Sean Christian Daw-McGee / Tegan Fallon / Hazel / Christine Dawson / BVDGRRL / BVDGRRLXXX / Sparx Traxx / BADGRRL - Batshit insane otherkin and tranny with a perpetual victim complex, supercharged AGP, and an extreme number of other fetishes - drama whore - dated a pedophile - LARPing as German - fat

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Spoonomancer

#T R A M S C R O W F U N D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would like to know how these 'eras of hate' are distinguished. Furries have always been hated for the same reasons throughout time, no?
Before (I want to say) 2016ish, furries were hated for being especially weird individuals. Think the infamous "GIRUGAMESH" video, but that being one of the more polite ways of trolling furries before then. IIRC the "Dog fucker" claims were just merely especially meaty ways of trolling furries for the longest time as it got furries riled up heavily until the Kero the Wolf situation happened and actual dog rapists started feeling safe in the furry community for some varied reason that boils down to "but i like looking at dog dick and don't want to be scrutinized for joining real zoophile telegram chats"

Swedish Jeff

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3416279
I love posts like these. It's the little things that make me laugh. Sean. Bruder. Habibi. You absolutely did not survive the 4chan/ED era. It absolutely shattered you. It has mentally scarred you. It haunts you to this day because you talk about us and you feed us more and more milk from those LOLCOW fat man tits. You call everyone who disagrees with you a fascist and that right there shows us how it phases you in every scenerio. If someone looks at you wrong or tweets something you're not a fan of, you throw them to the wolves because you can literally not fight your own battles.

Good shitpost though. Quality cope/10
And like most lolcows, this can be remedied by stepping away from social media. That way you're not making an ass out of yourself and can (hopefully) return to some form of normalcy.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
RE: The whole German Nazi thing

The lack outrage is likely eating at him, he thrives of breaking taboos, I expect him to go further soon. The thing with Sean is his fetish is causing people to lose their shit, and since he's not getting any more of a reaction out of the right for the shit he's pulling than he has in the past, he's absolutely trying to get a rise out of the left. However, he also lives for praise and asspats, this is a case of a fetishistic addiction crashing into his social media addiction and this recent meltdown is due to that conflict IMO. Sean wants to piss people off, it gets him off, his life is consumed by depraved indulgence. I made a long post on this early on ITT, and the whole Nazi thing really is just an extension of that, but the taboos he's onto are leftist taboos, rather than the right wing taboos he used to break.
For arbitrary reasons, Sean no longer wants to be called a furry.
Dog fucker in waiting is certainly less politically correct, but just as accurate. You do you Sean.
View attachment 3416279
I love posts like these. It's the little things that make me laugh. Sean. Bruder. Habibi. You absolutely did not survive the 4chan/ED era. It absolutely shattered you. It has mentally scarred you. It haunts you to this day because you talk about us and you feed us more and more milk from those LOLCOW fat man tits. You call everyone who disagrees with you a fascist and that right there shows us how it phases you in every scenerio. If someone looks at you wrong or tweets something you're not a fan of, you throw them to the wolves because you can literally not fight your own battles.

Good shitpost though. Quality cope/10
Furry hate? It has eras? Or are we splitting up where it is discussed. Furries have always been, currently are, and shall always be hated for being publicly degenerate. While every other group of degenerates other than the LGBTQWERTY community mostly self contain their degeneracy, furries and their ilk such as bronies broadcast it across the globe. While others have cons, gathering sites, and such to keep it mostly to themselves behind closed doors, but in an easily found location and time, furries use cons as a base of operations to shit up the surrounding area. While others might not be secretive about their degeneracy, they at least don't advertise it actively. So please Sean. Tell me how those particular people feed fascists? And not everyone before and after

Furry Troon

kiwifarms.net
Furry hate? It has eras?
Sparx hate. It's almost two decades old at this point. It has eras.

