing over who is most oppressed, black people or people with a fetish trans people. This is top of the totem pole infighting at its best. I live for this stuff. Let's hope Sparx puts xir foot in themselves' mouth some more until BLM furries actively kick Sparx out of their hangout zones.

Ah, this is it, the good stuff. Here we have leftist furries arguing over who is most oppressed, black people or people with a fetish trans people. This is top of the totem pole infighting at its best. I live for this stuff. Let's hope Sparx puts xir foot in themselves' mouth some more until BLM furries actively kick Sparx out of their hangout zones.
Sparx guide to getting away with stupid shit
A) Blame light color skin
IF THAT DOESNT WORK
B) Howl transphobia
If that doesn't work
C) Blame autism

Fucking own up to your retardation.

round robin

kiwifarms.net
The coming-out-as-a-furry drama has subsided and has completely stopped. Sparx's new posts are just Sparx being Sparx.

MAIN ACCOUNT:

View attachment 2101867

View attachment 2101874
View attachment 2101891

One thing I never understood about Twitter Furries® is how they always tweet really stupid and uninspired stuff like "I'm puppy". Sparx does it, puppychan does it, and I have seen many other furries do the same thing.
View attachment 2101883

NSFW ACCOUNT:

Or, you know, it could mean that someone just really wants to have a kid? Does Sparx realize that 99% of people don't live and breathe for their fetishes? Probably not.
View attachment 2101901

Ah, sexual intercourse for the express purpose of procreation. A "kink."

This person has completely lost the script. Their mind is just jell-o.

Loona

kiwifarms.net
Sparx has been boring and inactive on Twitter lately, but there are a few threadworthy tweets.

MAIN ACCOUNT:

Sparx
What the fuck are you talking about
Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 1.27.49 PM.png

Groomed. You groomed 12 people.
Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 1.28.54 PM.png

NSFW ACCOUNT:

Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 1.36.41 PM.png
screencapture-twitter-BVDGRRLXXX-status-1384996781423874049-2021-04-25-13_38_28.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 1.39.53 PM.png
1619376108807.png

Last edited:

Dahmer

kiwifarms.net
Sparx
Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 1.27.49 PM.png
Sparx, you cannot PMS or "sync" (which isn't even a real thing) with any woman because you do not have the equipment to PMS. Biological women who've had full hysterectomies don't even PMs, so how would you, freak with inflated testicles, experience PMS.

Autogynephiles are the worst thing to happen to LGBTQ.

who dare wins?

kiwifarms.net
"Baby fever" As a BREEDING KINK!? Ugh.

One of the worst kinds of sex obsessed troon has got to be the ones who find the idea of raising a family either completely alien or morally repulsive. No seriously, these people straight up just hate kids, hate heterosexual couples who HAVE kids (and hell, probably even hate homosexual couples who just adopt kids and raise them as otherwise normal parents, just for good measure.) They don't GET the idea of having sex to start a family because to them, the only use sex has is constant hedonistic pleasure. Parents have LOVE for their children, and future children who they want to bring into this world. These people don't have that. All they have is LUST.

I suppose I should be glad for the ones who act this way and don't ALSO project fetishes onto kids, who are even worse. I mean, given Sparx's close encounters with a pedophile... yeah, no, I don't even want to think about it.
Thank god he has castrated himself from ever, EVER having a child or attempting to conceive. We can praise his hedonistic stupidity on that.

MAIN ACCOUNT:

View attachment 2101867

View attachment 2101874
View attachment 2101891

View attachment 2101883

NSFW ACCOUNT:

View attachment 2101901

This reminds me of dogsmith (I think thats his name, also goes by faizenek) for some reason, dude seems normal but he drew cub as a coping mechanism for being groomed online and has myriad of similar yet disgusting fetishes as Mr sparx over here. You can search the dude up on here just to get a glimpse at what I am talking about

Sparx has been boring and inactive on Twitter lately, but there are a few threadworthy tweets.

MAIN ACCOUNT:

Sparx
View attachment 2118113

Groomed. You groomed 12 people.
View attachment 2118115

NSFW ACCOUNT:

View attachment 2118130
12, TWELVE, perfectly normal people (maybe not perfectly normal but you get the idea), fucking groomed into this shit. I honestly wonder what hope there is left for this godforsaken earth if shit like this happens on a yearly, hell even daily basis across social media,

Emperor Percival Tachyon

Your Freindly Neighborhood Cragmite Overlord
kiwifarms.net
Thank god he has castrated himself from ever, EVER having a child or attempting to conceive. We can praise his hedonistic stupidity on that.
He still has his balls though? He just injects silicone into them to make them swell up massively. I wouldn't be surprised if a side effect of messing with your testicles like that would be infertility, but as far as has been established he not only still has his balls, he's obsessed with making them huge.

Joe Biden's Left Testicle

I, Kiwi McFarms, killed Byuu.
kiwifarms.net
He still has his balls though? He just injects silicone into them to make them swell up massively. I wouldn't be surprised if a side effect of messing with your testicles like that would be infertility, but as far as has been established he not only still has his balls, he's obsessed with making them huge.
Yeah, his balls haven’t fallen off...

YET.

who dare wins?

kiwifarms.net
Silicone injection WILL result in infertility over a long period of time or in super high doses every injection. Dylan hafeterpen made all his groomed sex slaves (some of which have died) infertile because of this silicon injection. I expect him to either:

1. die from knocking a vein or artery with one of the injection
2. injects so much his skin rips
3. balls can his to fall over and split his skull open

Dahmer

kiwifarms.net
Silicone injection WILL result in infertility over a long period of time or in super high doses every injection. Dylan hafeterpen made all his groomed sex slaves (some of which have died) infertile because of this silicon injection. I expect him to either:

1. die from knocking a vein or artery with one of the injection
2. injects so much his skin rips
3. balls can his to fall over and split his skull open
Doesn't Sparx just use saline, or has he admitted to using silicone as well? You'd think with all the deaths attached to silicone injecting these freaks would stop.

who dare wins?

kiwifarms.net
Doesn't Sparx just use saline, or has he admitted to using silicone as well? You'd think with all the deaths attached to silicone injecting these freaks would stop.
No he has admitted to using both saline and silicone on his AD twitter (which is more akin to weimar Germany than anything else). Also these freaks won't stop, their brains are too fried to actually stop chasing pleasure whatsoever