Sean Christian Daw-McGee / Tegan Fallon / Hazel / Christine Dawson / BVDGRRL / BVDGRRLXXX / Sparx Traxx / BADGRRL / heskl3t - Batshit insane otherkin and tranny with supercharged AGP and a love for hyper boobs, dicks, and balls - furry drama whore - dated a pedophile

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2186387
I was about to lay my ass in bed when I browsed their Twitter and saw this gem. Sparx, leave it to you to put the words "Conversations, Kids, and Kink" into the same sentence and think that's fine. Guess you didn't learn your lesson when you dated a pedophile and got your house swatted. You should really rethink the hills you want to die on because this is a really weird take.

On top of that how the fuck are you going to say anything about being a failure of a parent. You can't even have children you delusional troon. Though what really boggles my mind are the people who follow you and just jump on their keyboards like "YES. THE WORD OF THE LORD. SPARX 3:16"

All these comments agreeing with you are comparing shitty things that shitty parents with another one. None of it is okay. You are an absolute donut.
So what Sean is saying is expose kids to his fetishes so he can fuck them better. Once again, he dated a pedo for a reason.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what Sean is saying is expose kids to his fetishes so he can fuck them better. Once again, he dated a pedo for a reason.
Because "I HAVE SEEN DEATH" was not enough to make this fucknugget not realize hey, maybe we should do something other then date a guy who likes cheese pizza. But, this is also the same sped who says to transition if it's for your fetish, so what else is new.

Loona

The last thing you see before you die.
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how you can say this knowing(?) that the people at pride parades dress up in fetish gear that they HAVE SEX IN, while this isn't the case for other niche groups that aren't 1: solely comprised of straight people, 2: aren't representative of all/most straight people (in other words, aren't "Straight Culture" as the OP claims), 3: aren't related to sex.
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 4.23.45 PM.png

1621546064687.png

1621546082885.png

Oh fuck not swimsuits imf ufkcing cryign and shaking how couldsomeone do this??!??!?!?!

1621546131038.png

Oh no! Costumes that most likely were worn at an event that was only attended by adults!
1621546204111.png

Green-Machine

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how you can say this knowing(?) that the people at pride parades dress up in fetish gear that they HAVE SEX IN, while this isn't the case for other niche groups that aren't 1: solely comprised of straight people, 2: aren't representative of all/most straight people (in other words, aren't "Straight Culture" as the OP claims), 3: aren't related to sex.
View attachment 2188333

Oh fuck not swimsuits imf ufkcing cryign and shaking how couldsomeone do this??!??!?!?!

View attachment 2188339

Oh no! Costumes that most likely were worn at an event that was only attended by adults!
View attachment 2188341
I think I'd rather go to the straight parade than the Pride parade, One looks like a nightclub with greasy pervs that may or may not rape your child, and the other one looks like a frat party at the beach, and/or a regular parade lol

The Retarded Pumpkin

kiwifarms.net
1622431100471.png

Been a while fags. Thought I'd bump the thread considering Sparx has been quiet lately. Stalked their page out of boredom and I guess the bawwww fest was because their partner found someone else to troon around with other than them.

Other than that, not much to report. Hope you're all having a good one, where ever you are on the other side of the screen.

Just Another Furgag Alog

Wiggly Line Furgag
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2217563
Been a while fags. Thought I'd bump the thread considering Sparx has been quiet lately. Stalked their page out of boredom and I guess the bawwww fest was because their partner found someone else to troon around with other than them.

Other than that, not much to report. Hope you're all having a good one, where ever you are on the other side of the screen.
Did some digging. Shilo was the one that almost committed suicide. That's what the "goodbye" meant.

Since Shilo brought in the pedophile to their relationship last time, what's the over/under of this new partner also being a pedo?

Emperor Percival Tachyon

Your Freindly Neighborhood Cragmite Overlord
kiwifarms.net
Did some digging. Shilo was the one that almost committed suicide. That's what the "goodbye" meant.

Since Shilo brought in the pedophile to their relationship last time, what's the over/under of this new partner also being a pedo?

God damn. Based on that Twitter thread Shilo seems even crazier and more unstable than Sparx. Straight up admits to being codependent and abusive.

What has Sparx been up to now that their "relationship" with another insane abusive troon fell apart?

Why, playing with guns of course! This motherfucker would be right at home on the Tranch.
SparxGuns1.png
Twitter | Archive
SparxGuns2.png
Twitter | Archive

Swedish Jeff

kiwifarms.net
God damn. Based on that Twitter thread Shilo seems even crazier and more unstable than Sparx. Straight up admits to being codependent and abusive.

What has Sparx been up to now that their "relationship" with another insane abusive troon fell apart?

Why, playing with guns of course! This motherfucker would be right at home on the Tranch.
View attachment 2218766
Twitter | Archive
View attachment 2218767
Twitter | Archive
Given their emotional instability and love of guns, I wouldn't be surprised if Sparx became the next trans mass shooter.

Swedish Jeff

kiwifarms.net
Cope

twitter spark.jpg

In all seriousness, the more I learn about this person the more I feel sorry for them, especially their family. Imagine your Christian (and probably conservative) son becoming an autogynephile, supporting Antifa, and mutilating their body with chemicals and silicone. Gotta strong feeling he completely cut off from them.

Green-Machine

kiwifarms.net
Cope

View attachment 2255929

In all seriousness, the more I learn about this person the more I feel sorry for them, especially their family. Imagine your Christian (and probably conservative) son becoming an autogynephile, supporting Antifa, and mutilating their body with chemicals and silicone. Gotta strong feeling he completely cut off from them.
I think the reason they are so hardcore on this stuff, other than addiction, is because they want to spite their family regardless of what it does to himself. They would be a lot happier if they removed themselves from all the nonesense, they are involved with, but some are just blind in thinking its making them happy. I wouldn't be surprised if they sit and stare into the void and regret what they've done, but put on a fake happiness so others think they are being their "true" self.

TFT-A9

I identify as a 55-ton quadmech, shitlord
kiwifarms.net
Cope

View attachment 2255929

what is this fucking exceptional word salad

I recognize individual components (speedcore is largely stupid, I can't even remember what gabber is and don't care, and then you append all that other stupid shit and my eyes glaze over Sparx) but the whole is 'orange croutons zoom zoom butterscotch'

who dare wins?

does Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he's going to destroy his genitals, and given the silicone stuck in there as well, probably kill himself in the process. It's just inevitable at this point.
Medical examiners are going to have a fucking horrific time cutting him open and doing the toxicology reports to find a stupid amount of pure silicone in his system