The funny thing is if they'd want on their nazi arc back when the hate first started, there was a whole point in the mid 2000s where furries in tripp pants transitioned to furries in SS garb as the primary art aesthetic

Maybe they did at the time, IDFR

Neko GF

Catgirls > Catboys
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This infertile man seems very upset about an issue that doesn't really affect him:
1656097968710.png1656098057878.png1656098208100.png1656098294928.png1656098351632.png1656098409431.png1656098471581.png

Tweet | Archive
Tweet | Archive
Tweet | Archive
Tweet | Archive
Tweet | Archive
Tweet | Archive
Tweet | Archive

Malagor the dank omen

I will sit in your town in raiding stance
kiwifarms.net
>They want revenge because we just wanted to live better lives.

No. It's not even revenge for anything. If anything, you are disgusting and i don't want you in public spaces that may have vulnerable people in them because you're a fucking sex weirdo. Plus, most people are really uncomfortable with trannies around and it would be better for everyone if they just stayed in the closet.

Emperor Percival Tachyon

Your Freindly Neighborhood Cragmite Overlord
kiwifarms.net
"The two party system is and always was complete bogus, we need to stick together as close as we can right now!"

"Also, here's why the party I don't like getting their way means they are all irredeemable Nazis who want to take all our rights away, my tribe is the good guys, your tribe is the bad guys, death to America, REEEEEEEEEEEE"

AngryTreeRat

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, fight for gay marriage! Not like 1/2 of all of America just had a law affect them.
Eh, it's not quite 50%. This thing is a mess. I'm not American, nor a lawyer, but by my understanding this is a really weird thing that immediately affects a very small number of people, but that amount will grow as a few states leap to pass laws typically based on what a minority want, while the rest actually aren't affected. As most people don't have strong opinions on abortion. I believe no life is special or sacred, fuck that fetus, I don't see any reason to protect it (though I also believe a father shouldn't be forced to pay for an child the mother wanted, but he didn't, and a father should be at least consulted before the mother aborts that kid has two parents let's stop acting like the mother should have all the say), unwanted babies often result in abused children, and if that's preferable to you, fuck you. I also support mercy killings of the ill, and think British Columbia trying to pass a law that allows the homeless to qualify for euthanasia as a terminal illness is onto something so I'm a terrible person by default.

That said, there's four states an activity can be as far as the law goes. Explicitly legal, explicitly illegal, implicitly legal, and implicitly illegal. This is where shit gets weird. Depending on the exact wording and interpretation of a law, abortion is either explicitly illegal (a law directly concerns it and outlaws it), implicitly illegal (by my understanding there's a few laws that are worded just wonky enough you could actually legally define it as murder, or as an illegal form of medical procedure based on a variety of reasons, but the law was never really meant for abortions), and implicitly legal (nothing says it is illegal). I don't know of any law explicitly stating it's legal. Hilariously, RvW didn't even do so, it just said making it illegal was unconstitutional and therefore making it implicitly legal. BTW, decriminalization of an act just makes it implicitly legal, not explicitly. Legalize prostitution and drug trade. Tax that shit. Build more trains. If we taxed crime better I bet we'd find there's all kinds of money we leave on the floor.

Now the RvW ruling had a wonky effect on actual laws, as it basically said laws making abortion implicitly or explicitly illegal were unconstitutional and therefore don't count, you can't enforce them. This creates the "toggle effect" as a lawyer explained it to me. One law disables another law, however, that disabled law still exists, so if the law disabling it goes away, suddenly it kicks in again. This is really common in legislation. A joke I heard once is "there are laws for everything, but most of them don't count". Often when we decide on a large enough scale to pass laws to change how things are, regardless of the country, it usually means we decided it's a good or bad thing, and we want to declare it is now legally a good or bad thing. Typically because we had an old way of handling it we no longer agree with that was independently declared in different places, it's a pain to change all those old laws, so we just pass a new one that overrides them all and outlines the new way of doing things. So all those old laws stay around, but they don't count anymore.

It's faster, cheaper, and easier to declare thing "good" or "bad" and set it as legal or illegal then make all those other laws not count by implication, than it is to go through and clean the books. There's an argument that there should be a bill passed every 50 years that basically just cleans out anything that has been "toggled off" for over 50 years, thus polishing up and cleaning out the books of garbage, and showing us where our legal short comings are, but no one does that.

So what does all this mean? States that already had laws concerning abortions need to decide if they like their old laws that just reactivated or not, most existing reactivated laws outlaw abortion and this only matters to 13 states apparently as an immediate thing, and those who didn't already have laws in place need to now actually start passing laws saying yay or nay if, for some reason, they lack other laws to create the situation they want, or if they accidentally have created the situation they don't want. On the other hand the federal government could still pass overriding federal law, which actually codifies this now struck down SC ruling, meaning all that happened is the feds had to do their job. Hilariously this new SC ruling doesn't even prevent such a thing happening tomorrow. The only thing it opens up now is state and federal law banning abortions. If a federal law outlaws abortion then it affects 50% of the population.

I predict new laws concerning abortions will pop up in nearly all blue states legalizing it explicitly to get reelected, and like 50% of red states outlawing it explicitly. Everyone else will allow it to continue as implicitly legal, because they don't care enough to outlaw it, and nothing says it's illegal, or it's implicitly illegal and they don't care enough to change it or make it more explicit.

HahaWowDude

kiwifarms.net
Both right wing inbreds and nominally "left" wing retards fail to grasp that what the RvW decision really signifies is the deepening rift between states, political parties, and the general social fabric of the United States. Basically, we're starting to balkanize.

Regardless, what really tickles me though is watching Sean LARP as a revolutionary on fucking twitter and virtue signaling like an attention addict jonesing for a fix. For him really isn't about women who might be stuck with the trauma of an unwanted rape baby, or abandoned children that will clog orphanages and end up on the streets, or even the ecological balance of the planet itself. Its about what it means for him, personally and what he can extract from this situation.

I really want him to keep up the rhetoric though. It'll be beyond hysterical if he gets himself v& for inciting violence on social media.

AngryTreeRat

kiwifarms.net
Both right wing inbreds and nominally "left" wing retards fail to grasp that what the RvW decision really signifies is the deepening rift between states, political parties, and the general social fabric of the United States. Basically, we're starting to balkanize.

Regardless, what really tickles me though is watching Sean LARP as a revolutionary on fucking twitter and virtue signaling like an attention addict jonesing for a fix. For him really isn't about women who might be stuck with the trauma of an unwanted rape baby, or abandoned children that will clog orphanages and end up on the streets, or even the ecological balance of the planet itself. Its about what it means for him, personally and what he can extract from this situation.

I really want him to keep up the rhetoric though. It'll be beyond hysterical if he gets himself v& for inciting violence on social media.
Anyone outside the US looks at you guys as in a civil cold war. We're just waiting to see how the union breaks apart. There hasn't truly been even the illusion of a UNITED States of America since you started pulling out of the Middle East. Trump V Hillary was so radical on both sides it accelerated the situation.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net

Anyone outside the US looks at you guys as in a civil cold war. We're just waiting to see how the union breaks apart. There hasn't truly been even the illusion of a UNITED States of America since you started pulling out of the Middle East. Trump V Hillary was so radical on both sides it accelerated the situation.
@AngryTreeRat (I couldn't respond to your post.)

This is a bit off topic since it's about abortion I will keep it quick. One of the reason troons are so super about roe vs Wade being overturned is this. Since 2015 Planned parenthood has been a regular clinic that will regularly supply LGBTQ people with hormone replacement therapy and etc... For them bans on abortion means that they lose an easily available access to hormone replacement therapy. While I'm sure for most sane people and right wingers that's a silver lining of roe vs Wade being overturned. The problem is that troons can interject themselves into the abortion movement and unironically we might see some troon terrorism.

As for me I'm morally against it and I see why roe vs Wade had to end. It's not the most extreme example. Some EU countries ban abortion others while others are essential first or early second trimester.(shout your abortion did this )

As for Sean he just seeks like all trannies to be the center of attention so they can larp as a satanic revolutionary.

That being said I would like to see Sean actually start deciding to be a hero and prove to all those conservatives he's not a deranged person by commiting horrific crime things in Roblox. (so I can watch them Darwin themselves on live TV.)